Blasts in Belur math

indiatester

Country flag
Not getting much msm attention yet. Await further details.
West Bengal: Low intensity blast at Belur Math at Howrah

The Belur Math complex at Howrah in West Bengal was rocked by a low intensity blast on Friday night.

According to sources, two crude bombs went off before the evening prayers around 5:30pm. The blast occurred near the shoes rack of the worshipers outside the main temple.

While no one was injured in the blast, window panes of the temple broke.

The police has rushed to the spot and have started investigating the matter.

Belur Math is the headquarters of the Ramakrishna Math and Mission, founded by Swami Vivekananda. It is located on the west bank of Hooghly River, Belur under the Bally police station area. This temple is the heart of the Ramakrishna Movement. The temple is notable for its architecture.

sesha_maruthi27

Country flag
I see a grave bloodshed in the near future....

This either wipe out pakistan or pakistan will change for good......

Rowdy

Co ja kurwa czytam!
I see a grave bloodshed in the near future....

This either wipe out pakistan or pakistan will change for good......
We have rats that have domestic support too. Lets wait till we get a clearer picture

DingDong

Country flag
MSM has not started it's shout fest yet? Oh I see, this is a communal issue.

sorcerer

Country flag
Not discounting the seriousness of the situation but still...
is it for

Taking the media away from recent scandal?
Give media something communal and they will feast on it.

NSG_Blackcats

Member of The Month OCTOBER 2009
If a temple is attacked in the United States, that's news because a minority place of worship is attacked. In India ... well, you get the idea. Bottom line, let's stop whining and accept that we're the majority.
Because I am from majority religion, religion of love got the right to convert me and religion of peace got the right to behead me :confused:

NSG_Blackcats

Member of The Month OCTOBER 2009
Few seculars are claiming that these were fire crackers and they are quoting DGP, WB police...but when Delhi police commissioner was calming about Chruch related incidents in Delhi, these sickulars never buy that claim... oh its the colour of the government :p

Peter

Pratik Maitra
Country flag
Few seculars are claiming that these were fire crackers and they are quoting DGP, WB police...but when Delhi police commissioner was calming about Chruch related incidents in Delhi, these sickulars never buy that claim... oh its the colour of the government :p
I think this is either the work of the Naxals or BD muslims terror groups. Mamata did tackle the Naxals to some extent but BD terror groups are being given a free run here.

Last edited:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Indeed, fire crackers.

Indeed that would suit the Mamata Bannerjee Govt which takes every incident to be a concocted story or a 'set up' stories (sajano golpo) to embarrass her Govt. And incidents as a BJP/RSS plot.

And anyway, why should she bother? This is not a minority issue nor would like to find out if it was a terrorist action or some reaction by fringe elements as a 'revenge' to the Nun rape.

One should always take the worst case scenario and then start investigation.

I think this is either the work of the Naxals or BD muslims terror groups. Mamata did tackle the Naxals to some extent but BD terror groups are being given a free run here.
I read an article that suggested that TMC was linked to the groups and organisations that were creating issues/ combating in Nandigram and Jungle Mahal.

And anyway, the Sarada scam indicates the cycles and ambulances that were made available to the residents of Jungle Mahal etc by the Govt were actually given by Sarada. Hence, the connection.

Further

Most of the erstwhile PCPA members (People's Committee Against Police Atrocities formed during the Lalgarh movement) or their family members are either slain or arrested or are TMC members now.
http://www.dnaindia.com/analysis/st...of-mamata-banerjee-s-great-propaganda-1983215

Last edited:

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
If a temple is attacked in the United States, that's news because a minority place of worship is attacked. In India ... well, you get the idea. Bottom line, let's stop whining and accept that we're the majority.
Minorities ought to behave like minorities, peacefully practice their religion and their way of life without treading on others' toes. Its a harsh thing to hear for bigoted anti-national traitors like you, but that's how it is.

If you try to display your aggression against the majority and use your religion and the benefits provided by the constitution to you as a political and social tool, be ready for the blowback too. Important lesson for anti-nationals like you to understand.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Again, you are rambling.

You are not the majority. You are a person without an identity.

Read "The Man Without a Country". It is a short story by American writer Edward Everett Hale.

It is the story of American Army lieutenant Philip Nolan, who renounces his country during a trial for treason and is consequently sentenced to spend the rest of his days at sea without so much as a word of news about the United States.

Take heed of the words below.
Breathes there a man, with soul so dead,
Who never to himself hath said,
This is my own, my native land!
But then it is all that will fall off like water on a duck's back.

For after all, any person with some shame in his bones, would not meander on the idiotic. But then it does not matter to you since India is not your country.

This might help you to understand what is secularism (remember that idiotic thread you started and I closed since it was nothing to do with secularism but a sneaky way for you to ride your favourite hobby horse?).

Last edited:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles