British Forces Moral Lowest Among NATO

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag
British Forces Moral Lowest Among NATO

Official figures show a dramatic slump in morale among service men and women, especially in the Army.

The Ministry of Defence's latest Continuous Attitude Survey reveals a sharp downturn in mood in all three services since the Strategic Defence and Security Review.

Labour says the figures are a "terrible reflection" of the Government's defence policy.

Across all three services the numbers saying morale is high have fallen from 25% in 2010 to just 15% - a 10-point drop. Those saying that morale is low rose by 17 points from 33% to 50%.

In the Army, which is losing 20,000 troops, the fall-off is even sharper. The survey reveals that those who believe morale is low has risen 21 points from 24% to 45%.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
British army always prided over high motivation and morale amongst its members !
The morale seems to have gone down as low as it was during Indian Mutiny !

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag
I would expect to see morale numbers like this among Syrian Army... not GB! If invaded, will half of them desert?

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag
Nothing motivates the pommies like seeing a bunch of frenchies crossing over flashing their swords...:lol:
They already deserted and joined La Legion!

p2prada

I don't think the information is true. The last I heard, the Pommies were running around naked in their barracks in honour of their "Prince."

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles