Book : "26/11 : RSS ki Sazish" (An RSS conspracy)

Discussion in 'Politics & Society' started by A chauhan, Jul 10, 2013.

1. A chauhan

A chauhan "अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l" Senior Member

Opening a separate thread as the search didn't bring any specific thread on it, the book deserves one.

A book named "26/11 : RSS ki Sazish" written by Aziz Burney (Editor-in-Chief of Urdu Sahara newspaper) was released by Congress General Secreatary Digvijay Singh on Dec 6, 2010 in Delhi, the book talks about the hand of RSS and Hindutva element behind 26/11 Mumbai Attacks :)cool2:)
    [​IMG]

At that launch event, he (Digvijay Singh) had said that Karkare had called him two hours before the 26/11 attack in Mumbai to say that his life "was blighted by constant threats" from those opposed to the ATS probe into the 2008 Malegaon blast in which Hindu extremists were accused.

Days later, Singh repeated the comments to The Indian Express, which sparked national outrage, with Karkare's wife Kavita saying that he seemed to be playing politics with the death of her husband. Singh had subsequently sought to dilute his comments, saying that he had called Karkare and not the other way round and also that he never doubted Karkare was killed by LeT terrorists. He had even offered to produce records of his phone calls but said BSNL did not store records older than 12 months. Speaking at the Islam Gymkhana in the financial capital where Burney's book was released locally today, Singh once again sought to highlight the danger posed to the country by Hindu extremist groups. "I said that as far as the 26/11 incident is concerned, there must be no suspicion that it was done by Pakistani terrorists. But this is for sure that there was pressure on Hemant Karkareji," said Singh... :rofl:
    ( RSS & 26/11: Digvijaya flags it off again, this time in Mumbai - Indian Express )

Highlights of the book :-

1. The BJP and the RSS are responsible for 26/11 attack in Mumbai. The BJP did not raise its voice against the delay in probe (p. ll)

2. ATS chief Hemant Karkare was about to disclose many facts regarding Malegaon blast in which he was expected to expose many sadhus and saints including the BJP and the RSS (p. 28) (off course to Digvijay Singh )

3. Mossad and CIA had assisted the Sangh Parivar in the attack carried out in Mumbai. With the tacit understanding of the USA, Saudi Arabia's Maulana Bedi had collected fundamentalists. Even Gujarat chief minister Narendra Modi had helped in attackers' arrival and stay (p. 41) :rofl: (How an Islamist writer can forget Israel when creating conspiracy theories ? How can he forget to add Narendra Modi?)

4. Post 1993, all attacks in the country is the result of the nexus between the RSS and Mossad. Karkare was about to make all these disclosures to the media and was going to leave the country to settle abroad. Karkare was not killed by AK-47 but by the service revolver of the police. RAW and Home Ministry are investigating the role played by the Gujarat ATS in Karkare’s murder case. Karkare was killed by Hindutva-minded police officials and people from the Chota Rajan gang (p. 61)

5. The Congress is suspecting the involvement of the BJP in the Malegaon blast other than the RSS and Bajrang Dal. The BJP decided to give legal assistance to Sadhvi Pragya, the day Purohit told the CBI that the VHP leaders had given special contribution in formation of Abhinav Bharat. RSS leader Indresh Kumar has taken Rs 3 crore from the Pakistan intelligence agency ISI. The same day Karkare received the threat call and the very next day he was killed (p. 99)

6. The RSS and Israel are trying to make India unstable (p. 190) (again Israel)

7. In order to make India a Hindu nation, such blasts are being carried out (p. 219)

8. Abhinav Bharat was getting financial aid from the Vishwa Hindu Parishad. Weapons were bought from the money provided by Praveen Togadia to kill Indresh Kumar (p. 232)

9. While the RSS is distributing ‘Trishul’ to youths and women, the Bajrang Dal is providing training to people for making bombs and causing blasts. The VHP had planted bombs in several mosques in Maharashtra to explode them (p. 584)

10. The RSS and VHP are trying to defame Muslims by forming terrorist organizations like Indian Mujahideen and Islamic Security Force. :O Indian Mujahideen was not involved in the bomb blasts in Assam. Bajrang Dal is a dubious organization and Indian Mujahideen is the code name of it. Editor of Communalism Combat Teesta Setalvad mentioned in a report that the CBI is trying cover up Hindu Terrorism and Batla encounter was fake (p. 597)

11. Election Commission of India must consider banning the BJP to contest elections. From Nathuram Godse to Sadhvi Pragya, violence is part of the RSS culture. About 100 Hindutva Organisations associated with the RSS are involved in the violent activities. Mentality of the police and the army in the country is anti-Muslim (p. 606)

Source : Give a dog a bad name and hang him

Guys please comment on this gem, what a book !

Nuvneet Kundu likes this.
  3. SPIEZ

SPIEZ Senior Member Senior Member

Hey even the brahmins are not sparred
    :pound: :pound: :pound: :pound: :pound:

4. SPIEZ

Another gem from the book :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Last edited: Jul 10, 2013
  5. Dovah

Dovah Untermensch Senior Member

Can't he be sued for libel?

6. Ray

Ray The Chairman Defence Professionals Moderator

I am a bit surprised that 26/11 is being declared as plotted by Indians, given the evidence that has been unearthed.

7. mikhail

mikhail Senior Member Senior Member

can't we kill people like him like stray dogs!these people don't deserve to live because if they live they will do no good to India.so the only solution is to kill them by firing squads.Period!

8. SPIEZ

^^^

You have to be more specific, plotted by RSS and Breahmins :troll:

9. Defenceindia2010

Defenceindia2010 Regular Member

CAN SOMEONE SHOW THESE GUY THE WAY TO THE MENTAL ASYLUM, WHAT A COMBINATION A MUSLIM CONSPIRACY THEORIST OPENLY SAYING THAT 26/11 WAS A INSIDE JOB AND ASSISTED WITH A SICKULAR PSYCHOPATH. :frusty:

TrueSpirit likes this.
  10. Dovah

Dovah Untermensch Senior Member

The book was published in 2010, it's an old article.

11. A chauhan

A chauhan "अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l" Senior Member

Ray sir, the book was published in 2010, and it shows how Islamists are with the help of Congress leaders, trying to create Hindu-phobia in the minds of minorities. But this poor effort turned into a disaster when the truth came out, and thus the writer made a joke of himself, his conspiracy theories and of Digvijay Singh who himself is a joke :rofl:

12. hit&run

hit&run Elite Member Elite Member

Wow ! Thanks for bringing this to light, I was giving a second thought when abusing that son of bitch Dogvijay, now my mind is clear about him that he is top class rascal.

Lol at dhee EDITED Mahesh Butt, he was never an Indian in first place but a Pakistani enjoying his life in India.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 10, 2013
  13. hit&run

I won't mind if few Hindus groups are going to become extremists and avenge such humiliation.

TrueSpirit likes this.
  14. Ray

Mahesh Bhat is a Gujarati.

Butt is a Muslim name in Kashmir, who are originally Bhats.

He (Mahesh Bhat) converted to Islam when he married Soni Razdan, whose father was a Kashmiri Muslim and mother a German.

15. sob

sob Moderator Moderator

I thought that @Yusuf had opened a new thread on this Indian Zahid Hamid.

Last edited by a moderator: May 10, 2015
    A chauhan and pankajprandhe like this.
  16. hit&run

He is a mullah wearing hindu mask, quite popular in Pakistan, their connect to India, like Kuldip Nayar el al who can change their loyalties even on keema naan and travelling allowance.

TrueSpirit likes this.
  17. Raj30

Raj30 Senior Member Senior Member

http://www.pressreleasepoint.com/la...yeditor-sahara-publications-navi-mumbai-court
    Date: 28 January 2011 21:45
    Subject: Letter for apology
    To: Vinay Joshi

Dear Mr.Vinay Joshi,

Since last two years I am writing various articles regarding 26/11 Mumbai terror attack.You had filed court suit against me and Sahara Publications in Navi Mumbai court for my articles regarding Mumbai attack.I never wrote anything to deliberately hurt the feelings of anyone.But if you are disturbed or hurt due to any article or anything I quoted in my article,then I am extremely sorry for this.Hope you would accept my apology.

Also I am requesting you for the immediate withdrawal of court case filed against me in Navi Mumbai court,as it is creating professional difficulties for me and I cannot afford to bear cost of litigation.I never intended to target India's security apparatus and any patriotic organisation working in India.but if there are any references made in my articles by mistake then I am really sorry for that.I assure you that I will not write anything in future that may hurt anyone and I will take utmost care for the same.Expecting quick withdrawal of court case once again.

Thanks & regards,

Aziz Burney,
    Sahara India Complex,
    C-2,3,4; Sector 11,Noida-201301
    Phone:0120-2553921,2598419
    Fax:0120-2545231,2537635

RSS rejects Aziz Burney apology, to pursue case against him - India - DNA

Burney hit national headlines in December 2010 when he wrote a book titled 'RSS Ka Shadyantra, 26/11 (RSS conspiracy, 26/11)' and invited Congress leader Digvijay Singh to its launch.

The RSS today rejected the apology tendered by Aziz Burney, the editor of an Urdu newspaper, for hinting in a book that the organisation was behind the 26/11 conspiracy and said that the criminal case against him would not be withdrawn.

"The apology tendered by Aziz Burney is in RSS' view not sufficient ground to withdraw the case registered against him in a Navi Mumbai court", senior RSS leader Ram Madhav said here.

He said the charges against Burney are "much more serious" as his writings tantamount to treason and, hence, RSS would not accept his apology nor withdraw the case against him.

Burney hit national headlines in December 2010 when he wrote a book titled 'RSS Ka Shadyantra, 26/11 (RSS conspiracy, 26/11)' and invited Congress leader Digvijay Singh to its launch.

Burney had compiled his articles written on the 26/11 terror strikes and the conspiracy behind them into the book, where he had differed from the investigating agencies' conclusion that no saffron terror activists were involved in the carnage.

It was at this book's launch on December 6 where Singh had said that Mumbai ATS chief Hemant Karkare had called him, hours before he was killed in the terror attacks, to tell him about threats he had received for probing Hindu extremists and their terror links.

Burney, however, tendered an apology on January 29, saying that he would like to "clarify and apologise if he has hurt anyone by the title of his book and is happy to change the title" if that would assuage feelings.

Claiming that he did not want to weaken India's stand in the fight against terror or link RSS to the incident, he urged the organisation to withdraw the case registered against him.

RSS sources said that, notwithstanding Burney's apology, the complainant of the case Vinay Joshi is likely to send a legal notice via his lawyer to senior Congress leader Digvijay Singh for "joining the debate with Burney" and making public statements regarding RSS' alleged role in 26/11 conspiracy

18. Ray

No offence meant, but this is the mindset that seems to be spreading when people like Digvijay Singh without reason, rhyme, logic or fact starts speaking dangerously demented and erratically.

I have noticed that even tolerant people to include those who are genuinely secular, getting a bit peeved at the way some oafs are aiming to divide society and create animosity that never was earlier.

Here is a Letter to the Editor Telegraph Kolkata written by a Muslim

It shows everyone is fed up with his oneupmanship on religion from all sides.

In fact, many Muslims are getting very concerned of a backlash that is being generated by the crass stupidity of people like Digvijay Singh. To imagine, he indirectly has claimed the the bombings at Bodhgaya was a BJP plot by warning all non BJP ruled states to beware of the BJP!

Digvijaya asks non-BJP ruled states to be on high alert
    http://articles.timesofindia.indiat...77_1_digvijaya-singh-congress-and-bjp-the-bjp

What is surprising is that he does not back it up with fact or even fiction! In short, he igniting passion without rationale and getting everyone's goat.

The man should be arrested and sent to a lunatic asylum before he sets India on fire.

With people like him, terrorists are novices to ignite India!

Like Mohd Mudassir Alam, who wrote the letter to the Editor Telegraph, I too am immensely worried.

Though I may sound a bit like Indira Gandhi, but is there a foreign hand that is at work to destroy India without indicating such a game is being played?

19. Bangalorean

Bangalorean Stars and Ambassadors Stars and Ambassadors

Basically he is saying exactly what the Pakis say. The RSS and co. should never withdraw the court case against him, and should hound him relentlessly in court. Such rascals should have been in Pakistan - they are in the wrong nation.

TrueSpirit, parijataka, SPIEZ and 3 others like this.
  20. Ray

He is not a Hindu.

He is a convert.

He converted to Islam when he married Soni Razdan, a Muslim, who is from UK.

And also remember that those who convert are more strident about the religion (they have to prove that they are more loyal to the King than the King himself) than those who are in that religion by birth.

mikhail likes this.
  21. hit&run

Sir,

I was the most secular person on this planet, but my secular credentials are weaning off.

I have a family back in India, I do not want them to flee from our lands like Hindus did in 1947. Today Hindus have literally extincted from Pakistan and Bangladesh. There was pact between Nehru and Liaquat, India has stood true to that pact but Hindus have been fooled by both Pakistan and Bangladesh. The only abode of Hindus remained was India but even that is becoming a hostile place to survive.

It seems like there will be no country for Hindus.

Having said that, I would like to tell those who will be happy to see a frustrated Hindu that this time the division of India will be without land but only of population. We will see whether those who living in India talk for Pakistan will be taken by them as citizens or not.

Muslims are not fools, If congress-I is using them as tool then they should come out not as exceptions but en mass to oppose it.

TrueSpirit, parijataka, Raj30 and 3 others like this.