Britain refusing visas to Pakistanis in thousands!

Compersion

Country flag
The important memo says that one must not piss off and degrade the pakis ...

They will find ways to equalise the downgrading. UK has a paki problem ... And it is one of the few that sometimes calls spade a spade and reminds pakis they are pakis. I like British honesty but behind that is the British realism.

But everyone also knows uk supports and talks (like for safety perhaps even fear) about how it helps pakis in other areas and also its activites in afganistan and anti india with pakis and sure its role in creating Pakistan. It only means uk is afraid of the memo mention above. Another silly american type behavior giving pakis falseness and allowing pakis to do more damage and danger and not only that but give example for others in future to say ... So what pakis were allowed by you!! And that means threatening Israel, India, western interests.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Westerners don't distinguish between Indians and Pakistanis. For them we r all the same.
Below is what Pakis are known for in UK. :rofl:

UK is pussy enough to term it "Asian" but everyone know the reality and trying to do something but the damage is done.

Indians are the richest group abroad now and Pakis are known as Terrorist/Rapist/Pedophile etc.

btw one this is sure ... you seems to be a product of first cousin marriage which has resulted in a Deformed Retard.

First cousin marriages in Pakistani communities leading to 'appalling' disabilities among children

DarthVader

Actually sir, Americans and British use the same tactic against India students and business on regular basis.
Unless you a lying in the application forum, from what i know...you will be processed faster than a British citizen if your talking about Canada...there is no discrimination per say,,,but in India unfortunately some people for some odd reason think they can get away with lying about there assets...and education..that apart from improperly filled applications is the prime cause....pakis on the other hand come to western countries to spread filth and create ghettos...Detroit Michigan is case in point....none of my friends have any illusions about bracketing Indians and pakis in the same camp...infact your assertion is quiet laughable :p

I_PLAY_BAD

May be the Brits became jealous and scared of "Fast Breeder" Muslims.
But good action though. They must not have too many consular offices inside Pakistan, just one and that too only in Islamabad. That one step itself will prevent many porkis from applying for a VISA.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles