Brain of Kashmir jihad Ex ISI chief Hamid Gul dead

Blackwater

Ex ISI chief and brain child of kashmir jihad hamid gul , ...gul ho gaye:):):)

Blackwater

by some paki on baki forum

Person responsible for creating every imaginable evil in Pakistan finally bites the dust...... may Allah judge him harshly for all his transgressions and innocents blood. Almighty is all knowing.

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
yup, dawn is also reporting it.....
Me sad, :crying: .... No more high quality entertainment......

rohit.gr77

^^
All is not lost for the NA PAK land as long as they have delusional nanhe mujahids churning out of terrorist factories(Madaras). But great to hear this ****** dead on our Independence Day.

Rowdy

Co ja kurwa czytam!
........................................................................................................................

Blackwater

yup, dawn is also reporting it.....
Me sad, :crying: .... No more high quality entertainment......

as zaid hamid is making his ass red in saudi and his gul ass in jhanum no body there to lead pakis to gazwa-a-hind.

what will happen to dhabas in panipat they are waiting for them for their sale

SADAKHUSH

Country flag
As stated by other forum members one was sent to KSA and second one taken away by mother nature. Is this a coincidence that two arch enemy of Bharatvarsh have been silenced? Who is going to take their place? I am still of the opinion that Zaid Hamid was pushed out by PA under some pretext or threat. I would like to know how many times Zaid has been to KSA on Haj pilgrimage before this ill fated one?

brational

Country flag
Zahil Hamid is getting Royal treatment in his ancestors land. Arabs are whipping his ass like anything.

Seems Nuke obsession and India caused brain hemorrhage to Hamid Gul. There are millions of Mad-rassah trained lunatics in Pakistan to take the position of Zahil Hamid and Hamid Gul to keep us entertained.

Abhijat

Country flag
U foolish jihadi , this is the man responsible for present mess in Pakistan , he brought gun, drug and jihad culture in Pakistan
Paji , these disillusioned people won't understand the relevance of peace. Anyway , nowadays these sadist are projected as some Hollywood style Mission Impossible type of 'heroes' , with proper music playing in background and such .

Let them taste the real hardness of battle field, tab sab ki ammi yad aayegi .

tsunami

Country flag
Ye 6th generation warfare h ISI ka.... They don't want Indians to be entertained... :crying::crying::crying::crying:

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
I only respect him, because he was a patriot.. rest he was just another terror monger. Brain Haemorrhage means he was still under stress due to high BP.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles