Blast in Karachi's DHA leaves eight dead

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Super Mod
The ordinary Abdul in Karachi pays Zakat so that the morons can wage holy war on India.That's not enough for you
And what will celebrating their death will give you apart from sadistic satisfaction. Some Pakistanis celebrate the deaths of Indians because they are low lives who are not even worth of mentioning. Do you want to be a counterpart of them?. If you want to be one of them, then this forum is certainly not that place. We need to criticize those people in Pakistan who are actually responsible for such events. And common man is not one of them. It is their Army and their Elites. The common man is just a pawn.

Awesome

Nope. Many pakistani's were proud of the fact that 10 Pakistanis could enter the India and keep the city hostage for 2 days. But ever since the TTP attack on Pakistan naval base, such comments have stopped :p
I can't guarantee everyone but if someone did it was a lowly thing to do too.

SLASH

You don't need to know them on an individual level to know they contribute to terrorist charities.JuD runs on charities and Government funding.Who are all the minions the elite or the useless Abdul on the street.Kasab is an elite guy or something?
No. Kasab was an extremist. If your post are something to go by if you were to be given a few grenades and an AK-47 you would have done the same to them.

How many people give charity to JuD? What is the demographic of the donors? The political class and the Army in Pakistan is controlling all these factions. How are the people to be blamed. They expressed their love for India when they cheered for India and played a good host to our countrymen during cricket matches. This gives me immense hope that both these countries and their countrymen can learn to like each other. They are going to be our neighbours whether you like it or not. Learn to live with them and hope that the average Indian or Pakistani does not loose the hope of friendship and brotherhood we saw just a few years ago.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Actually the ordinary man has basic concerns of Food, Clothing and Shelter.
Thats the case in India. Problem is, in Pak a lot of them put religion as everything. Some weird following going on there as far as relgion is concerned. Try to show yourself as the self appointed leader of the muslim world while people go into mosques and funeral prayers to kill muslims.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Slash mate, either you are day dreaming or fallen for Pakistani propaganda. The common people in Pak are complicit one way or the other in terror. The JuD goes about collecting money in the name of madarasas, relief work etc. Shows itself as a "charity" organization. People wholeheartedly donate. People are least bothered about checking the antecedent of this "charity".

The people of Pakistan need to hold their institutions to account and bring them to justice for screwing their own lives and the lives of the rest of the world. But they will not do that. For them, the army is everything. Dont expect them to back off on Kashmir and the alibi it uses to spread terror against India. I have no hope for any aman and it will always remain a tamasha.

Oracle

R.I.P the dead.

How long would it take pakis to take notice that the religion card & terrorism as a state policy adopted by the PA & ISI is taking them a step towards hell, each passing day. And there are no 72 virgins, but camels, horses and donkeys lined up in the afterlife.

nitesh

Mob Control Manager
Who? the government? or the people?

What has an ordinary Pakistani ever done to you? In Pakistan only the elites and the extremist are having a good time. The rest of the people could careless about us and our affairs. An average Pakistani is no different from an average Indian.
How do you this? I am curious

SLASH

I can't guarantee everyone but if someone did it was a lowly thing to do too.
Many people feel well protected in front of their computers and blabber non sense with out any consequences. Many other take their comments and judge the entire community based on those comments.

SLASH

How do you this? I am curious
Because we are equally poor, equally rich, equally corrupt, equally nationalistic, love and hate each other equally. Only difference i see is governance. Pakistan has fallen behind due to bad governance and over reliance on the army. They have been looted by both the army as well as the politician. I feel sorry for them, but i hope things will improve. Also hope we learn to live with them.

Oracle

Because we are equally poor, equally rich, equally corrupt, equally nationalistic, love and hate each other equally.
What rubbish? Comparing Indian population to the Jihadi pakis. You must be out of your mind.

Mourn for them, that's it, just leave it there.

Adux

Country flag
They are not my people, I dont care. They might all have been anti-Indian, maybe some, maybe all of them were terrorist sympathizers like most pakistani's, maybe they all would like to see everything I dont want to see in the world. Maybe they were all pure secular innocents, seems unlikely knowing Pakistan. I dont care, a lot of people die in India everyday

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
The State of Pakistan is a sponsor of terrorism, about this I hope there isn't a doubt in anyone's mind.
Pakistanis, by virtue of being citizens of Pakistan, are culpable when it comes to terrorism. Ignorance or poverty doesn't absolve them of this crime. This is the law of association. Nobody can fault India if it decides to pay back Pakistan in the same coin, but we chose not to do so. Our reasons are both practical and moral.

I personally feel one shouldn't celebrate the death of fellow human beings. It doesn't behoove a human, much less an Indian. We are better than that, and we certainly are better than them.

Indians as a whole have strong emotions about terrorist attacks, and there is pent up anger, urge for revenge and desire for justice in many of us. Whenever a Pakistani dies at the hands of fellow Pakistani freedom fighter/terrorist; it is taken by some of us as justice delivered and revenge extracted. And this presents an opportunity for a much needed emotional release. Some feel celebratory, some feel despair, some feel nonchalant.

However, by celebrating death of common Pakistani citizens, we degrade our moral authority, cheapen this act of "justice", and exhibit our base nature. We must rise above this animalistic mode. We must use this opportunity to mourn the victims of terror, to remind our neighbours of the follies of their acts, to realize that wicked never win, and to resolve to steadfastly adhere to highest moral standards and ideals . Lets not allow terrorism to bring us down, whether physically, morally or emotionally.

Adux

Country flag
Singh

There is isnt any need to celebrate it, as you rightfully said, but there isnt any need to care for them either.

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
Because we are equally poor, equally rich, equally corrupt, equally nationalistic, love and hate each other equally. Only difference i see is governance. Pakistan has fallen behind due to bad governance and over reliance on the army. They have been looted by both the army as well as the politician. I feel sorry for them, but i hope things will improve. Also hope we learn to live with them.
I disagree with you.

The reason Pakistan has fallen behind is

1. LYING

Their taught lies in school, taught lies by the mullah, taught lies by the media, taught lies by the establishment. They are brought up on lies, and fed lies all throughout their lives.

2. VICTIMHOOD MENTALITY.

Pakistanis blame everything on others. They blame Bangladesh, Baluchistan, Terrorism on India. Blame radicalisation, economy on US. Hell they even Blame the floods on India releasing water, America playing with clouds, and/or Allah's wrath for their less than pious muslim ways all the while ignoring a thing called climate change.

===

nitesh

Mob Control Manager
I am asking you for data to back up what you are saying, not this sort of vague statements

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
Singh

There is isnt any need to celebrate it, as you rightfully said, but there isnt any need to care for them either.
I agree.

Even if one did care, there are so many attacks on Pakistan by Pakistanis, that ought to have been desensitized by now. Till a few years back Indian doves/peaceniks used to be out in droves sharing grief, now even the most ardent ones have become nonchalant. I think even the Pakistanis have stopped feeling outrage and accepted it as inevitable.

Schadenfreude, gloating is a very human response to this, and if it helps you get some sort of an emotional release do not supress it. However, my advice is to try and rise above it.

mayfair

SSP Chaudhry Aslam, whose house was targeted, on the attackers: "I was receiving threats from TTP...These people are worse than Hindus"

They seem to have taken this bit off the News online edition.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles