Bobby Jindal plans to run for US presidency in 2016: Senator

chase

Tihar Jail
Banned
One more thing to add here - i would never vote for a Bobby Jindal because i think the whole republican party stinks.

But accusing Bobby Jindal of converting for cheap political acceptance is reaching for the utter heights of condescension.
Faith is and always will be a deeply personal choice.

Who the hell is Rajiv Malhotra or anyone else to pass judgement on what Bobby Jindal wants to believe or not believe in.

Other than passing cheap comments and avoiding the main issue you have not even said a single logically coherent sentence which can critcize the article. Full of emotional blabbering and subconscious defense of your christian indian identity.

As far as RM is concerned:
He is the founder of infinity foundation which works to promote Indic thoughts in academia. He is the author of two groundbreaking books
1) Breaking India - Exposes the involvement of Indian missionaries and churches in promotion of activities which promote terrorism and breaking of the Indian union.
Amazon.com: Breaking India: Western Interventions in Dravidian and Dalit Faultlines eBook: Rajiv Malhotra, Aravindan Neelakandan: Kindle Store

2) Being Different - Demonstrates how Dharmic philosophy is inherently different from Western/Abrahmic ideologies and how can it help reconcile differences between different religions in the world.
Amazon.com: Being Different: An Indian Challenge to Western Universalism eBook: Rajiv Malhotra: Kindle Store

roma

NRI in Europe
Country flag
He will take US down into gutter... International relations is not his ball game...
when was international relations ever their ball game ?

roma

NRI in Europe
Country flag
Good God.......what a contrived piece of utter drivel.

Chase.....you better keep trolling the internet and come up with something better than this piece of garbage.
From what rat-hole did you dig this crap from. And who is this Rajiv Malhotra ?

Dude...i may be a Mallu Christian but most if not all of my Indian friends in the US are hindus.
And i have lots and lots of them. Indians regardless of what state they are from or religion are doing very well.

They dont feel any need to become or "pass as white".
Nor are Indians subject to any major form of discrimination.
Indians are probably one the better assimilated ethnic communities in the US.

Assuming that someone is going to change his faith just so he becomes more acceptable to the white community is about as dumb as it gets.

If you cant hold your own in a debate on DFI....then, dont resort to the cheap name calling like ABCD or accusations of Indian Americans trying to out do the white guy or being More American than American.
Its the refuge of intellectually feeble on DFI.

Chase....your first missed cue on this article was the paper that carried it.
Huff Post......really dude. Think before you copy and post.
One more thing to add here - i would never vote for a Bobby Jindal because i think the whole republican party stinks.

But accusing Bobby Jindal of converting for cheap political acceptance is reaching for the utter heights of condescension.
Faith is and always will be a deeply personal choice.

Who the hell is Rajiv Malhotra or anyone else to pass judgement on what Bobby Jindal wants to believe or not believe in.
i notice whenever any indian makes it higher , either abroad or even in india ,
whenever any indian organization or goi does something good,~

there usually is a flurry of negative comments - sort of to try to equalise that good ?
is it a kind of hindu or indian philosophy ?
or is it a natural human tendency to avoid any possibility of pride setting in ?
i can understand te latter - i.e the human tendency

but among indians ( both at home and abroad )
it seems to me to be somewhat overdone

Last edited:

RajputPride

Bobby Jindal and Nikki Haley are both self loathing converts in deep denial. Indians in the USA are such nerds that they spread stereotypes about the rest of the Indian diaspora. US indians are weak nerds while British and Canadian Indians are gangsters and normal people who leave racist people for dead.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Most Americans of Indian origin are MATA.

More American than Americans!

Don't bank on Bobby.

His attitude could be as good a Moby the Dick, the whale!|

W.G.Ewald

Defence Professionals/ DFI member of 2
Professional

Don't bank on Bobby.

Who would be Ahab to Jindal's Moby Dick?

PredictablyMalicious

Punjabi
Banned
Bobby Jindal and Nikki Haley are both self loathing converts in deep denial. Indians in the USA are such nerds that they spread stereotypes about the rest of the Indian diaspora. US indians are weak nerds while British and Canadian Indians are gangsters and normal people who leave racist people for dead.
This is something I've noticed as well. Though indians do well in the US, they seem weird and nerdy. They are stereotyped as nerds and uncool. The British Indians seem a bit weird too but in a different way. The Canadian ones are the most "normal". There are demographic reasons for this. In the US most of the Indians are Gujaratis and South Indians, whereas in Canada, North Indians predominate. South Indians and Gujaratis are more reserved and tend to keep to themselves. This isn't necessarily a bad thing of course but it leads to the aforementioned stereotypes.

W.G.Ewald

Professional
This is something I've noticed as well. Though indians do well in the US, they seem weird and nerdy. They are stereotyped as nerds and uncool. The British Indians seem a bit weird too but in a different way. The Canadian ones are the most "normal". There are demographic reasons for this. In the US most of the Indians are Gujaratis and South Indians, whereas in Canada, North Indians predominate. South Indians and Gujaratis are more reserved and tend to keep to themselves. This isn't necessarily a bad thing of course but it leads to the aforementioned stereotypes.
My cousin's daughter was dating a Gujarati who was in Ray's parlance "MATA." A very personable and successful young man. Tragically he died recently of a heart attack at the age of 38. He left a young son and was survived by his mother. Very sad.

prohumanity

Country flag
PREDICTION: Bobby will NOT win the election. Not even 1 Indian- American will vote for him (exaggerating) But, he can not wiN, its true.

prohumanity

Country flag

Don't bank on Bobby.

NOT true. Only some Indo-Americans are MATA.... most are NOT MATA. Most of them love India. Get your facts right.

W.G.Ewald

Professional
NOT true. Only some Indo-Americans are MATA.... most are NOT MATA. Most of them love India. Get your facts right.
There are frequent Indian cultural events near where I live.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
I have my facts fine.

Who are you kidding?

Observation and analysis does not seem to be your forte!

I would have loved to dream through life, but then the work I did discouraged such a beautiful experience, for if I did that, I would be with my Maker real fast!

There are frequent Indian cultural events near where I live.
Of course they do.

And it is such fun seeing them join in the culture events out here. They act more Indians than Indians themselves oozing with culture and rites that were in vogue when they left the shores - ancient!

Last edited:

Global Defence

New threads

Articles