Britain's Queen Elizabeth II caught on camera calling Chinese officials 'very rude'

amoy

China minister gives cash 'tips' to Indian pilots

Two Indian air force pilots who flew the visiting Chinese defence minister from Mumbai to Delhi were given 100,000 rupees ($1,788; £1,124) as "tips".

The pilots were given envelopes containing the money by General Liang Guanglie who returned to China on Thursday after a four-day India visit.

Surprised by the "unusual gift", the pilots informed their superiors.

Officials said the money would be deposited in the government gift chest along with other official gifts.

Reports said Gen Liang was "pleased" with the way the pilots handled the flight in the stormy monsoon weather. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

The rookie diplomats of china... :rofl: .

Very undiplomatic Ofcourse!!!! Its COMMONSENSE to BEHAVE on International Missions.
Don"t be surprised.

When I visited some 3rd world countries did see their customs offcials openly ask for "tips".

Do not want to name them, but guess u"re aware of Indian customs practice as an Indian.

~~Still waters run deep. ~~from my MiPad using tapatalk

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
No never heard of that M a a a a a a

Save the BS for yrself

Typical shameless CCP lies and propaganda, your claim/lie of china is first republic of asia; distortion of history.

You can't lie to people outside your cheena though, coz people know history and people know very well that a republic of china of 1911 is about 2400 years too late to be first republic of asia.

And when you encounter facts, all you can do is post childish crap like you just did above.

sorcerer

Country flag
Nice dilution!!!

May be in third world countries..You can...its okay if you give tips

But Its NOT OKAY for a CHINESE DIPLOMAT TO ACT Like a total ass when the world wold is watching.
The PILOTS didnt ask for TIPS from Chinese Diplomat instead they reported the stupid undiplomatic behavior of chinese minister to their superiors..

but whatever the chinese minister did was quite undiplomatic and an irregularity of Highest order.

Indian custom practices are not far from Chinese Custom practices.. Dont want to name them..but guess you are aware..
We do ship stuffs between India and China..Dont we? So we know how chinese customs work on tips much much better way.

Now back to the topic...what chinese diplomat did in India is actually very undiplomatic .

amoy

Typical shameless CCP lies and propaganda, your claim of china is first republic of asia; distortion of history.

You can't lie to people outside your cheena though, coz people know history and people know very well that a republic of china of 1911 is about 2400 years too late to be first reublic of asia.

And when you encounter facts, all you can do is post crap like you just did.
Sorry never heard of your version of truth. M a a a a a a republic.

Forgive my ignorance and poor Inglish.

sorcerer

Country flag
Typical shameless CCP lies and propaganda, your claim/lie of china is first republic of asia; distortion of history.
pakis have Afghan weed to get high on!
chinese have propaganda to get high on!

amoy

pakis have Afghan weed to get high on!
chinese have propaganda to get high on!
And Indians like u need "God save your queen" to get high on.

Pathetic.

Stand up. Wipe off your tears for the queen due to rude Chinese.

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
Sorry never heard of your version of truth. M a a a a a a republic.

Forgive my ignorance and poor Inglish.

Exactly as expected from shameless liars (aka chinese.)

I forgive you, I don't expect people still using primitive logobased based language to be good at anything but lying through their teeth.

Last edited:

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Looks like 50 cents did not get the brief on this.

If a Chinese diplomat walks out of a meeting in current times, I am guessing point of contention would be SCS.

amoy

Looks like 50 cents did not get the brief on this.

If a Chinese diplomat walks out of a meeting in current times, I am guessing point of contention would be SCS.
50 rupees even didn"t bother to check before blabbering.

The news refers to LAST YEAR"s state visit. LOL

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
50 rupees even didn"t bother to check before blabbering.

The news refers to LAST YEAR"s state visit. LOL

Getting touchy ha ...

Last year was the time SCS issue started spiking up in international media...

Navnit Kundu

Pika Hu Akbarrr!!
British were worse than rude towards other cultures and nationalities when they were peak at their power.
They still are.

I think the Britishers have the same syndrome as Pakistan, delusions of grandeur about their respective golden days of the empire. Anyone disagreeing with them is construed as rude. To any non-Brit, the queen is nothing more than just another citizen from a tiny island. If that woman feels that the treatment that she received was disparate from what she thinks she deserves, she is welcome to find herself a cozy spot in her castle to weep; No one gives two hoots, especially at a time when China is actively expanding its territory and Britain is barely holding on to Scotland and Ireland. It is for situations like these that the word Karma was invented.

It's even more amusing if you consider the historical context, how the west treated China, the opium wars, the humiliation of destruction of *Beijing's summer palace. How the tides have turned, today Britain has to stand with a begging bowl in front of China which has the wherewithal to fund infrastructure projects in a country like Britain which sought to humiliate them by destroying theirs. Poetic justice. I'm no fan of China, and we have our own unresolved issues, but let me unequivocally state that the humiliation that Asia suffered at the hands of the west makes us co-passengers in this journey to redeem our rightful place in the world.

Did this queen not feel the lapse of diplomacy when David Cameron said "the queen purred after Scottish referendum", or is her sense of outrage reserved only for Asians?

David Cameron heard saying Queen 'purred' over Scotland's no vote - video

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Beijing's Summer Palace : How Humiliation Drove Modern Chinese History

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
It's even more amusing if you consider the historical context, how the west treated China, the opium wars, the humiliation of destruction of *Beijing's summer palace. How the tides have turned, today Britain has to stand with a begging bowl in front of China which has the wherewithal to fund infrastructure projects in a country like Britain which sought to humiliate them by destroying theirs. Poetic justice. I'm no fan of China, and we have our own unresolved issues, but let me unequivocally state that the humiliation that Asia suffered at the hands of the west makes us co-passengers in this journey to redeem our rightful place in the world.
The anglos are not our friends, period. But keeping that issue aside, we must not forget that the two main external threats to India are the West and China. So I wouldn't be depicting a rosy picture like "co-passengers" in a train of humiliation. The chinese have back stabbing as a national trait. The amglos and the chinese are not that different.

Wrt to china India needs wait for the chance meanwhile cultivate leaders, develop strategic vision. Strengthen the nation AND most importantly learn from mistakes of past , Unity is key for this country.

Navnit Kundu

Pika Hu Akbarrr!!
The anglos are not our friends, period. But keeping that issue aside, we must not forget that the two main external threats to India are the West and China. So I wouldn't be depicting a rosy picture like "co-passengers" in a train of humiliation. The chinese have back stabbing as a national trait. The amglos and the chinese are not that different.

Wrt to china India needs wait for the chance meanwhile cultivate leaders, develop strategic vision. Strengthen the nation AND most importantly learn from mistakes of past , Unity is key for this country.
Admitting that we were pounded by the same adversary is hardly a rosy proposition. It doesn't imply that we bury our issues with China, in fact, I explicitly mentioned that we have unresolved issues. You are seeing too much into it. Brits got served a cold one, time to chuckle, that's the only message emanating out of my side. No bhai-bhai debauchery.

Peter

Pratik Maitra
Country flag
Yes, of course, the first republic of Asia, who else can it be but China.

How about Bull shit.

Still spouting the usual ccp lies, amoy.

Ever heard of Mahajanapadas of India, 2500 years back??

There were even republics in West Asia before any such thing was heard of in china.
Officially this 50 center might be right. China may have been the first modern democracy in Asia. However western sources tend to forget about the Mahajanapadas and even the Pala empire of Bengal. Gopala was elected as emperor.

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
Officially this 50 center might be right. China may have been the first modern democracy in Asia. However western sources tend to forget about the Mahajanapadas and even the Pala empire of Bengal. Gopala was elected as emperor.
Modern, yeah.
But this ccp guy is making some BS claims on a regular basis.

PS: Also, there are some differences b/w republic and democracy. :)

Ancient Indian

p = np :)
Sometimes I wonder how India looks from outside perspective.
Thank God for our diversity in general populace.
It takes a lot to provoke an Indian.

Mikesingh

Professional
Country flag
The Chinese are not only rude but arrogant. But then the Brits are known to have a stiff upper lip too!

Pot calling the kettle black?

Navnit Kundu

Pika Hu Akbarrr!!
Modern, yeah.
But this ccp guy is making some BS claims on a regular basis.

PS: Also, there are some differences b/w republic and democracy. :)
These 50 cent guys have colonized top read blogs like The Diplomat. If you commit the unfathomable crime of disagreeing with a Chinese on any comment section, he will start providing you with various development indices of your country, literacy rate, employment rate, incarceration rate and so on. It's the epitome of insecure behavior but if you want free information about your own country, better to provoke a Chinese 50 cent human bot, than do multiple google searches, saves time. :pound:

It is because of communism that their old Taoist, Confucius wisdom was wiped out. Now the new generation has lost the continuity and doesn't know the answer to "who am I?", hence the obsession with material possessions and superficial things. But the general trend I am noticing is that the mainstream global narrative which was exorbitantly western in nature is being challenged by new stakeholders. Some of them are not our friends, but luckily it's not a zero sum game. To their credit, the Chinese have at least tried to propagate their narrative through their schools so the arguments coming out of Chinese youngsters are consistent with their national goals. Unfortunately, us Indians have to rely on whatever trivia we can find, or recall from the back of our minds to write a comeback to other civilizations.

Last edited:

amoy

These 50 cent guys have colonized top read blogs like The Diplomat. If you commit the unfathomable crime of disagreeing with a Chinese on any comment section, he will start providing you with various development indices of your country, literacy rate, employment rate, incarceration rate and so on. It's the epitome of insecure behavior but if you want free information about your own country, better to provoke a Chinese 50 cent human bot, than do multiple google searches, saves time. :pound:

It is because of communism that their old Taoist, Confucius wisdom was wiped out. Now the new generation has lost the continuity and doesn't know the answer to "who am I?", hence the obsession with material possessions and superficial things. But the general trend I am noticing is that the mainstream global narrative which was exorbitantly western in nature is being challenged by new stakeholders. Some of them are not our friends, but luckily it's not a zero sum game. To their credit, the Chinese have at least tried to propagate their narrative through their schools so the arguments coming out of Chinese youngsters are consistent with their national goals. Unfortunately, us Indians have to rely on whatever trivia we can find, or recall from the back of our minds to write a comeback to other civilizations.
Better to talk with COLD FACTS then out of thin air.

Otherwise there wouldn't be any objective measurements or solid reasoning, but only IBM (International Big Mouth).

That's not "obsession" with material possession, but to call a spade a spade, being level-headed as ingrained in our culture.

Navnit Kundu

Pika Hu Akbarrr!!
Better to talk with COLD FACTS then out of thin air.

Otherwise there wouldn't be any objective measurements or solid reasoning, but only IBM (International Big Mouth).

That's not "obsession" with material possession, but to call a spade a spade, being level-headed as ingrained in our culture.
Yes, we all got an opportunity to see the levelheadedness during Tienanmen square.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles