Bomb Blast at Delhi High Court, 15 dead, many injured.

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador

Qari Saifullah Akhtar, the head of Harkat-ul-Jihad-al-Islami (Movement of Islamic Holy War)

shaka

Why should we live in that fear?
Actually I meant for next few hours, as there could be more blasts to follow. Should have expressed myself better. I agree with your post though.

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
i had talk with some who just pass that spot 5 minutes ago, he says brief case was put in the line, lot of dead. even persons who are manning reception were injured.

shaka

So whats next, a candle holding march to India gate.

Tronic

So the cowards have struck again! Must be tiny pea like balls which makes them target unarmed civilians.

A.V.

Saya its good to see you safe , i read the news and instantly thought about you , i think somebody needs to give an answer to this

prahladh

Respected Member
what an a$$ H.M. No CCTV cameras even after May25th blast. I guess pureLanders are better than us. Atleast they are doing something about their enemies.

Any ways, watch out for Aman ki Ashaa - part2.

shaka

So the cowards have struck again! Must be tiny pea like balls which makes them target unarmed civilians.
And if we fail to respond to that, we(India) are the cowards. Or am I missing something

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
PAST THREATS OF INDIAN MUJAHIDEEN ( IM) AGAINST JUDICIARY

INTERNATIONAL TERRORISM MONITOR—PAPER NO 735

B.RAMAN

( To be read in connection with the bomb blast outside the Delhi High Court on September 7 in which nine persons were reported to have been killed. )

Thirteen persons were killed in seven well-synchronised explosions near court premises in three cities of Uttar Pradesh---Lucknow, Varanasi and Faizabad---on the afternoon of November 23, 2007.

2.The explosions came in the wake of the judgements delivered in respect of the Mumbai serial blasts of March 1993 and the Coimbatore serial blasts of February,1998. In both the cases, a number of jihadi terrorists had been found guilty and sentenced to various terms of imprisonment.

3.The explosions also came after the arrest of three suspected members of the Jaish-e-Mohammad (JEM) in UP, who were alleged to have planned to kidnap a dignitary in order to secure the release of Afzal Guru, who has been sentenced to death for his role in the attack on the Indian Parliament in December,2001. The arrested JEM terrorists were alleged to have been beaten up by some lawyers when they were brought to court. The local lawyers had also reportedly refused to defend terrorists in future.

4. An E-mail message purported to be from "Indian Mujahideen" received by some TV channels before the explosions indicated that these explosions were about to take place.

5.The message referred to the severe penalties awarded to the accused in the Mumbai blasts of March,1993, and the lack of action against Hindu police officers, who committed atrocities on Muslims. It also referred to the Gujrat riots of 2002 and the assault on arrested JEM suspects by some lawyers. The message which the sender sought to convey was that the Indian criminal justice system treated the Muslims severely, but was lenient to the Hindus.

6.Last year, there were two messages purported to have been issued by the Indian Mujahideen (IM) warning of its plans to carry out terrorist strikes.

7. The first message was disseminated by E-mail on September 19,2010. It was shown as having been signed by one Al Arbi the same day. It referred to certain anti-Muslim incidents which allegedly took place in Ratlam in Madhya Pradesh on the day of Eid (September 11). It also referred to the day( September 17) when the total number of people allegedly killed by the security forces in Jammu & Kashmir crossed 100.

8. Many of the religious allusions in the message had been taken from some past messages of Osama bin Laden, but bin Laden was not mentioned by name.

9. The statement did not directly claim responsibility on behalf of the IM for the attack in Delhi on September 19 in which two Taiwanese tourists were injured. However, it indirectly hinted at its responsibility by saying: "In the name of Allah we dedicate this attack of retribution...."

10. While over 75 per cent of the statement was about alleged atrocities against Muslims in Jammu & Kashmir, there were also condemnatory references to the death of two IM suspects during a raid by the Delhi police on September 19,2008, to the arrests of some alleged members of the IM by the Anti-Terrorism Squad of the Maharashtra Police in connection with the Pune Bakery blast of February 13 last and some alleged anti-Muslim incidents in Ratlam in Madhya Pradesh on Eid day. (IM Hints at Act of Suicide Terrorism-ITM Paper No. 679)

11. A message dated December 6, 2010, purporting to be from the IM indirectly claiming responsibility for the explosion in Varanasi on December 7,2010, was received by some media outlets to which it was addressed after the explosion had taken place. It avoided any allusions to the messages of Osama bin Laden and was free of bin Laden like language and rhetoric. It had not borrowed from the past messages of bin Laden.

12.It projected the IM as a purely indigenous movement, but needing the support of the Islamic world. It warned the Hindus of continued attacks on Hindu holy places till all Masjids (mosques) belonging to the Muslims were restored to them. It was critical of the Indian criminal justice system, which was projected as anti-Muslim.

13.It criticised the Judiciary as follows: "The Supreme Court, the high courts, the lower courts and all the Commissions have utterly failed to play an impartial role regarding Muslim issues. Narendra Modi who presided over the 2002 massacres of Muslims in Gujarat is given a clean chit whereas the victims still run from pillar to post for justice. Even the 92 Mumbai culprits roam freely and enjoy Government security. All the anti-Muslim pre-planned riots, arson, rapes, losses of lives and properties are still awaiting justice. The list is endless!"
( 7-9-11)

Raman's strategic analysis: PAST THREATS OF INDIAN MUJAHIDEEN ( IM) AGAINST JUDICIARY

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
Delhi HC has no security setup whatsoever. Ironically, there were two security checks to enter Ramlila Maidan when Annaji was holding his "Anshan".

Also why the hell is Rahul Gandhi visiting the victims ?

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
Saya its good to see you safe , i read the news and instantly thought about you , i think somebody needs to give an answer to this
our problem is that we have not gone after those who have committed or are connected with Mumbai terror attack and all other terror attack by all means, if we would have done so, by putting terror in the heart of terrorists, then they would have been on the run.

Let terror master mind, handlers, trainers think hundreds of time before they get pass any car (for fear of car bomb) for walking street in day or night thinking someone is waiting to take revenge for what they have done.

our problem is that we have not done enough, therefore others think that they can get away with it, plus it is motivation for others to join in and do the damage to our country and its citizen.

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
Delhi HC has no security setup whatsoever. Ironically, there were two security checks to enter Ramlila Maidan when Annaji was holding his "Anshan".
Singh security is strong inside complex, with all sorts of small firearm, commandos, police and paramilitary. but the area where blast occurred was outside, we cant do much about that, but they should have got CCTV in that area, no excuse for not doing that.

shaka

I am against providing any more security to babus/Politicians. They don't deserve it.

anoop_mig25

Country flag
^^^^ yeah they donot deserve it . by the way where is pm is in bangaldesh if yes then would he would returning so what would happens to all those mou/agreements going to be signed

debasree

Country flag
yahoo shows at least 11 dead and many injures. very sad ,all those high claim and nothing comes out from the mos home.

sob

Mod
Country flag
No fking terrorist is going to keep me at home afraid to go out. Come evening after office, I will be out in the markets of Delhi. We have to show to these animals that we will not be afraid of these piddly blasts.

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
Ironically, I am watching Bol, a Pakistani movie tonite.

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
^^ apparently there was a misunderstanding. No Second blast.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles