BSF Slaughters 7 Pak Rangers and 1 Terrorist with Sniper Fire 21/10/2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

tarunraju

Sanathan Pepe
Mod
Country flag
India Today TV channel is flashing "Big Escalation at Border" in its ticker.

Bharat Ek Khoj

Breaking news - India has killed 6 Pak soldiers across the border in retaliatory fire...!!!! Heavy firing on in Hiranagar

shankyz

Country flag
NEW DELHI: BSF on Friday said it had killed seven personnel of Pakistani Rangers and a terrorist while retaliating to a ceasefire violation on the International Border in Kathua district of Jammu and Kashmir in which one BSF jawan was injured.

Pakistan Rangers, the border force of Pakistan, resorted to sniper attacks at Indian posts at Hira Nagar in Kathua at around 9.35am, BSF said.

The Indian border guarding force launched an aggressive offensive against the Pakistani firing, BSF said in a release, adding seven Rangers and a terrorist were shot dead in the retaliatory firing.

Seeking to suggest that the killings had been corroborated by Pakistani media, the BSF said "source input" claimed that a media organisation in that country was running a news item about death of five Rangers.

The strong response by the BSF came after one of Constables Gurnam Singh was injured in a sniper fire attack by Pakistani Rangers this morning in the same area.

Singh, whose condition is considered to be critical, was evacuated with the cover fire to Government Medical College, Jammu.

This firing from Pakistan was effectively retaliated and that has claimed the casualties of Pakistani forces, the release said.

http://m.timesofindia.com/india/bsf...androidapp&utm_medium=Email&utm_campaign=show

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy J7

bengalraider

DFI Technocrat
Ambassador
Country flag
Prayers for Constable Gurnam May he make a quick, complete recovery.

The Gun used was most likely this Steyr SSG 69 standard Issue Sniper for BSF.

raheel besharam

I think its time that we should at least start recording the videos of sniper shots. We might be winning on ground but on information & propaganda level we lose the game. If Paki media became shameless and started showing lashkar e tayyba attacks what stops us to do the same.

The pride of pakistanis needs to be shattered by such proofs

Nicky G

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Hunting season is here. Slaughter those pigs. :shoot:

I think its time that we should at least start recording the videos of sniper shots. We might be winning on ground but on information & propaganda level we lose the game. If Paki media became shameless and started showing lashkar e tayyba attacks what stops us to do the same.

No amount of proof will be satisfactory to a nation full of brainwashed jahils. They'll only understand when their army surrenders again or they lose territory. Even then, they'll come up with fabrications to preserve the myth that terror nation stands upon.

As they say, you can't wake up someone pretending to sleep.

G10

Country flag

I like this way only. We claim and they deny. They can't even weep for their loss. Gives more satisfaction.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

Articles