Boobs made of Bombs!!!

bhramos

Country flag
Bombs In Breast Implants?

HOUSTON --A British intelligence service said it's discovered that gel and saline implants may be used by al-Qaida to make bombs, Houston TV station KPRC reported.

British spy satellites have intercepted terrorist communications from Pakistan and Yemen, talking about women suicide bombers getting explosives put inside breast implants.

Former Houston FBI Director Don Clark said he believes U.S. Homeland Security is taking this threat very seriously.

"I'm sure we are gathering all the information, intelligence that the government can" he said. "They are also securing all the ports, airports and main attractions as much as possible. The government takes these types of threats seriously and not relaxed."

The British Intel Service reported that several plastic surgeons, who were trained in some of London's best hospitals, have returned to their home countries to perform the surgeries.

Houston plastic surgeon Dr. Franklin Rose said the industry's technology makes the bombs possible and easy.

It's unknown how well full-body scanners would detect explosives inside implants. The Transportation Security Administration said its scanners do detect explosive materials and residue.
http://www.kmbc.com/news/22533182/detail.html

so boobs are more dangerous then ever...

F-14

Global Defence Moderator
seems Like dejav'u to me

I remember that at BRF in the Possible Military scenarios thread shanker had written a similar piece
where an Arab lady having similar implants blew up an Air France plane

tarunraju

Sanathan Pepe
Mod
Country flag
Security personnel at airports are just about to get very lucky>>>>>>

Country flag
This is a new twist to the dangers of silicone implants and something investigators will be looking at more closely on airports around the world.

bhramos

Country flag
yeah you are right LF.
before airport secruity guys used to look at them with lust, but now with fear :D

A.V.

this can be a very real possibilty without looking at the funny side needs to curb the trend immediately but anyways all the modern airports have great scanners even reveals matter hidden inside tooth implants so not much of a problem

Country flag
if this trend continues there is a very real possibility that large busted women will be going thru a longer security check.

StealthSniper

if this trend continues there is a very real possibility that large busted women will be going thru a longer security check.

Their also might be more strip searches going on in the future for big bust women. I guess being a security guard is the thing to be these days.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles