Country flag
*WIth Celine Dion singing in the background..."My heart will go on and on" * :D

Pintu

Hi OoE , Warm welcome to DFI.

Enjoy your stay here Old friend.

Regards

Rage

DFI TEAM
Welcome 'Office of Engineers' to DFI online. I must say: usernames on this board are getting ever more inventive :D

Su-47

Welcome Officer of Engineers. A very unique user ID

I hope you don't mind us calling you OE. It'll be easier!

Sailor

The only one missing is 'the officer of engineers'.
I think we all should realize that there are drop ins on forums. The biggest problem is knowing who is genuine and who is just sticky beaking to find what the forum is all about.
I might have to eat my words, but a lot of these ex military officers guys are just egos looking for accolades from the rabble.
If this post prods our new member into action then it has succeeded.

Shiny Capstar

Professional
The only one missing is 'the officer of engineers'.
I think we all should realize that there are drop ins on forums. The biggest problem is knowing who is genuine and who is just sticky beaking to find what the forum is all about.
I might have to eat my words, but a lot of these ex military officers guys are just egos looking for accolades from the rabble.
If this post prods our new member into action then it has succeeded.
Three things,

A) The Col has been active
B) Which Military men are you talking of? (egos looking for accolades from the rabble.)
B) He has served for well, probably enough time to see the dinosaurs come and go, generally a bit of respect is in order for those who spend most of their working lives serving their country.

Tankie

Professional
Welcome 'Office of Engineers' to DFI online. I must say: usernames on this board are getting ever more inventive :D
Inventive , no no mate Ooe is a Colonel and served in the Engineers ,, simple huh .:113:

K Factor

A Concerned Indian
Three things,

A) The Col has been active
B) Which Military men are you talking of? (egos looking for accolades from the rabble.)
B) He has served for well, probably enough time to see the dinosaurs come and go, generally a bit of respect is in order for those who spend most of their working lives serving their country.
Never mind you know, he's an aussie :D. Maybe he hada couple o beers too many. :D

Sailor

Relax everyone. I didn't say he ran away from the guns. He might have taken three machine gun nests by himself and marched fifty prisoners to the rear for all I know.
I am talking about the forum. You know? This medium that we all belong to, to do our best. If he has just dropped in to sticky beak, then I am right.
If he comes back and joins in I will admit I am bad publicly.
So pull all your heads in.

tharikiran

Country flag
Are you the same "Officer of Engineer" who walked out of "defense.pk" ??

I was goin through your replies there. U were very informative, but the Paki's just wouldn't listen.

Hope u have a good time here.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles