Blast in Orangi town in Karachi

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
Re: Dhamaka in Orangi town in Karachi

The alarming regularity with which Pakis are dying is almost too funny to be true. Suffer, else they will never be able to feel the pain they have inflicted upon thousands of families around the world. They cannot skirt responsibility, not even the common man. The blood of all people killed by Paki jehadi idiots are on their hands and they must pay for their sins.
:crusin5: :crusin5:

Blackwater

I am incapable of seeing the funny side of it , and honestly people who can are making me sick

funny side is rehman malik has banned cell phone and motorcycle still suicide bomber came on the motorcycle and blast himself

funny are name of karachi area

Orangi
chaurangi
narangi
nangi
ooopss

drkrn

divert the waters by building a tunnel like chinese have done in tibet with brahmaputra.
diverting a river is one part.its not that easy as it seems
even if we do possess the technical potential to divert a river, to ecological disturbance its going to cause along the river bed is disastrous

don't believe it -- few years back there are floods in bihar and river kosi changed its course minimally.just google to know what damage it has caused

science and technology today have not matured enough to challenge nature

Country flag
diverting a river is one part.its not that easy as it seems
even if we do possess the technical potential to divert a river, to ecological disturbance its going to cause along the river bed is disastrous

don't believe it -- few years back there are floods in bihar and river kosi changed its course minimally.just google to know what damage it has caused

science and technology today have not matured enough to challenge nature
Setup more dams to control water levels and water flow it will help the environment
and stop fattening up terrorists with our waters.

Tronic

Well i was speaking for basic decency appropriable to human lives & dignity of this forum.
Good to know that there are still some sensible posters around. It's pretty sickening to see people celebrate deaths of innocent civilians. This forum continues to fall deeper into the gutter each passing day. There isn't much difference between the bastards celebrating the 9/11 attacks, and the folks here celebrating terrorists killing civilians.

Cliff@sea

C'est la vie
Country flag
@KS :dude: U sure walk an extremely thin line

Last edited by a moderator:

arya

Country flag
snake are biting there master nothing more

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles