British website trashing India

Status
Not open for further replies.

DivineHeretic

Country flag
Lets not flog the dead Horse.

The British are no longer what they once were.

They are Wrecked,Totaled, Kaput and sinking faster than a stone in water. Anyone wants more adjectives, sure, open the nearest dictionary. That is the last bastion of the British anyway.

Last edited:

angeldude13

Lestat De Lioncourt
Country flag
Yeah I am very much an Indian, having an Indian passport doesn't mean that I have to hate the UK and blame it for the reason this country has been in problems.

All rulers did somethings wrong the Mughals,previous Muslim invaders and the British too but the hate for the British is way too much when in fact without them there would be no India, they united this country for better or for worse.
you can lick there feet anytime you want.i don't care.

steps are being taken to prevent child marriages.
programmes like balika vadhu are making big and this shows how much india hate these kind of social evil.
bad practices like sati were eradicated and i am sure this child marriage thing will be eradicated soon.

for the bold part-
are you effin blind to see the stats.even at the time of mughal rule india's contribution to the world's gdp was 24% and when your white masters left it was only 1 or 2%.
british were thugs and they didn't united us.they broke pakistan away(probably this is the finest thing they've done) for india.
india was united at the time of ashoka and maurya dynasty and it was united against the common enemy in revolt of 1857.
but you sir should leave for the uk today and lick there feet for the rest of your life but don't expect me to love them because they have filthy white skin.
sorry iam not a white skin sucker and next time please state some facts based on reliable sources.

p.s- i will not reply to one liners

angeldude13

Lestat De Lioncourt
Country flag
We already do!!All those child marriages, remember?

CPC approved stats not actual ones.
so you think all those democracy are telling you everything????

take eg. of our own country.the death toll in uttrakhand is in thousands but the government figures are in hundreds.
america is the world's largest youtube content blocker.
so please get your facts right.no country accept few european countries are real democracies.

angeldude13

Lestat De Lioncourt
Country flag
You do know that your lovely pals in China have blocked YouTube, Google,FB entirely?
i told you i won't answer one liner and this is the last time iam replying your one liners.

china has there equivalent of facebook and gps and others.
check your facts google is not banned n china.

the day google is banned they will lost 500 million customers.so actually google don't have balls to do that.
i didn't remember the equivalent of facebook but you can google the name.
gps equivalent is beidou and chinese are more than happy to use it.

boris

Country flag
i told you i won't answer one liner and this is the last time iam replying your one liners.

china has there equivalent of facebook and gps and others.
check your facts google is not banned n china.

the day google is banned they will lost 500 million customers.so actually google don't have balls to do that.
i didn't remember the equivalent of facebook but you can google the name.
gps equivalent is beidou and chinese are more than happy to use it.
I don't care if you respond to my one liners or not. You like the Chinese, thats good be happy with that just like the way I'd prefer Americans(having lived there for 4 years), British to Indians,Pakistanis(yuck) and Arabs(super yuck).

angeldude13

Lestat De Lioncourt
Country flag
I don't care if you respond to my one liners or not. You like the Chinese, thats good be happy with that just like the way I'd prefer Americans(having lived there for 4 years), British to Indians,Pakistanis(yuck) and Arabs(super yuck).
you can lick your white masters ass for your whole life for all i care.

and if you don't care then why reply me back.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Now that explains why are you so confused and unsure about your own identity.

You simply proved to be a white apologist who is insecure about his own identity.

DivineHeretic

Country flag
Good to know,Sir. Atleast you are not deceitful.

But just so you know, you might be head over heels in love with the Americans, the British, the French, but any person with self confidence and self respect, whether he/she is a Chinese, a Persian, an American or any other nationality will despise your lot. Infact you probably despise yourself......nah, I'm certain of it.

A person who cannot accept himself, cannot acknowledge himself, cannot respect his roots neither deserves nor receives the respect of another fellow being. This not not some Zen crap, this is the universal truth. But then I am no one to lecture a person about this, you are not worth anyone's time as of now.

I've had several encounters with foreigners, Brits, Americans, Russians, French, where they had initially a very negative pre-conceived opinion about me and especially my Countrymen. Ten minutes later they'd be telling me that interaction with your kind of bootlickers gave them the notion of Indians being creepy, weird, self-hating pathetic lowlifes. I'd have to waste my time explaining that they are the fringe kind, an abnormaly and not the vast majority and that most of us are just normal guys.

As much as I like correcting their image about my country and my people, this is exhausting and frustrating.

hello_10

Tihar Jail
Banned
Hi Guys,

found this website while searching the net

India - Sex Pest World Centre Of Excellence

basically trashes our country as the rape capital of the world, and other things

can we create a thread trashing them with links like these?

UK Puts India Rape Statistics to Shame | Irresponsibility

I can't seem to register on that site so can't counter them.

its how we saw "SlumDog Millionaires". only wrong, based on lies, about India and give it 5-6 Oscars :tsk:...... they are habituated of lying about India :toilet:

Last edited:

angeldude13

Lestat De Lioncourt
Country flag
Now that explains why are you so confused and unsure about your own identity.

You simply proved to be a white apologist who is insecure about his own identity.
people like boris are white skin sucker.

the thing these white skin suckers doesn't realise is that america fought two civil war after there independence but americans didn't left there country to live in a better country at that time.
they fought for there country and now they are the most powerful nation on earth.
but chicken sh8t like boris did not want to fight for there country.once educated they leave india,forgets everything about what there country have done for them and marry a lady with white skin and call it the american dream.

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
people like boris are white skin sucker.

the thing these white skin suckers doesn't realise is that america fought two civil war after there independence but americans didn't left there country to live in a better country at that time.
they fought for there country and now they are the most powerful nation on earth.
but chicken sh8t like boris did not want to fight for there country.once educated they leave india,forgets everything about what there country have done for them and marry a lady with white skin and call it the american dream.
These poodles are not even allowed speak the same so called sense in their forums, these poodles are nothing but disgrace because not only they tip their white masters how to negate Indians but side with them when they spew venom against India.

If one go to those forum not even a single so called educated White pimp is there to talk like these traitors, engaging with likewise loud mouth weeds showing them their hypocrisy, I repeat not even a single. They all having a no holds bar feast against Indians bashing us from religion to even recent floods of Uttrakhand.

@boris; What load of BS ? Go and check the link, and link a counter claim if it is load of BS. Put up or shut up. The same statistics were published with News by Guardian UK.

Last edited by a moderator:

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag
British is way too much when in fact without them there would be no India, they united this country for better or for worse.
Yes. Also, they got rid of all our social problems(like worshiping Goddess Kali(Goddess of destruction)), controlled the prevalent famines that Indians were in the habit of engineering(like the Bengal one), they treated us like equals, they encouraged our industries by not forcing us to produce indigo, they didn't kill women and children, they didn't send Indians to fight their wars, we were not discriminated against in our own land either, but we dirty little dark Indians ruined everything when they left us(out of benevolence, not at all because they could not sustain the empire). Also railroads(never forget the railroad!).

Fortunately they also left a few robots behind with a Raj fixation to put us idiots back in our place :thumb:

Last edited:

praneetbajpaie

Tihar Jail
Banned
Is Boris a coconut? We seem to have a coconut in our midst. Dude Boris, how much ass kissing you do to the whites, it won't change the colour of your skin and this is exactly the problem in our country today. No sense of love for the nation, patriotism seems to have been flung out of the window. Please make a cogent argument and not troll here, Boris.

If Indians are yuck what does that make you?

Last edited:

Payeng

Daku Mongol Singh

LalTopi

Not checked the link but I guess you guys are talking about ARRSE. I think they had banned all Indian IPs some time back
Humm. Well IP blocking can be bypassed in 5 minutes. But why bother? I am surprised that so many people are upset on DFI about these Neanderthals on Arrse.
This is this first time I went on Arrse and yet, having grown up in the UK, noted the usual symptoms of the downtrodden Brit syndrome instantly:
1. hardly anyone on Arrse can speak/write English properly. this is no surprise as stats In the UK show clearly that 'white working class' is the most backward in terms of education, whilst Indians and Chinese are the most advanced.
2. there are hardly any true 'defence ' posts on their website. Again no surprise as the UK cannot afford any defence, hence nothing to write about. Hence underlying feelings of inferiority - and must be foreigners to blame.
3. Antipathy towards Indians in particular. they are still upset that Indians are not grateful for all those free railways.
4. ridicule of foreigners in general, as (they think) foreigners can't speak English properly and are really quite funny.
5. Affinity with the Americans; Americans are powerful; and as they are white and speak english, Hence the British must be powerful. love for Australians as Australians are such charming people and of British blood. Affinity for Germans as they are Anglo Saxon. Contempt for the French, as they seem to be better off, are not Anglo Saxon and don't drink beer in pints glasses (although I must admit I do like my pints).

Anyway. don't get upset. like a previous poster had said, it's only Jealousy. In fact India must be doing something right and that is why these people are so upset with Indians.

PS. the rape incidents are quite abominable and this post is in no way defending the incidents. what the posters on Arsse do not seem to get is that the news is not the rapes, rapes happen everywhere. The news is the reaction of the Indian masses against the rapes - saying enough is enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles