Blast in Quetta kills 55 Shias, injures 165

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
Iranian shia hate Pakistani shia more than pakistani sunni from religious prospective

Indian and Pakistan shia though share similar views.

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
Iranian shia hate Pakistani shia more than pakistani sunni from religious prospective

Indian and Pakistan shia though share similar views.
you said you are a Said;

So so hate all of them being Bhangies ! No...

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
you said you are a Said;

So so hate all of them being Bhangies ! No...
what i meant is

when you said iran should attack Pakistan for shia

i told you iranian shia hate pakistani shia more than pakistani sunni.

Because they have some major differences.

beside this i wanted to tell you a story about bhangies.but i might get banned :p

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
what i meant is

when you said iran should attack Pakistan for shia

i told you iranian shia hate pakistani shia more than pakistani sunni.

Because they have some major differences.

beside this i wanted to tell you a story about bhangies.but i might get banned :p
Yeah we wanna hear more about you... the bhangi convert paki.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Systematic cleansing of shias :tsk:
This reminds me of genocide of Muslim Bangladeshis... Shias/Ahmedia/Sikhs/Hindus all are getting forecfully converted or killed in broad day light.

Pakis are the worst human right violator terrorist country... 3 million Bangladeshis killed by Pak Army.

The blood of innocent Paki Shias would not go in vain and Pakis would pay for it.

Illusive

Country flag
This reminds me of genocide of Muslim Bangladeshis... Shias/Ahmedia/Sikhs/Hindus all are getting forecfully converted or killed in broad day light.

Pakis are the worst human right violator terrorist country... 3 million Bangladeshis killed by Pak Army.

The blood of innocent Paki Shias would not go in vain and Pakis would pay for it.
What we are witnessing is human devolution, they are killing because their ideology says so, we should do some lab tests to study their brain the next time a paki terrorist is caught instead of putting a bullet to the creatures head.

Shirman

Country flag
if he's ever selected.than Khuda hafiz tumhara.

i agree shia muslim might still be with India..but forgot about sunni muslim

can you give me a figure how much are sunni and how much are shia muslims in india?
Heres a message coming frm a Shia of UR neighboring country to specially A PAKI BURGER ie:- Rehman Malik n entire PAKILAND......STOP WORRYING ABOUT SRK N PROTECT UR SHIA MINORITYS.....B'cause unlike that useless SHITTY PAKI LICKING PATHAN of MUGHAL DELHI who has Posh Dubai residences at least those paki shias deserve better place.....And those Pakis who target Modi well folks Muslims n Shias with their Bohri n Khoja brothers (UR QUAID-E_AZAM WAS A Khoja BTW) enjoy quality n safe living in his governance compared to their Sunni Fanatic Paki neighbours...

Khuda Hafiz n Cheers.............

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Super Mod
Religious, ideological and ethnic cleansing in process in Pakistan.

Sunnies kill > Shias Kill> Ahmadis > Hindus, Sikhs & Christians plus Mohajirs kill Pathans and vice versa. Punjabis kill Balochis. Taliban kill everyone.

gokussj9

Country flag
Religious, ideological and ethnic cleansing in process in Pakistan.

Sunnies kill > Shias Kill> Ahmadis > Hindus, Sikhs & Christians plus Mohajirs kill Pathans and vice versa. Punjabis kill Balochis. Taliban kill everyone.
Taliban is the most pure and egalitarian in the land of pure. They can behead just about anybody. :laugh:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles