BSF firing kills 4, Protests rock J&K, Amarnath Yatra stopped

Blackwater

some phoren activities of pakistan in china

[video=dailymotion;x11mutf]http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x11mutf_pak-trained-jihadis-unleash-violence-in-china-s-xinjiang_news#.Ue5jNtIyZpo[/video]

Blackwater

@naseem

so moral of the story is

Clean ur carpet first. or apne gereban me jhanko or put ur own house in order first:rofl::rofl:

unfortunately for Pakistan govt, Kashmir has gone out of their textbooks. or gone back burner. internet jihad will not help u:p:p

Last edited by a moderator:

naseem

some phoren activities of pakistan in china

[video=dailymotion;x11mutf]http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x11mutf_pak-trained-jihadis-unleash-violence-in-china-s-xinjiang_news#.Ue5jNtIyZpo[/video]
Syria mai kon funding kar raha hai al Qaeda aur rebels ki who kiya hai

naseem

@naseem

so moral of the story is

Clean ur carpet first. or apne gereban me jhanko or put ur own house in order first:rofl::rofl:

unfortunately for Pakistan govt, Kashmir has gone out of their textbooks. or gone back burner. internet jihad will not help u:p:p
afghan jihad khatam honai do sab nai Kashmir hi ana hai

Last edited by a moderator:

stoned_blasphemer

Pakistan the failed nation exports terrorism and doesn't want anyone to live in peace. Joke of a nation.

JBH22

terrorist state of india killing innocent people in Kashmir
Bakistani we can courier all your kins to Bakistan and Bangladesh if they have a problem over here. I'm Sure in the name of religious solidarity no problem will be faced to accommodate them.

What you say?

Global Defence

New threads

Articles