Bomb attack on Mecca's Grand Mosque foiled by Saudi security

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Saudi security forces foil suicide bomb attack on Mecca's Grand Mosque

Saudi Arabian police foiled a "terrorist action" against Islam's holiest site on Friday, where millions of faithful from around the world have gathered, the state Al-Ekhbaria news channel said.

Al Arabiya said security forces had found two groups of terrorists in Makkah and a third group in the city of Jeddah. The foiled attack targetted worshipers at the mosque, it said.The first operation was foiled in Makkah in Assila district, while the second was thwarted in Ajyad Al Masafi neighborhood.

A suicide bomber, who was hiding in a house in the Ajyad neighborhood, opened fire on security forces and refusing to comply with calls to turn himself in. He later blew himself up after a crackdown on him.

Citing the Ministry of the Interior, it said 11 people were injured in the collapse of a three-storey building where a suicide bomber had barricade himself and exploded. Five of the injured were police.

It said a terrorist attack had been planned against Mecca's Grand Mosque, where Muslims from around the world have converged for the conclusion of the holy Ramadan fasting month.Since late 2014 Saudi Arabia has faced periodic bombings and shootings claimed by the Islamic State jihadist group.

Purported images from the scene that circulated on social media showed an alley filled with bricks and other debris apparently from a blast.Video showed what appeared to be a bearded man's head lying among rubble from a collapsed structure.

Near the end of Ramadan last year in the Saudi city of Medina four people died in an explosion close to Islam's second holiest site, the Prophet's Mosque.It was one of three suicide blasts around the kingdom on the same day, and which the US Central Intelligence Agency said bore the hallmarks of ISIL.

@airtel @aditya10r @Abhijat @A chauhan @Alien @alphacentury @Ancient Indian @Ankit Purohit @anupamsurey @armyofhind @Bharat Ek Khoj @blueblood @brational @Bangalorean @Blackwater @Bornubus @bose @cobra commando @DingDong @DFI_COAS @ersakthivel @fooLIam @gpawar @guru-dutt @hit&run @HariPrasad-1 @Indx TechStyle @jackprince @Kharavela @Illusive @I_PLAY_BAD @LETHALFORCE @Lions Of Punjab @maomao @Mad Indian @OneGrimPilgrim @Peter @piKacHHu @pmaitra @porky_kicker @Razor @raja696 @Rowdy @Sakal Gharelu Ustad @saty @sydsnyper @Srinivas_K @Screambowl @sorcerer @Simple_Guy @Sylex21 @wickedone @tarunraju @TrueSpirit2 @thethinker @Tshering22 @vayuu1 @VIP @Vishwarupa @VIP @Varahamihira @roma @Navnit Kundu @WARREN SS @Bhumihar

Our esteemed Terrorist Paki Panel: @Neo @Raja.pakistani @Zarvan @musalman @Zulfiqar Khan
The last attack on the holiest Muslim mosque came from Muslim Pakis and you STILL didn't reply how come a Muslim Paki attacked Prophet's mosque??? How can a Muslim Paki do it???

In this case we would not be amazed if it's again a Paki.You Pakis are Terrorists and a menace for the world.

Saudi Arabia names Pakistani man as suicide bomber in Jiddah

This undated photo released on July 5, 2016 by Saudi Press Agency, SPA, shows Abdullah Qalzar Khan, who is had carried out a suicide attack early Monday in Jiddah, Saudi Arabia. Saudi Arabia on Tuesday identified the suicide bomber who struck outside the U.S. Consulate in Jiddah as a Pakistani resident of the kingdom who arrived 12 years ago to work as a driver.

Last edited:

Mikesingh

Professional
Country flag
I read in another forum this:

"It seems as if the Reptilians, an alien race up to no good, have psyched most Muslims to become fundamental extremists and terrorists to fight for a so called 'caliphate' to be eventually ruled by the Reptilian race. These Muslims are doing their bidding and their dirty work for them while they sit back only to take over the world when the time is ripe."

Wow! Conspiracies galore! But then, are we 100% sure that something of this sort is not happening?

Remember:

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
- Hamlet (1.5.167-8)

OneGrimPilgrim

Country flag
I read in another forum this:

"It seems as if the Reptilians, an alien race up to no good, have psyched most Muslims to become fundamental extremists and terrorists to fight for a so called 'caliphate' to be eventually ruled by the Reptilian race. These Muslims are doing their bidding and their dirty work for them while they sit back only to take over the world when the time is ripe."

Wow! Conspiracies galore! But then, are we 100% sure that something of this sort is not happening?

Remember:

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
- Hamlet (1.5.167-8)
Aye. Tee. Yes ?!

"the world is not only stranger than you suppose/imagine, but stranger than you CAN suppose!"

OneGrimPilgrim

Country flag
Well seems like this is the second or third time I am hearing about a Meccan conspiracy. Only a matter of time until somebody is successful. And then all hell will break lose :shock:
and this is the 'n'th time DFI greets us with thread on one or the other attack somewhere (esp on the peaceful lands) every other day!

nevertheless, we shouldnt even think of disturbing this give-'n-take cycle. the chakra of Karma and Dharma is spinning.

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
I wonder who are these reptilian people
The Jews perhaps

lupgain

Country flag
Probably not the appropriate threat .... but can't stop posting it here

TUM JAO BHAD MEIN HUM TOH CHALE ZHAD MEIN :basanti::basanti::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::drool::drool::daru::daru::daru: ... BEST REPLY A PM CAN GIVE TO A NATION AFTER TRAGEDY....

sorcerer

Country flag
The mecca propaganda started since ISIS started emerging.

ISIS destroys shrines and mosques, may be targeting Mecca
(2014)
“People are going to Mecca to touch the stones, not for God,” reads another tweet from the same account. “I swear to God, if you conquer Saudi Arabia as we worship, none but Allah will demolish the Ka'ba.

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2014/07/10/isis-destroys-shrines-and-mosques-sets-sights-on-mecca.html

Reported ISIS Member Says They Will Destroy The Kaaba In Mecca, 'Kill Those Who Worship Stones'
http://www.huffingtonpost.in/entry/isis-destroy-kaaba-mecca_n_5547635

ISIS Aims to Occupy Mecca
http://www.newsweek.com/islamic-state-aims-occupy-mecca-300205

If this is true.mecca is a jugular vein for sauds fall.

Finding a paki man to do the dirty job is not surprising as pakistan is the terror factory of the world.

captscooby81

Country flag
Just totally off the Topic ..Was having a conversation with a old priest 86 years of age who was from the lineage of one of the greatest of saints from the hinduism ..he was saying that Kaba is place of nothing but shiva linga and also the foot print of lord vishnu and he said even Adi sankara visited mecca to retrieve those back and bring it to back but failed and had to return back to save his life from the attacks of pissbulls .. Well i took it with a bag of salt but considering his age i thought may be 5 % might be true of what he said ...

No wonder why ISIS wants to destroy Kaba :pound:

The mecca propaganda started since ISIS started emerging.

ISIS destroys shrines and mosques, may be targeting Mecca
(2014)
“People are going to Mecca to touch the stones, not for God,” reads another tweet from the same account. “I swear to God, if you conquer Saudi Arabia as we worship, none but Allah will demolish the Ka'ba.

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2014/07/10/isis-destroys-shrines-and-mosques-sets-sights-on-mecca.html

Reported ISIS Member Says They Will Destroy The Kaaba In Mecca, 'Kill Those Who Worship Stones'
http://www.huffingtonpost.in/entry/isis-destroy-kaaba-mecca_n_5547635

ISIS Aims to Occupy Mecca
http://www.newsweek.com/islamic-state-aims-occupy-mecca-300205

If this is true.mecca is a jugular vein for sauds fall.

Finding a paki man to do the dirty job is not surprising as pakistan is the terror factory of the world.

Last edited:

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Well seems like this is the second or third time I am hearing about a Meccan conspiracy. Only a matter of time until somebody is successful. And then all hell will break lose :shock:
Now the terrorists themselves have started getting hurt.

Could it be Iran? You know as a revenge for parliament attack.
There are many reasons US and Saudis(Sunnis) don't want Iran to have Nukes.Some Saudi official admitted on record) that Saudis have nukes.

It would be a great boom boom all over if Iran gets Nukes and used it on Saudis specially on Mecca/Madina.You can imagine the causalities if Iran did it. :hmm:

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag

There are many reasons US and Saudis(Sunnis) don't want Iran to have Nukes.Some Saudi official admitted on record) that Saudis have nukes.

It would be a great boom boom all over if Iran gets Nukes and used it on Saudis specially on Mecca/Madina.You can imagine the causalities if Iran did it. :hmm:

Aren't there Shia pilgrims in Mecca and Medina? :confused1:

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz

Why would Iran attack the holy Islamic site?

sorcerer

Country flag
Just totally off the Topic ..Was having a conversation with a old priest 86 years of age who was from the lineage of one of the greatest of saints from the hinduism ..he was saying that Kaba is place of nothing but shiva linga and also the foot print of lord vishnu and he said even Adi sankara visited mecca to retrieve those back and bring it to back but failed and had to return back to save his life from the attacks of pissbulls .. Well i took it with a bag of salt but considering his age i thought may be 5 % might be true of what he said ...

No wonder why ISIS wants to destroy Kaba :pound:
I have heard the same versions from my part of the world. A few are silenced for speaking what they saw and heard at Kaba.

Also..I dont know what its said in HIndi..but in Kerala, we do Ardha pradakshina around a Shiva Temple. Its done three times.
The same kind of Pradakshina is done around the Kaba where they walk in one direction and then come back to complete the pradakshina. They do such rounds 3 times.
Shankaracharya desciplined many rituals in Kerala related to the temple, so all these are very co related.

There are many proofs and hushed whispers doing rounds regarding this.

captscooby81

Country flag
The person i spoke was from the lineage of Ramanuja one of the top most saints of the Vaishnavism now as per them the vaishnavites asked the help of Adi shankara to retrieve those footprints of vishnu from Mecca ..Now we know Adi shankara was basically spreading advaita which is more different from vaishnavism ...well our roots are all got erased thanks to Colonial and Commie powers nicely wiped what ever we can learn from the history about our gods and even about other religions

I have heard the same versions from my part of the world. A few are silenced for speaking what they saw and heard at Kaba.

Also..I dont know what its said in HIndi..but in Kerala, we do Ardha pradakshina around a Shiva Temple. Its done three times.
The same kind of Pradakshina is done around the Kaba where they walk in one direction and then come back to complete the pradakshina. They do such rounds 3 times.
Shankaracharya desciplined many rituals in Kerala related to the temple, so all these are very co related.

There are many proofs and hushed whispers doing rounds regarding this.

Global Defence

Articles