Britain: How ignorant a country's population can ever get

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
Just bring ierland or scotland when they are accusing us of kashmir...................
I love Irish music.

Respect to the IRA. Respect to the Irish and other subjugated Celts like scots and welsh, whose culture and language almost eradicted by english.
Free Northern Ireland, Free Scotland.
english gtfo.

:D

Some IRA music; LOVE it.
IRA IRA

Go on home British Bastards, go on home. Fuck your union jack.

-------------------------

More

You guys can use these videos to annoy the fuck out of 'em in that arrse forum or whatever.

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
Look at the support to kick out brutes/brits from Occupied Northern Ireland.

Tiger.Hind

@Indx TechStyle Yes, bro I've noticed among english speaking countries that being Indian looked down upon, but elsewhere it's considered as cool.

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
Guys, let's not blame the British endlessly. Sure they were the last people to leave the country, but weren't the only ones who were there for looting.

India was home to colonies of Portugal in Goa, Daman and Diu which was a brutal, Iberian-style radical Christian occupation where locals were tortured to adopt Christianity.

I don't see people banging Portuguese here.

India was home to French colony of Pondicherry in the rich state of Tamil Nadu, which was a Jewel in the eyes of the French.

No one says anything to the French.

Hell, we even had Danish and Dutch colonies of all the countries! I mean WTF!?

Let's go a little past the Europeans now.

What about Mughals, who were Uzbek Islamic invaders?

What about the Central Asian barbarians who ravaged not only the resources but also killed and converted millions of people to Islam either through deceit or force? Let's not kid ourselves; Islam does not belong to India and it was neither happily adopted as what Marxist-leaning historians speak about. There was a massacre for centuries, to the tune that my people are no longer existent in what is Afghanistan and Pakistan and even Bangladesh today.

And their religious massacre continues to this day, where the descendants of those who converted to their owners' religion, is massacring their own ancestral people.

For what Arabs, Iranians and Central Asians did to India, India should have used its nuclear weapons on every country from Saudi Arabia till the borders of modern Pakistan.

My point is, outsiders will be outsiders and will naturally take advantage.

Despite this, we still don't get the lessons after all these centuries.

1- We lost out to these barbarians because we weren't united. Remember the last time India was united under the Mauryan and Maratha empires, the invaders ran with their tails between their legs. (We were an independent kingdom then and didn't have much to do, but today it affects us as well being Indians). STAND UNITED. Liberal does not mean treason.

2- TODAY we have more traitors in India than we had then; these are called the self-proclaimed "liberal" intellectuals. Funded by foreign agencies, these people use the garb of freedom of speech and opinion to create a fifth columnist front against Indians and specifically our Hindu brothers and sisters. They demean their culture and attempt to make them abandon Dharmic cultures every day by calling it 'medieval' or putting false accusations. I am saying this because as long as you guys are majority, we are safe.

3- We still criticise our own king rather than stand together with him. Today he may be a Prime Minister but the work he is expected to do is the level of a King. Let's support Modi ji in his ventures.

We have much to learn even today

Anikastha

DEEP STATE
Country flag
Guys, let's not blame the British endlessly. Sure they were the last people to leave the country, but weren't the only ones who were there for looting.

India was home to colonies of Portugal in Goa, Daman and Diu which was a brutal, Iberian-style radical Christian occupation where locals were tortured to adopt Christianity.

I don't see people banging Portuguese here.

India was home to French colony of Pondicherry in the rich state of Tamil Nadu, which was a Jewel in the eyes of the French.

No one says anything to the French.

Hell, we even had Danish and Dutch colonies of all the countries! I mean WTF!?

Let's go a little past the Europeans now.

What about Mughals, who were Uzbek Islamic invaders?

What about the Central Asian barbarians who ravaged not only the resources but also killed and converted millions of people to Islam either through deceit or force? Let's not kid ourselves; Islam does not belong to India and it was neither happily adopted as what Marxist-leaning historians speak about. There was a massacre for centuries, to the tune that my people are no longer existent in what is Afghanistan and Pakistan and even Bangladesh today.

And their religious massacre continues to this day, where the descendants of those who converted to their owners' religion, is massacring their own ancestral people.

For what Arabs, Iranians and Central Asians did to India, India should have used its nuclear weapons on every country from Saudi Arabia till the borders of modern Pakistan.

My point is, outsiders will be outsiders and will naturally take advantage.

Despite this, we still don't get the lessons after all these centuries.

1- We lost out to these barbarians because we weren't united. Remember the last time India was united under the Mauryan and Maratha empires, the invaders ran with their tails between their legs. (We were an independent kingdom then and didn't have much to do, but today it affects us as well being Indians). STAND UNITED. Liberal does not mean treason.

2- TODAY we have more traitors in India than we had then; these are called the self-proclaimed "liberal" intellectuals. Funded by foreign agencies, these people use the garb of freedom of speech and opinion to create a fifth columnist front against Indians and specifically our Hindu brothers and sisters. They demean their culture and attempt to make them abandon Dharmic cultures every day by calling it 'medieval' or putting false accusations. I am saying this because as long as you guys are majority, we are safe.

3- We still criticise our own king rather than stand together with him. Today he may be a Prime Minister but the work he is expected to do is the level of a King. Let's support Modi ji in his ventures.

We have much to learn even today
Until hindus are threatened and become minority...then only u can see united hindu front.
I am sorry but its true.

Sent from my ASUS_Z00LD using Tapatalk

abingdonboy

Country flag
They are regressing now. They are envy of our space program. They bluff all this to satisfy their ego of superiority. They know from inside that they are finished now. Soon they will be reduced to a totally Banana republic.
Nah nah, haven't you heard, after BREXIT the UK govt is planning on turning the Commonwealth into "Empire 2.0" :D :D

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/...h-african-commonwealth-after-brexit-v9bs6f6z9

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-39500866

http://uk.businessinsider.com/empire-2-0-liam-fox-commonwealth-nations-post-brexit-trade-2017-3

https://www.rt.com/uk/379574-liam-fox-new-empire/

Even used Liam fox (UK's international trade sec) in Delhi to highlight this new approach:

Someone remind me again why India is still a member of the Commonwealth, an orginsation that has the Queen as its head?

Slave mentality or what?

Never forget that, by the Brits, no matter how high India climbs it will ALWAYS be seen as the land of savages that benefitted from British rule. The Empire is seen romantically by most in the UK/West.

Last edited:

Villager

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Nah nah, haven't you heard, after BREXIT the UK govt is planning on turning the Commonwealth into "Empire 2.0" :D :D

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/...h-african-commonwealth-after-brexit-v9bs6f6z9

http://uk.businessinsider.com/empire-2-0-liam-fox-commonwealth-nations-post-brexit-trade-2017-3

https://www.rt.com/uk/379574-liam-fox-new-empire/

Even used Liam fox (UK's international trade sec) in Delhi to highlight this new approach:

Someone remind me again why India is still a member of the Commonwealth, an orginsation that has the Queen as its head?

Slave mentality or what?
Maybe we aren't sure what exact reason should we give for getting out of commonwealth.

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
They are regressing now. They are envy of our space program. They bluff all this to satisfy their ego of superiority. They know from inside that they are finished now. Soon they will be reduced to a totally Banana republic.
We need to focus on our own research. Britain still has far superior R&D base than India in many innovative technologies.

We don't have R&D in some of the most important sectors which are needed to become a superpower:

1- Nanotechnology.
2- Weapons development.
3- microprocessor industry.
4- ELINT equipment.
5- Renewable energy tech.
6- Microbiology

We are now only beginning to manufacture here but there is no intellectual property generated here.

This is where our bloody education system needs a reform. Our teachers teach us to mug up and write rather than let our kids rack their brains and come up with innovative solutions.

IT revolution will be the day when our people will start discovering bio-computer like ground breaking innovations.

Not when people open app-based businesses, which themselves were invented in the US.

USA's and UK's success is that they create innovative ecosystems on which the world depends.

1- Computer software is American
2- Computer technology is American/Israeli
3- Aerospace production is American/European

These are all ecosystems like Microsoft, Apple, Boeing, Airbus etc which makes people dependent on them.

That is what we are unable to create. And unsurprisingly so as our education system sucks.

Let's face it;

UK universities are far far ahead in imparting knowledge to students than Indian ones are.

Even the creme de la creme universities in India only accept the naturally gifted students who even without these universities could do well for themselves.

This is unlike Western universities where a regular student could also be polished enough to excel in life.

sthf

Country flag
I don't know why are we a member of commonwealth.
I hated the idea of India in commonwealth all my life. Now I love it.

Commonwealth is a wonderful platform to exert influence on far off countries in the name of "shared heritage". This is something that the nation with the largest economy, military as well as soft power gets to do. How long do you think that Brishits can hold on to that?

Cricket (IPL and ICC) is a great template for that.

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
Trade benefits with non-UK countries. :D

Simple. It is not very significant but it makes it easier for our governments to deal with Commonwealth realm countries.

Though personally, I think we need to get out of the Commonwealth ASAP.

abingdonboy

Country flag
Maybe we aren't sure what exact reason should we give for getting out of commonwealth.
Perhaps that India gained independance 70+ years ago and does not want to be part of an orgnisation who's head is an (foreign) unelected monarch? The Commonwealth seems to represent what India fought to be free from, to this day it chooses to bend its knee to the UK/Queen.

Lol so-called nationalists in India don't even raise their voices to this cr@p.

abingdonboy

Country flag
Trade benefits with non-UK countries. :D

Simple. It is not very significant but it makes it easier for our governments to deal with Commonwealth realm countries.

Though personally, I think we need to get out of the Commonwealth ASAP.
There is nothing binding about the Commonwealth, it is not a trade bloc, not a free trade agreement, not an economic union. The ONLY purpose it serves is to continue to further the UK's influence on its former colonies, it wasn't set up to further ANY other nation's interests other than the UK's.

Has being part of the Commonwealth helped India secure FTA with Australia? Canada? UK?

India can do the same without the Commonwealth through bilateral relations (how it deals with every other nation on earth).

abingdonboy

Country flag
I hated the idea of India in commonwealth all my life. Now I love it.

Commonwealth is a wonderful platform to exert influence on far off countries in the name of "shared heritage". This is something that the nation with the largest economy, military as well as soft power gets to do. How long do you think that Brishits can hold on to that?

Cricket (IPL and ICC) is a great template for that.
The structure of the Commonwealth is explictly formulated to promote the UK's interests and its head is the Queen of England. There is no room for India to take the leadership role, if India seeks to do so it should create its own bloc and invite former colonies to join otherwise it will continue to embarass itself by bowing down infront of its former oprressors and by validating the narrative that the Empire was good for India.

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
There is nothing binding about the Commonwealth, it is not a trade bloc, not a free trade agreement, not an economic union. The ONLY purpose it serves is to continue to further the UK's influence on its former colonies, it wasn't set up to further ANY other nation's interests other than the UK's.

Has being part of the Commonwealth helped India secure FTA with Australia? Canada? UK?

India can do the same without the Commonwealth through bilateral relations (how it deals with every other nation on earth).
Now we can given our new found better status.

But in the 60s and 70s, we weren't really doing that well and needed the "commonwealth stamp of quality" to deal with many countries who had embraced colonialism unlike Indians did.

abingdonboy

Country flag
Now we can given our new found better status.

But in the 60s and 70s, we weren't really doing that well and needed the "commonwealth stamp of quality" to deal with many countries who had embraced colonialism unlike Indians did.
Right so why does India need the Commonwealth to exploit its new found status? Can't India use this new found status on a bilateral basis on in more modern and equitable forums (such as UN, ASEAN, BBIN/SAARC etc)?

sthf

Country flag
@abingdonboy
Which is precisely why I put up the example of Cricket & ICC. You take over this thing on the basis of power, be it economic or military or soft. To tell these countries that India can lead them to a better future. Their narrative is being blown to smithereens with each tweet or a SM post. Meanwhile let's entertain the old bitch by playing sports.

India has already tried some version of what you are suggesting. It was called Non aligned movement. It failed miserably and though I like Modi a lot, he nowhere as charismatic as Nehru.

Villager

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Commonwealth citizens have special rights when living in the United Kingdom—more than what any old immigrant would get. the right to vote in local and national elections and can also help select members of the European Parliament. * (Several Caribbean members also grant residents from Commonwealth countries voting rights.) And if an Indian citizen were traveling somewhere without an Indian Embassy, he or she could get assistance at the U.K. one instead.

Another reason for staying in Commonwealth could be that it's a large club and to ensure UK's support to India's bid for permanent seat in US security council. I guess there aren't many reasons to stay in this group but it doesn't do real harm to stay either. Unless UK withdraws its support for our seat in UN, we need not leave.

Bahamut

We need to focus on our own research. Britain still has far superior R&D base than India in many innovative technologies.

We don't have R&D in some of the most important sectors which are needed to become a superpower:

1- Nanotechnology.
2- Weapons development.
3- microprocessor industry.
4- ELINT equipment.
5- Renewable energy tech.
6- Microbiology

We are now only beginning to manufacture here but there is no intellectual property generated here.

This is where our bloody education system needs a reform. Our teachers teach us to mug up and write rather than let our kids rack their brains and come up with innovative solutions.

IT revolution will be the day when our people will start discovering bio-computer like ground breaking innovations.

Not when people open app-based businesses, which themselves were invented in the US.

USA's and UK's success is that they create innovative ecosystems on which the world depends.

1- Computer software is American
2- Computer technology is American/Israeli
3- Aerospace production is American/European

These are all ecosystems like Microsoft, Apple, Boeing, Airbus etc which makes people dependent on them.

That is what we are unable to create. And unsurprisingly so as our education system sucks.

Let's face it;

UK universities are far far ahead in imparting knowledge to students than Indian ones are.

Even the creme de la creme universities in India only accept the naturally gifted students who even without these universities could do well for themselves.

This is unlike Western universities where a regular student could also be polished enough to excel in life.
All the more reason to upgrade our education system. Except for cce no one has tried to improve our education system

bhramos

Country flag
On the 13th April 1919 the British carried out the Jallianwala Bagh massacre in India. Over 1000 people were killed as British forces fired on the crowd for 10 minutes.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles