Britain's Queen Elizabeth II caught on camera calling Chinese officials 'very rude'

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Hmmm Peter, Do u have to go to that low?

One thing I have to assure u I'm richer than many of u. But that's not what I am proud of. My posts carry more substance than yours, Peter.

Fyi 1 United States Dollar = 66.709 Indian Rupee

Any more questions? Obviousy u're at your wit's end so that u have to resort to 50cent slurs. Nah, Indian, :biggrin2: or u'll stick to Queen Eliz won't u, which is more classy, Peter :bplease:
Richer? That was below the belt..
Throw a number in yuan... We'll see....

amoy

Richer? That was below the belt..
Throw a number in yuan... We'll see....
hmmmm so phishing is yr part-time job? r u better than this? I'd rather u continue to enjoy passtime of bashing Chinese rudeness to yr queen's underlings. that's more fun.

~Tapa talks: Orange is the new black.~

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
hmmmm so phishing is yr part-time job? r u better than this? I'd rather u continue to enjoy passtime of bashing Chinese rudeness to yr queen's underlings. that's more fun.

So basically ....

You say you are richer than most of us.

I say "prove it with numbers"

You say some random nonsense and run away...

Ha ha .....

amoy

So basically ....

You say you are richer than most of us.

I say "prove it with numbers"

You say some random nonsense and run away...

Ha ha .....
who r u hmm? prove what? u're not allowed to poke into members' private info. talk senses or stop wasting time.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
who r u hmm? prove what? u're not allowed to poke into members' private info. talk senses or stop wasting time.

Good!!! I thought u didn't know that.

Don't make personal judgements like rich or poor next time.

Keep it at ideological level, that's fine with us.

Caio, hope to have enriching conversations with you in the future.

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
All the bonhomie with Royals during his last visit Eleven ping and her high maintenance wife was showing to his white skin loving Chinese subjects back home tumbled many hills down. :rofl:

3deffect

Country flag
well every country is not like pakistan ...so your Shiity Rudeness only work with pakistan..no where else in world..
#DragongoneCrazy:biggrin2:

Dreamhunter

Country flag
Don"t be surprised.

When I visited some 3rd world countries did see their customs offcials openly ask for "tips".

Do not want to name them, but guess u"re aware of Indian customs practice as an Indian.

~~Still waters run deep. ~~from my MiPad using tapatalk
Dude, compared to Western European countries China is still a third world country

Mahakaal

chinise we kick the british out, kicked them in their balls. and what republic, chini is a dictator governed by a one party to rule mindless zombies like you. by the way, you forgot hongkong was under brit rule, and you take it as begging? wherver money is chinise is. shame. do u also forget ur japanse lords who raped ur women. lolol. have shame then comment.
Dumass they left us thanks to ww2

Sent from my Micromax A104 using Tapatalk

Mahakaal

And Indians like u need "God save your queen" to get high on.

Pathetic.

Stand up. Wipe off your tears for the queen due to rude Chinese.

~~Still waters run deep. ~~from my MiPad using tapatalk
We Indians are slave minded peoe who have deep inferiority complex for withe people that's why we still use English as main language

Mahakaal

They still are.

I think the Britishers have the same syndrome as Pakistan, delusions of grandeur about their respective golden days of the empire. Anyone disagreeing with them is construed as rude. To any non-Brit, the queen is nothing more than just another citizen from a tiny island. If that woman feels that the treatment that she received was disparate from what she thinks she deserves, she is welcome to find herself a cozy spot in her castle to weep; No one gives two hoots, especially at a time when China is actively expanding its territory and Britain is barely holding on to Scotland and Ireland. It is for situations like these that the word Karma was invented.

It's even more amusing if you consider the historical context, how the west treated China, the opium wars, the humiliation of destruction of *Beijing's summer palace. How the tides have turned, today Britain has to stand with a begging bowl in front of China which has the wherewithal to fund infrastructure projects in a country like Britain which sought to humiliate them by destroying theirs. Poetic justice. I'm no fan of China, and we have our own unresolved issues, but let me unequivocally state that the humiliation that Asia suffered at the hands of the west makes us co-passengers in this journey to redeem our rightful place in the world.

Did this queen not feel the lapse of diplomacy when David Cameron said "the queen purred after Scottish referendum", or is her sense of outrage reserved only for Asians?

David Cameron heard saying Queen 'purred' over Scotland's no vote - video

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Beijing's Summer Palace : How Humiliation Drove Modern Chinese History
Their race is also dying out

Mahakaal

The Chinese are not only rude but arrogant. But then the Brits are known to have a stiff upper lip too!

Pot calling the kettle black?
Chinese are arrogant because new status of their country, AMD theu have every right o be arrogant because they created their new country with their blood and sweat.

Other hand only thing we can do is bragging

Mahakaal

What can we say?
They worked very hard to achieve for what they are now.
And they want to show it to the world.
Only Chinese level headedness can forget their past and mock other poor countries.

Some Chinese are bitter people.

Forget not, Indians can heal any thing like they did during Bodhidharma time.
Can we heal cancer ?

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles