British Media obsession on India's Poverty

LalTopi

that figure is only for reported cases only. and its very unlikely that a rape is reported in india. its like a drop from the sea. people in the uk report it asap, and we always apprehend and prosecute the offender resulting jail time.
http://www.theguardian.com/news/datablog/2013/jan/11/male-female-rape-statistics-graphic

Read the statistics and educate yourself before slandering India.

These are the UK's own statistics so perhaps they are 'trustworthy' enough for Pakistani apologists?

Notice the :
One in five women in England and Wales has been the victim of a sexual offence or attempted offence

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
It is time that twitterati spread the word that while giving sermons about poverty to the entire world, the Brits have accepted on 216 refugees out of 60 thousand this year. What use are words if you can't follow them with actions.

Hypocrites!!!!!

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
It is time that twitterati spread the word that while giving sermons about poverty to the entire world, the Brits have accepted on 216 refugees out of 60 thousand this year. What use are words if you can't follow them with actions.

Hypocrites!!!!!
Guess what who spoke on the Asylum Crisis.... it's British PM aka PM of a former shupowa and blood sucker of millions.

And now EU criticizes Britain. :lol:

Accepting more refugees is not the solution: British PM

Britain should not take more Middle East refugees, says David Cameron

Europe criticises David Cameron’s stance on migrants

Syd

Country flag
let me ask you this why does british media not report about the executions that happen inn saudi arabia or the lashings. or the no women can drive policy. here its on wikileaks.

https://wikileaks.org/saudi-cables/press
Well, I have frequently seen articles in the British press saying that Saudi is the only country in the world where women are not allowed to drive. There are also many mentions of the way women have to have a male relative (or husband) accompany them in public.

You may recall the case of the man who was sentenced to 1000 lashes for criticising the Saudi Government (or was it the monarchy - same thing) whose family were granted asylum in the US or Canada. This was all over the UK press.

Yet another case is the fire at a women's dormitory where the escaping women were forced back into the burning building by the religious police as they were "not properly dressed". Also remember "Death of a Princess"

In fact, the UK press is often accused of Islamophobia and an anti Saudi bias. You are the first Pakistani I have come across who doesn't think so.

blue marlin

Well, I have frequently seen articles in the British press saying that Saudi is the only country in the world where women are not allowed to drive. There are also many mentions of the way women have to have a male relative (or husband) accompany them in public.

You may recall the case of the man who was sentenced to 1000 lashes for criticising the Saudi Government (or was it the monarchy - same thing) whose family were granted asylum in the US or Canada. This was all over the UK press.

Yet another case is the fire at a women's dormitory where the escaping women were forced back into the burning building by the religious police as they were "not properly dressed". Also remember "Death of a Princess"

In fact, the UK press is often accused of Islamophobia and an anti Saudi bias. You are the first Pakistani I have come across who doesn't think so.
and how often do they last? the most liberal papers you will come across will be the guardian or the telegraph.

i too recall the time when a man as sentenced to 1000 lashes it was on the media wide spread but the duration of how long it was broadcasted was not very long. obviously human rights groups were pushing for publicity, but there attempts were in vain.

do you honestly think that rich arabs care about what the media think of them?
yes i too agreed there is a huge Islamophobia where isis is doing such inhumane acts and then calling them muslims. then muslims who live in the uk and other parts of the world are in the firing line of being portrayed as a potential terrorist.
also your not the first person to call me a pakistani. im muslim but not pakistani.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
also your not the first person to call me a pakistani. im muslim but not pakistani.
So now you say you are a Muslim.... we know you are. :lol:

In which country you have your heritage?

Why did you visit Skardu(Pakistan) which is infected with Terrorism training center and also China?
Why did you want to get into Indian side of Kashmir?
Why did you have high power lenses with you claiming to be doing mountaineering?
Why do you threaten to ban DFI in UK and claimed to have banned some sites?

Indian Army banned you entry for some reason for sure.

Last edited:

blue marlin

So now you say you are a Muslim.... we know you are. :lol:

In which country you have your heritage?

Why did you visit Skardu(Pakistan) which is infected with Terrorism training center and also China?
Why did you want to get into Indian side of Kashmir?
Why did you have high power lenses with you claiming to be doing mountaineering?
Why do you threaten to ban DFI in UK and claimed to have banned some sites?

Indian Army banned you entry for some reason for sure.
yes i am muslim but not pakistani.
skardu is a the last town before you go to the Karakoram peaks.
Karakoram is too far north for terrorism and is controlled by the military. the people there were very nice. i dont exactly go to climb the summit but just to go there really, i have climbed to no further than camp 1 of any mountain and thats it. except for ben nevis.
just google Karakoram mountains and you will see its beauty.

i threatened dfi because i feel some the content is not appropriate and violate some of our laws some of which my lawyer has picked up. and also a lot of people including your self know quiet a lot about these terrorists, which may prove valuable to us (British government), also there are other reasons but thats for a later date if things go extreme for a court order on isp's, but i doubt it will go that far. also not its not a threat it more of a early warning. the internet is a big place and you dont know who's reading these threads

DingDong

Country flag
yes i am muslim but not pakistani.
skardu is a the last town before you go to the Karakoram peaks.
Karakoram is too far north for terrorism and is controlled by the military. the people there were very nice. i dont exactly go to climb the summit but just to go there really, i have climbed to no further than camp 1 of any mountain and thats it. except for ben nevis.
just google Karakoram mountains and you will see its beauty.

i threatened dfi because i feel some the content is not appropriate and violate some of our laws some of which my lawyer has picked up. and also a lot of people including your self know quiet a lot about these terrorists, which may prove valuable to us (British government), also there are other reasons but thats for a later date if things go extreme for a court order on isp's, but i doubt it will go that far. also not its not a threat it more of a early warning. the internet is a big place and you dont know who's reading these threads

Can anybody gauge the degree of butt-hurt from this post?

:clap2: Bring it on! :pound::pound::rofl::rofl::pound::pound:

Britain is a third rate country with third-rate Government and rotten Judiciary. I am waiting for the day when Khalistanis and Jihadis will chase the miserable Queen out of her Palace and declare the Palace a Liberated Zone. May happen pretty soon.

Empire cannot hit back.

MODS please take action against this person for issuing direct threats to the forum, the staff and the members. @pmaitra @Yusuf @LETHALFORCE

Last edited:

pmaitra

i threatened dfi because i feel some the content is not appropriate and violate some of our laws some of which my lawyer has picked up.
Take these British laws and shove 'em up where the Sun does not shine, and ask your lawyer to do the same. While you are at it, remind yourself, and your lawyer, that British laws have ZERO jurisdiction over DFI.

Forget off!

@DingDong, giving attention to an obvious attention seeking post only encourages more such posts, but I agree, some action might be required to be taken.

thethinker

Country flag
Take these British laws and shove 'em up where the Sun does not shine, and ask your lawyer to do the same. While you are at it, remind yourself, and your lawyer, that British laws have ZERO jurisdiction over DFI.

Forget off!

@DingDong, giving attention to an obvious attention seeking post only encourages more such posts, but I agree, some action might be required to be taken.
If you ban him, there are few good reasons to do so.

• Threatening DFI and staff just because Pakiness in him is exposed
  • Different ids from single IP address
I'm sure we'll dig up some more violations in due course of time. :yo:

pmaitra

If you ban him, there are few good reasons to do so.

• Threatening DFI and staff just because Pakiness in him is exposed
  • Different ids from single IP address
I'm sure we'll dig up some more violations in due course of time. :yo:
I already banned his duplicate ID.

Moreover, he is also being effectively countered and his posts are not drastically worse than the posts countering him. I think banning him would be going too far, but other MODs might be more lenient or more strict.

thethinker

Country flag
I already banned his duplicate ID.

Moreover, he is also being effectively countered and his posts are not drastically worse than the posts countering him. I think banning him would be going too far, but other MODs might be more lenient or more strict.
He's suggesting DFIers have links with terrorists. Trying to cast aspersions over forum members and again threatening with going to lawyers, ISPs etc etc

Please look at this specific accusation :

http://defenceforumindia.com/forum/...n-on-indias-poverty.64326/page-5#post-1073565

"i threatened dfi because i feel some the content is not appropriate and violate some of our laws some of which my lawyer has picked up. and also a lot of people including your self know quiet a lot about these terrorists, which may prove valuable to us (British government), also there are other reasons but thats for a later date if things go extreme for a court order on isp's, but i doubt it will go that far. also not its not a threat it more of a early warning. the internet is a big place and you dont know who's reading these threads"

pmaitra

He's suggesting DFIers have links with terrorists. Trying to cast aspersions over forum members and again threatening with going to lawyers, ISPs etc etc

Please look at this specific accusation :

http://defenceforumindia.com/forum/...n-on-indias-poverty.64326/page-5#post-1073565

"i threatened dfi because i feel some the content is not appropriate and violate some of our laws some of which my lawyer has picked up. and also a lot of people including your self know quiet a lot about these terrorists, which may prove valuable to us (British government), also there are other reasons but thats for a later date if things go extreme for a court order on isp's, but i doubt it will go that far. also not its not a threat it more of a early warning. the internet is a big place and you dont know who's reading these threads"
If he were remotely capable of doing anything at all, he wouldn't have written whatever he has written. This, however, does not mean I am endorsing his behaviour. Rather, I find it abhorrent as well.

blue marlin

Forget off!

wow, thats what we say. i can see that i have annoyed you, with the what i said. if users were more nicer to others on the forum and post things of relevance and it being accordant then i would have not said anything or done anything. also no nobody has jurisdiction over a site a simple isp order is required .besides the 2 users who give me problems are being ignored and i continue as per usual.

wegweg

While you are at it, remind yourself, and your lawyer, that British laws have ZERO jurisdiction over DFI.
You might want to check that. If this site is hosted in the US, the CIA will automatically pass over all the information requested by UK judge or police force. Probably the same with many other countries as well.

LalTopi

You might want to check that. If this site is hosted in the US, the CIA will automatically pass over all the information requested by UK judge or police force. Probably the same with many other countries as well.
Mate it's a public discussion forum. There is no information to 'pass over' that is not public already. if your talking about individual user identities, then I suspect @blue marlin, @Neo etc. have a lot more to hide than any of the regular contributors here. If the CIA is interested in anyone its ISIS and pakistani terrorists and their supporters. Likewise MI5, have their hands full tracking suspect Pakistanis.

blue marlin

Mate it's a public discussion forum. There is no information to 'pass over' that is not public already. if your talking about individual user identities, then I suspect @blue marlin, @Neo etc. have a lot more to hide than any of the regular contributors here. If the CIA is interested in anyone its ISIS and pakistani terrorists and their supporters. Likewise MI5, have their hands full tracking suspect Pakistanis.
yes i know it a public forum people should be wary of what they say . the mi5 is for issues within the uk only the mi6 is for international issues. the mi5 would be tracking many people Pakistanis and non Pakistanis alike

wegweg

There is no information to 'pass over' that is not public already. if your talking about individual user identities, then I suspect @blue marlin, @Neoetc. have a lot more to hide than any of the regular contributors here
Thats not my point.

Its that there is no privacy on the internet and laws are transnational. You can't hide in another 'jurisdiction' any more.

DingDong

Country flag
Thats not my point.

Its that there is no privacy on the internet and laws are transnational. You can't hide in another 'jurisdiction' any more.
There is nothing called transnational laws you Joker from a third-rate power. A person resident in India only needs to bother about Indian laws and the Indian agencies. Go scare your own people with MI5/MI6. They will be hunted down like dogs and pigs by the Indian Government if they dare laying their hands on an Indian citizen or on an Indian asset. Not even your Queen is immune if she comes for the show-off and will be subject to Indian laws if she breaks Indian law while on our soil. This is not movie, this is real life. Like somebody advised, wrap the British law-book and shove it up your ***.

Had there been transnational laws, Indian pharma companies would not have been producing generic drugs and minting billions in USD. Some of them are doing business in the US and break the US laws in India that is because laws of other countries are worth nothing more than a piece of garbage here.

Last edited:

thethinker

Country flag
Thats not my point.

As of 2012, India hasn't signed any extradition treaty when it comes to cybercrimes, let alone an anonymous poster trying to "ban" or "sue" content he finds offensive.

That means someone accused of cybercrime can't be extradited to India.

This alone renders the assumption of internet laws as being transnational everywhere invalid.

http://twocircles.net/2012oct05/no_extradition_treaty_signed_respect_cyber_crimes.html#.VexCvlNyV_k
'No extradition treaty signed in respect of cyber crimes'

Chennai : India is yet to sign a treaty with a foreign country to extradite cyber criminals and national and international laws are struggling to catch up with the activities in the cyber world, said a special judge of the Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) here Friday.

Delivering the keynote address at a seminar 'Cyber War: Has it Begun' organised by Cyber Society of India, Talwant Singh said: "Till date, we don't have an extradition treaty with any country for a cyber criminal to be brought to India.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles