Blast in Orangi town in Karachi

Blackwater

Re: Dhamaka in Orangi town in Karachi

These pakis should remain inside their home if they want to live

Jaan ha to pakistan ha, nahi to kabristan ha

me koi jooth bolya:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Blackwater

Yeh 20 ka 10 kaise ho gaya?? 10 ka 20 to samajh mei aata hai.
20 ka 30 hogaya hoga aab tak.,watching live Geo news. it was pretty big blast

i posted latest news first than the old link ,that's y 20 ka 10 ho gaya lollllllllllllllllllllll

thakur_ritesh

Ambassador

Who's taken the responsibility? Was it sectarian or had it something to do with MQM-TTP spat? The departed souls be blessed!

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod

Who's taken the responsibility? Was it sectarian or had it something to do with MQM-TTP spat? The departed souls be blessed!
Nazam Sethi has given extensive commentary on this. By him its a cocktail of AQ and TTP getting stronger day by day because of power politics of MQM and other local parties trying saving their own terrorist cells (Mohajirs).

AQ was targeting Hazaras in Afghanistan and Shias elsewhere, the same they are doing in Pakistan targeting Hazaras, Shias and minorities with a well planned strategy of spreading fear, anarchy and executing their grand plan of getting rid of all the Kaffirs.

House of commons in London during a debate has accused/pinpointed Pakistani authorities not only for their inaction but their witty applauses after attacks on Hazaras.

Pakistan is going for big time humping by of these lunatics, few dreaming for Caliphate and few absolute Sharia.

cloud_9

Country flag

[video=youtube_share;5WKpkdqgJMA]http://youtu.be/5WKpkdqgJMA[/video]
00:23 What's that ?

spikey360

Crusader
Country flag

The alarming regularity with which Pakis are dying is almost too funny to be true. Suffer, else they will never be able to feel the pain they have inflicted upon thousands of families around the world. They cannot skirt responsibility, not even the common man. The blood of all people killed by Paki jehadi idiots are on their hands and they must pay for their sins.

Cliff@sea

C'est la vie
Country flag

I am incapable of seeing the funny side of it , and honestly people who can are making me sick

spikey360

Crusader
Country flag

I am incapable of seeing the funny side of it , and honestly people who can are making me sick
Well then, good Sir, shed your tears for the Pakistanis who will but jump with joy and shout at the top of their lungs when they'll see the dead body of an Indian. xxxxxxxxxx.

Mod: Edited

Cliff@sea

C'est la vie
Country flag

Well then, good Sir, shed your tears for the Pakistanis who will but jump with joy and shout at the top of their lungs when they'll see the dead body of an Indian. xxxxxxxxx.
Well THEY might be , but we are NOT .

If you know those who celebrate death of inncoents are animals , then STOP behaving like them

Last edited:

spikey360

Crusader
Country flag

Well THEY might be , but we are NOT .

If you know those who celebrate death of inncoents are animals , then STOP behaving like them
Oh sure, but only when they stop. There is absolutely no good reason why we have to be docile, civilised beings when we are being subjected to animalistic aggression and atrociousness from Pakistan and their misguided population. You cannot fight animals with slaps and shouts, you have to deliver deadly blows, one after the other and if you don't enjoy it, either get yourself out of the game or start enjoying it now.

Cliff@sea

C'est la vie
Country flag

Oh sure, but only when they stop. There is absolutely no good reason why we have to be docile, civilised beings when we are being subjected to animalistic aggression and atrociousness from Pakistan and their misguided population. You cannot fight animals with slaps and shouts, you have to deliver deadly blows, one after the other and if you don't enjoy it, either get yourself out of the game or start enjoying it now.

Your clearly have very misplaced notions of courage and valour ,

There is no honour in celebrating death of Innocent victims of terrorism ,

I'll like to hear from the Defence personnel here , Real soldiers , not arm chair warriors if they endorse these bestial gestures

spikey360

Crusader
Country flag

Your clearly have very misplaced notions of courage and valour ,

There is no honour in celebrating death of Innocent victims of terrorism ,
Ah, perfect perfect! Now you are showing your true colours. Please show your magnanimity by going to Pakistan and joining Red Crescent and serving wounded Pakis all the while shouting out aloud how you are in love with those 'innocent' people of Pakistan. They'll welcome you with open arms, you Kafir.

In any case, no one is celebrating their death. I just pointed out the alarming regularity of it, and you have made it all personal. :lol: That reflects upon you.

I'll like to hear from the Defence personnel here , Real soldiers , not arm chair warriors if they endorse these bestial gestures
Why? Are you of the opinion that only they have the right to speak and only what they say are correct and everybody else is incorrect just because their view does not match yours? Grow up. :gtfo:

Last edited:

Cliff@sea

C'est la vie
Country flag

Ah, perfect perfect! Now you are showing your true colours. Please show your magnanimity by going to Pakistan and joining Red Crescent and serving wounded Pakis all the while shouting out aloud how you are in love with those 'innocent' people of Pakistan. They'll welcome you with open arms, you Kafir.

Why? Are you of the opinion that only they have the right to speak and only what they say are correct and everybody else is incorrect just because their view does not match yours? Grow up. :gtfo:

Well i was speaking for basic decency appropriable to human lives & dignity of this forum.

Obviously such concepts would not get through your thick skull.

As for true colours , have you heard that popular hindi idiom "Thotha Chana Baaje Ghana" ?

Cant say about my colours , but this for sure , reflects on your upbringing.

Dont worry , i wont be wasting any more words on you

Last edited:

Defcon 1

Country flag
Well then, good Sir, shed your tears for the Pakistanis who will but jump with joy and shout at the top of their lungs when they'll see the dead body of an Indian. Those are not people, west of LOC, those are animals.
Post reported for spreading hatred.

In any case, no one is celebrating their death. I just pointed out the alarming regularity of it, and you have made it all personal. :lol: That reflects upon you.

The defence personnel might not have unilateral right to speak, but surely they opinion is of far more value than kids like you who rejoice at death and destruction of others. You claim that we suffer aggression from the hands of pakis, but do you sit on the border when they show their aggression or the defence personnel? Your opinion is nothing in front of theirs.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag

many more civilians dying in pak :rip:
can't the govt make a truce with the terrorists
If you remember the Paki Govt was doing truce deals with terrorist orgs many yrs ago untill US woke up and forced Pak to act against them.

These Talibani terrorist would have enforced the Sharia law in whole Pak and then it would lead to attacks on India since Gazwa-e-hind is the real motto of these terrorists.

Country flag
Indian govt needs to start considering 2 things more seriously

1) abandoning the Indus water treaty these pigs are drinking our water
and attacking us let them die of thirst.

2)start surgical strikes against known locations

drkrn

Indian govt needs to start considering 2 things more seriously

1) abandoning the Indus water treaty these pigs are drinking our water
and attacking us let them die of thirst.

2)start surgical strikes against known locations
those waters re enter punjab of india.first think of an alternative 4 them

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles