Business contacts, business opportunities and interests

Discussion in 'Members Corner' started by roma, Dec 5, 2014.

1. roma

roma NRI in Europe Senior Member

Are there any members who would like to discuss business opportunities linking India, Portugal, Malaysia
    or Singapore ? not necessarily all four ( of course ) but any two among these ?

3. DingDong

DingDong Senior Member Senior Member

IN which sector(s)?

4. Ashutosh Lokhande

Ashutosh Lokhande Senior Member Senior Member

i am intrested. but in which field you talking about?
    ive done my MBA in HR and also have some work exp in talent acquisition and retention(IT/non IT). maybe my skills would help the business too :thumb:
    PS: not intrested outside INDIA.

5. Srinivas_K

Srinivas_K Senior Member Senior Member

In which field ??

6. roma

thanks for your responses - i was unable to get back sooner - some family matters
    i will give my prof email to each of you however i'll continue to describe here so others can also
    respond if they wish

(Currently what i initially have in mind is
    (1) a themed restaurant to give a high quality Indian feel for along the lines of Indian
    and health food - need a great cook and a waiter or two . Initially need a designer for
    the atmosphere
    (2) hospitality rest and recovery home - need two qualified nurses to do basic emergency
    evaluation ( not cure or action as the state and other emergency services are already there
    and also management ( not action ) on the nitty-gritty to keep the place functioning at the legally
    stipulated level. .
    (3) school to make use of available Indian talent to teach in subjects which are currently in hot demand

(4) Market research & Advertising- Information Dissemination expert to work on project basis to evaluate the above and to be given liberty to suggest other alternatives.- to publish a report which will legally be bound to secrecy. This marketer can also be given share or directorship, negotiable.

(5) Lobbying for Indian defence products - big and small or tiny .

(6) Indian classical furniture

(7) Investment capital - sleeping partner - you suggest, we partner with you. It's is the last priority
    as the range of suggestions could be too wide and beyond our reach .

Dear Friends these are the very humble but realistic ( referring to the first 4 alternatives ) which i
    respectfully offer . Indian are by nature good in business and flexibility - so let us see what we can do

as stated above the next two weeks are a stressed time so give me a day or two to give my email
    to those who have responded and those who would like to .

This what have at the moment - it is in no way fixed in rigidity and you can suggest improvements, alternatives

Last edited: Dec 7, 2014
  7. Srinivas_K

I think authentic Indian restaurant in Singapore with spicy foods is a good Idea !!

8. roma

another possibilty is to join iwth you to split the effort of online business

eg those offered by anik singal

9. Kshatriya87

Kshatriya87 Senior Member Senior Member

Well, I am a subsea engineer. I lay pipelines on the seabed in Oil & Gas field. Unless you are installing a jacket in the seas, I can't help. I think.

10. Srinivas_K

Right now I am a software engg. I have no idea if I do business in the near future. Most of the time I spend in office on RTL designing and remaining time I spend reading and learning.

11. Yusuf

Yusuf GUARDIAN Administrator

Defence??😎😎

12. DingDong

DingDong Senior Member Senior Member

I am trying to build a large-scale surveillance network supported by autonomous devices (bots) for our defence forces, the network will consist of hundreds of thousands of devices actively monitoring our borders, forests, cost-lines in soft-real-time and the network can be extended in size and functionality quite easily. I need help/partnership with companies which build:
    A. Radio Packet Networks (e.g. SCADA network)
    B. Optics and Sensors

I have already got the POC ready.