Boston bombings: Police in shoot out with gunmen outside Boston

sorcerer

Country flag
Something very similar to what happened in Mumbai.... the guy on the run wants to prolong it as long as he can. That was what the terrorist handlers were telling those mofos in mumbai.
May be from the same Training School.

Patriot

Country flag
can we expect that USA ,China and RUssia eventually find one common enemy??
Congrates !! Buddy. Right question. You are reaching towards Enlightenment . Hope your fellow citizens & their master also join you.

sorcerer

Country flag
14.12 (09.12) The father of the suspects in the Boston Marathon bombing claims that his son who is still on the loose is a smart and accomplished young man.

Anzor Tsarnaev spoke with The Associated Press from the Russian city of Makhachkala

Quote My son is a true angel...Dzhokhar is a second-year medical student in the US. He is such an intelligent boy. We expected him to come on holidays here.
Survival of the most idiotic- Reverse Darwinism in progress..

14.15 (09.15) Slightly less of a tribute however is from the men's uncle, Ruslan Tsarni. Philip Sherwell writes:

They deserve to be killed for what they did. They do not deserve to be on this Earth." The comments of their stunned uncle Ruslan Tsarni when the news about his nephews was broken to him by phone. He called them "barbarians", said Tamerlan "deserved" to die "absolutely" and expressed his sorrow that he was "associated by blood with these bastards".He called Tamerlan "a loser" but said the younger one was "nice quite kid". Asked if he had any idea why they would have committed the bombings and shootings, he said: "I cannot tell you that. They have been refugees in this country. They got their status as refugees from the war." The brothers were the sons of his older brother and they came to the US in about 2001, he said. Their parents have since returned to Russia, he said.
Boston Marathon bombs: live - Telegraph

average american

One of my friends is listening to a scanner and said the police said the kid is still posting online that he will kill everyone for killing his brother.

tramp

Unlike in Mumbai where the tv channels were having an orgy showing live action compromising tactical moves of the security forces, CNN is not exactly showing things live, because they are not sure if there are other people involved in the atrocity.

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Super Mod
NBC is reporting that both brothers had received military training from ' a foreign military organization" and may have traveled to AF-Pak border in October 2008. Since 2009 both brothers have been in the US and kept fit by boxing and the younger one was apparently a wrestling champ. Their father is a Chechen diplomat who was posted in Pakistan for 14 years as an attache. Both brothers have spent upwards of 3 years ( schooling) in Pakistan. The elder brother traveled through Pakistan with his girlfriend in 2007. where he is said to be on a skiing holiday in the Karakoram mountain range. The anchor is speculating that the only way to access the skii ranges in Pakistan is via military helicopters and therefore he may have come in contact with the Pakistani military / powerful ISI. More later. Stay tuned..
From inter webs. Possible Paki connection.

sorcerer

Country flag
Unlike in Mumbai where the tv channels were having an orgy showing live action compromising tactical moves of the security forces, CNN is not exactly showing things live, because they are not sure if there are other people involved in the atrocity.
TRP rating VS National Security.

tramp

Watching the broadcasts, I believe there is so much for Indian security forces, raucous politicians and even media to learn from how Americans behave during a crisis like this.

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Super Mod
The father of the suspects in the Boston Marathon bombing spoke to The Associated Press on Friday. The man, identified as Anzor Tsarnaev, spoke to the news agency from the Russian city of Makhachkala about his son, Dzhokhar, who is being sought by the police. The A.P. reported that Mr. Tsarnaev referred to his son as a smart and accomplished young man.

My son is a true angel. Dzhokhar is a second-year medical student in the U.S. He is such an intelligent boy. We expected him to come on holidays here.

arnabmit

Homo Communis Indus
Country flag
Haah! It feels so good to say "I told you so!"

@t_co :wave: still think us to be wrong?

NBC is reporting that both brothers had received military training from ' a foreign military organization" and may have traveled to AF-Pak border in October 2008. Since 2009 both brothers have been in the US and kept fit by boxing and the younger one was apparently a wrestling champ. Their father is a Chechen diplomat who was posted in Pakistan for 14 years as an attache. Both brothers have spent upwards of 3 years ( schooling) in Pakistan. The elder brother traveled through Pakistan with his girlfriend in 2007. where he is said to be on a skiing holiday in the Karakoram mountain range. The anchor is speculating that the only way to access the skii ranges in Pakistan is via military helicopters and therefore he may have come in contact with the Pakistani military / powerful ISI. More later. Stay tuned..
From inter webs. Possible Paki connection.

Last edited by a moderator:

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Super Mod
Dead bombing suspect boxed in Lowell Golden Gloves

LOWELL -- The Boston Marathon suspect who died in a gunfight early Friday morning is a Lowell Golden Gloves boxer who told The Sun in 2004 "I like the USA" after winning his first fight here.

Tamerlan Tsarnaev, 26, was reportedly chased down by officials in a massive manhunt and killed Friday morning. His brother, Dzhokhar, 19, is still on the run.

Tamerlan grew up in Grozny, Chechnya, the capital city of the Cechen Republic. Much of Grozny was destroyed during the Russia-Chechen conflict, and Tsarnaev and his family moved to the United States in 2003 in hopes of starting a new life, according to a Sun article from Jan. 21, 2004.

Tsarnaev fought in Lowell in the 178-pound novice class in 2004, and won that January night.

"I wanted to fight in the Gloves to see how I would do," Tsarnaev told The Sun that night. "So far, so good."

He also said: "I like the USA ... America has a lot of jobs. That's something Russia doesn't have. You have a chance to make money here if you are willing to work."

Tsarnaev's said his first love was music. He said he studied music at a school in Russia and played the piano and violin.

Tsarnaev later represented Team New England in the National Golden Gloves Tournament of Champions in 2009 and 2010.

Dead bombing suspect boxed in Lowell Golden Gloves - Sentinel & Enterprise

ani82v

Country flag
Haah! It feels so good to say "I told you so!"

Too predictable to be true. Still can't believe it.

But half of what NBC is saying are unsupported inferences pulled out of their asses.

asianobserve

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
My son is a true angel...Dzhokhar is a second-year medical student in the US. He is such an intelligent boy. We expected him to come on holidays here.
How insensitive can the father be to the families of those killed by his children and all those still in the hospital recuperating from their injuries by being so patronising of his sons. I know those are his children but a reference to their victims and maybe an apology in behalf of their family regardless of who perpetrated the bombings and the family of the policeman they killed should be in order.

tramp

An uncle of the suspects say the suspects' family had lived for a while in Kyrgystan.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles