Broadsword Calling Danny Boy!

faujibrat

Hey All,

New to this forum. Have been following Yusuf on Twitter for quite some time now and somehow wanted to interact with more like minded people. :)

I am Kireet ( [at]faujibrat on Twitter) from Bangalore. Apart from the usual fauji stuff, my interests include Quizzing, Reading Fiction and Blogging(whenever I get the time). An Engineer by education and profession, I feel this forum will give me some relief and relaxation from the "hectic" Corporate world.

So Cheers and hope to interact with all of you over here.

Cheers and Regards,
Faujibrat

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Welcome to the forum. Thanks for following me on twitter and following with a sign up here.

Good to have you on board!

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
And you will see that you can make long post over here all well structured which is what makes it better than twitter where posts last only a moment and get lost in the maze.

Blackwater

Hey All,

New to this forum. Have been following Yusuf on Twitter for quite some time now and somehow wanted to interact with more like minded people. :)

I am Kireet ( [at]faujibrat on Twitter) from Bangalore. Apart from the usual fauji stuff, my interests include Quizzing, Reading Fiction and Blogging(whenever I get the time). An Engineer by education and profession, I feel this forum will give me some relief and relaxation from the "hectic" Corporate world.

So Cheers and hope to interact with all of you over here.

Cheers and Regards,
Faujibrat

Now u have joined this forum. Don't forget to follow me:p:p

faujibrat

Yes, I am still getting the hang of it. I guess it'll set in a day or two. Some of the posts make for excellent reads! :)

Global Defence

New threads

Articles