British Media obsession on India's Poverty

blue marlin

Woman student, 22, 'savagely raped' after she was thrown off night bus because she was 20p short on cost of fare
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ped-thrown-night-bus-20p-short-cost-fare.html

Leeds bus stop rape: Police release new CCTV showing attacker picking up rock he used to bludgeon victim
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/leeds-bus-stop-rape-police-5691030
RIP :(
dont even go to rape and buses i shall pretend you never said that.

second link, a few rapes do end in death to avoid being identified.

Rowdy

Co ja kurwa czytam!
dont even go to rape and buses i shall pretend you never said that.

second link, a few rapes do end in death to avoid being identified.
Look bro... we have lot's of problems in India.... stuff Europe has solved ages ago. I don't understand why Britisher hate on India so much? Most of us are pi$$ poor people trying to make a living. Very small % of indians speak english coherently, about 5%. Very small no of them come to UK. Even those that come never impose our "laws" on you. Why don't you(UK leftist loonies, not you personally) leave india alone? I really don't get it. If women's rights are so big issues for you ... get Saudia Arabia to issue drivers license for women or in AFG where stoning is frequent? These laws are systemic ... and kill way more than any criminal in India.

jackprince

Turning into a frog
Country flag
oh great, now im finish, well let me add that to my list . i im apparently Pakistani, Chinese, Moroccan, Turkish, and now finish. hmm how you manage to figure that out?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...led-victim-s-parents-influenced-decision.html
hahaha
that happened in the US, orange county California, if that happened in the uk he will be fired . you last link you showed is of a nut case who was fired for being to lenient against pedophiles.
Oh, once I get back to my PC I will show tou enough evidences of your judiciary being full of pedophiles. I should have been more careful, as ut was obvious if the Judge was from UK no outrage would have been there.

However, the last part of my previous post were not addressed to you, as if you have read carefully tou would have known. You are whatever, Pakistani or British (sane anyway), but hardly anyone would claim to ba a Finnis if he's not one.

blue marlin

Look bro... we have lot's of problems in India.... stuff Europe has solved ages ago. I don't understand why Britisher hate on India so much? Most of us are pi$$ poor people trying to make a living. Very small % of indians speak english coherently, about 5%. Very small no of them come to UK. Even those that come never impose our "laws" on you. Why don't you(UK leftist loonies, not you personally) leave india alone? I really don't get it. If women's rights are so big issues for you ... get Saudia Arabia to issue drivers license for women or in AFG where stoning is frequent? These laws are systemic ... and kill way more than any criminal in India.
fair enough. my family had to work very long hours to get them self in the the position to where there are now. i understand how hard life is. i have been to india (as well as Pakistan)in gujrat as a guest for a wedding and i see small children selling things from shoes to chickens and working in the fields.

the saudis are much worse than you in terms of human rights but they lubricate our government. literally, with plenty of oil and they threaten journalists .

also if are wonder why i give grief to some indian members it's because they are racist, call someone a p*ki in the uk and expect to be hospitalised. its like calling a African a nigg*er. in the US Pakistanis dont mind i think.

Last edited:

blue marlin

Oh, once I get back to my PC I will show tou enough evidences of your judiciary being full of pedophiles. I should have been more careful, as ut was obvious if the Judge was from UK no outrage would have been there.

However, the last part of my previous post were not addressed to you, as if you have read carefully tou would have known. You are whatever, Pakistani or British (sane anyway), but hardly anyone would claim to ba a Finnis if he's not one.
i know they are high profile people are being sent down. what phone are you using. does dfi have an app? or are you using the mobile browser version.

your last paragraph dont make sense.

Rowdy

Co ja kurwa czytam!
also if are wonder why i give grief to some indian members it's because they are racist, call someone a p*ki in the uk and expect to be hospitalised. its like calling a African a nigg*er. in the US Pakistanis dont mind i think.
Yeah I could see that.
Also not everyone knows p*ki is a racial slur hell its not regarded as one in the US too. I only knew that from DFI.
:lol:

jackprince

Turning into a frog
Country flag
i know they are high profile people are being sent down. what phone are you using. does dfi have an app? or are you using the mobile browser version.

your last paragraph dont make sense.
The Finland stats were addressed ti @jouni, our resident Fonnis troll.

Syd

Country flag
You do realise that there is something fishy about Blue Marlin and it is not just his name! He is a Pakistani resident in the UK. This is why his statement about "the saudis are much worse than you in terms of human rights but they lubricate our government. literally, with plenty of oil and they threaten journalists ." can be read either way.

@blue marlin, if you meant the UK in the above statement, can you give some instances of the Saudi's lubricating our government?

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Why don't you read stats prepared by the United Nations?

UK: 85,000 rapes, 27.7/1000000 population
India: 24,923 rapes, 1.8/100000 population

Congratulations, you beat us. UK is Numbaah One.

Update: I said 10 times, actually a British woman is 15 times more likely to be raped than an Indian woman.
And whats the % that the rapist is a Paki/Muslim or so called "Asian" as their biased media tries to portray???

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
You do realise that there is something fishy about Blue Marlin and it is not just his name! He is a Pakistani resident in the UK. This is why his statement about "the saudis are much worse than you in terms of human rights but they lubricate our government. literally, with plenty of oil and they threaten journalists ." can be read either way.

@blue marlin, if you meant the UK in the above statement, can you give some instances of the Saudi's lubricating our government?
We all know he is a a Paki and claiming he is not a Paki.

Rowdy

Co ja kurwa czytam!

Meh..... On the internet it's all on a take it or leave it basis. As long as he rationally replies I don't care. If he is a paktard, he will slip up and I'll ignore him

salute

people in the uk report it asap, and we always apprehend and prosecute the offender resulting jail time.
and what makes you think you know about every rape incident happens there, idiot.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Yes, the British media have inherited such colonial hatred towards their former subjects that they'd dare to spout such bile as to enlighten the world about the truth that people, yes human beings not beasts, the hundreds of millions of Indians who live a life of utter indigence and misery. How perfidious, how exploitative of them to donate food and water purification tablets. Our cows are more in need. The sheer effrontery of those Britishers. Who do they think they are? Volunteering! Giving away hundreds of millions of pounds in tax payers money! Donating millions to charity! Feeding the hungry, clothing the naked, healing the sick, educating the ignorant, providing sanitation, satisfying the thirsty. Those foolish Brits. There's no such thing as an Indian in need, just untouchable animals. Actually India is just the world's largest safari park cum zoo. We dress these animals in saris, dhotis and the like for entertainment, which provides funds for their conservation. We're very proud.
I just dont understand how the Britshit Bastards dont realise how India's poverty is actually your doing . Ah the irony, rapists talking about social justice. I bet thats why you allow your women to be raped by pakis? May be rapists being sympathetic to each other. I might never get what US's call girl like Britshits think.

But here is a bright idea, give a word and we can invade your pathetic USA's poodle of a country and put it out of its misery. Atleast your women would be safer with our rule. And you wont have to be a USA's poodle anymore or kiss its ass without your wish! And your airforce wont be fucked in aircombat either.

@sob seriously, do you guys know what happens in arrse if some sane indian talks about the britshits there and still you are going to allow these britshits to take potshots at India and Indians here?:rolleyes: Am I the only one who thinks this is ridiculous here?

See, this is the reason I dint shed a single tear for the britshits and their jihadi problems. IMO jihadists and Britshits should wipe each other out and there will be peace for the rest of the world. I am telling you guys again- Pakis and Britshits, match made in heaven .@bengalraider

Last edited:

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
and what makes you think you know about every rape incident happens there, idiot.
Over 72,000 men found to be raped in UK every year

LONDON: Men in Britain aren't safe.Data released today by the government shows that 72,000 males are raped and sexually assaulted in UK every year, whether reported or not.More than one in 10 (12%) rapes in UK are against men.

Latest figures also show there were 2,164 rape and sexual assaults against males aged 13 or over recorded by the police in the year ending September 2013.

This has made Britain decide for the first time to commit £500,000 over the next financial year to provide services, like advice and counselling, to help male victims who previously have not been able to receive such support and encourage them to come forward after experiencing such a crime.

The fund announced will also support historic victims who were under 13 at the time of the attack.The government said on Wednesday that male victims of rape and sexual violence will receive unprecedented access to vital help and support thanks to the first dedicated fund designed specifically to meet their needs, victims' minister Damian Green has announced.

Green said, "we must help all victims to cope, and as far as possible recover, from the impacts of crime - especially when it is as serious as rape or sexual abuse. Despite large number of sexual assaults against men, many choose not to come forward, either to report the crime or seek the support they need. I am determined to help break the silence on a subject still seen as taboo."

"Average sentences for male rape have increased but there is more to do. That is why we are toughening up sentencing and have introduced a mandatory life sentence for anyone convicted of a second very serious sexual or violent crime."

The fund will be open to bids from all charities and support organizations who feel they can offer help specifically for male victims. This will build on the services already available for rape or sexual abuse victims and ensure victims of most serious crimes received the highest level of support.

One organization which currently helps male sexual violence victims is Survivors Manchester, whose founder Duncan Craig has welcomed the new funding.

Mr Craig said, "In the past there has not been enough support in the UK for male victims of sexual violence, such as myself. But in the future I would like to see both the government and society begin talking more openly about boys and men as victims and see us trying to make a positive change to pulling down those barriers that stop boys and men speaking up. This funding will help to raise awareness of the issue and ensure that male victims are no longer ignored."

"I'd like to tell all boys and men that are sitting in silence I have been there. I have been silent and it's not a nice place to be. Yes it's difficult, embarrassing and painful to speak out but once you start healing, you will be able to break free from the legacy. Get support lads, don't suffer. You deserve to be able to heal."

Actor James Sutton plays rape victim John Paul McQueen in Hollyoaks. He worked with Survivors Manchester on the soap's current storyline and is supporting the ministry of justice to raise awareness of the issue of male rape and sexual violence.

Mr Sutton said, "The reason it was so important for Hollyoaks to feature a male rape storyline is because it is so rarely talked about. The over-riding message from survivors I met while researching the role was that victims of male sexual violence do not know where to go for help and support."

Victim's commissioner Baroness Newlove said "We must never underestimate the pain that victims go through as a result of such disturbing crimes. Victims of male rape have told me that they need more support - I'm glad the government has listened."

Around 91% of offenders in 2011 who were found guilty of rape of a male were given custodial sentences, with an average jail time of eight-and-a-half years.

blue marlin

ooo hello. fishy, i love the pun.

if you want evidence then then your not going to find some good evidence as i said before they threaten journalists, and more.
i found a good link though

http://www.care2.com/causes/whats-in-the-leaked-saudi-cables.html

Syd

Country flag
ooo hello. fishy, i love the pun.

if you want evidence then then your not going to find some good evidence as i said before they threaten journalists, and more.
i found a good link though

http://www.care2.com/causes/whats-in-the-leaked-saudi-cables.html
I have followed your link and can find no evidence of "Saudis lubricating our government" in it. It is all about Saudi's spying on their students abroad.

I suspect that when you say "our government" you mean Pakistan's government. That is a well known fact.

blue marlin

I have followed your link and can find no evidence of "Saudis lubricating our government" in it. It is all about Saudi's spying on their students abroad.

I suspect that when you say "our government" you mean Pakistan's government. That is a well known fact.
let me ask you this why does british media not report about the executions that happen inn saudi arabia or the lashings. or the no women can drive policy. here its on wikileaks.

https://wikileaks.org/saudi-cables/press

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles