Britain's Pakistani Sex Gangs

W.G.Ewald

Defence Professionals/ DFI member of 2
Professional
A woman I knew told me that her uncle lived in a row house in London, and when he died, Pakis tunneled through the attic and occupied the vacant house until they were evicted.

pmaitra

in britain pakis refer to themselves as asian that is unless theres a cricket game,then its pakistan zindabad. funny old world..
Post 9/11 and post OBL capture, Pakistanis were masquerading as Indians here in the US.

mayfair

Post 9/11 and post OBL capture, Pakistanis were masquerading as Indians here in the US.
There's an interesting anecdote about this on BRF. A lying deceitful Paki was masquerading himself as an Indian in the US. Suppose his pea sized brain did not contend with the fact that there are more Indians than Pakis in the States and if any one is well versed with Pakistaniyat, it is the Indics. So this pea-brain during one of his pretend jaunts ran into an Indian. Of course, he was sniffed out as a fraud in a moment and when pressed on which part of India he hailed from, the pea-brain Paki replies

"Bangalore, Kerala"!!

I kid you not. The phrase "Bangalore, Kerala" has not entered BRF lexicon.

W.G.Ewald

Defence Professionals/ DFI member of 2
Professional
Oh, that won't work. We know Indians as doctors, scientists, etc. and Pakistanis as operators of 7-11's and cheap motels.:lol:

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Super Mod
That was disgusting and repugnant. Only demented Pakis could do these kinds of things. Living on government dole too long has made them 'free loaders' who will indulge in such criminal activities. Also the talk of the father of the two culprits shows the mentality of the Pakis. Instead of accepting the blame for the culprit sons he blames others for his sons activities.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles