Bodhidharma- an Indian who is Father of Chinese Shaolin Kung fu..

roma

NRI in Europe
Country flag
with all the above cnould we answer the question how it is /was that shaolin flourished in china but not in india - how it is that martial arts in general also didnt fluorish in india but rather in china and also korea and japan

trackwhack

GUYS: NORTH, SOUTH, EAST, WEST, NORTHEAST.... ALL THESE ARE DIRECTIONS MEANT FOR GEOGRAPHIC NAVIGATION. WE ARE ALL INDIANS.
There are clowns who like putting the idea of region above nationality all the time. It is our collective responsibility to fight, ridicule and expose such individuals.

panduranghari

Not an issue, Mallu's arent much into this kind of cultural jingoism, therefore this is quite amusing and fascinating. There isnt anything to be jealous about the Tamil culture, atleast from a mallu perspective. I was really taken aback by the way that woman behaved to me, as well as constant 'has been' cry in the movie.

But for everything else, Semper Fi
One persons opinion cannot be extrapolated to the whole mass of people. I saw you belittling a few other posters on this forum by claiming longer presence on this forum. In the same way, some other people have prejudices against others. Its their problem, not yours.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

Articles