Blacks will never be equal in White America

W.G.Ewald

Defence Professionals/ DFI member of 2
Professional
[video]http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=0b7_1373822934[/video]

dhananjay1

No one would give a damn if this was black on black violence. This is an entirely politicized issue. If blacks want to talk about equality, this case is not the right issue.

SPIEZ

Country flag
Obvious bait, not going to reply to that and derail the thread into another aryan-dravidian thread among the millions here.

This is not about racism, it is about delivering justice. The crappy media wants to make it about racism. Anyway, let the mods decide.
Just playing with you dude.
Obviously this belongs to Americans thread

PredictablyMalicious

Punjabi
Banned
If there is any reoccurring theme in American history, it's one of systematic exploitation, in particular, of the native americans and black race by the white majority. American history is written with the blood of millions of innocent natives and Black people, and to this day, there have been no reparations. No consequences for the oppressors. It is a disgusting nation.

parijataka

Country flag
If there is any reoccurring theme in American history, it's one of systematic exploitation, in particular, of the native americans and black race by the white majority. American history is written with the blood of millions of innocent natives and Black people, and to this day, there have been no reparations. No consequences for the oppressors. It is a disgusting nation.
Jiski lathi uski bhains - cultures and peoples who are weaker will always be swamped by more successful and/or aggressive groups.

Known_Unknown

Devil's Advocate
That's how the world works and that is how evolution/nature works as well i.e. might is right. Only thing one can do is to try and become the mightiest and then crush or dominate the weak.

parijataka

Country flag
That's how the world works and that is how evolution/nature works as well i.e. might is right. Only thing one can do is to try and become the mightiest and then crush or dominate the weak.
well, people might whine about the natives of australia/n america/s america/new zealand etc but the fact is these nations are what they are because of the white europeans who settled there. harsh truth but there it is.

pmaitra

If there is any reoccurring theme in American history, it's one of systematic exploitation, in particular, of the native americans and black race by the white majority. American history is written with the blood of millions of innocent natives and Black people, and to this day, there have been no reparations. No consequences for the oppressors. [HIGHLIGHT]It is a disgusting nation.[/HIGHLIGHT]
What are the odds that given the first opportunity to live and work in the US, you will scamper to pack your bags and book a flight ticket?

civfanatic

Retired
Ambassador
Jiski lathi uski bhains - cultures and peoples who are weaker will always be swamped by more successful and/or aggressive groups.
It has been argued that one reason why Europeans advanced ahead of the rest of the world, is because they came from a continent that was ravaged by frequent and destructive wars which forced European states to either innovate and adapt, or die. European states were the quickest to adopt foreign technologies that they found useful (like gunpowder) and improved upon them, because they had a great need to do so. They also pursued foreign policies that were especially exploitative and ruthless, something which became more apparent when the Europeans acquired overseas colonies. All this led to a "weeding out" of smaller, weaker European states, and their replacement by more powerful and more centralized European states which became the forerunners of modern nation-states.

In India, the opposite was true, with the consequence that most of northern India was easily conquered in a few decades by the Turks.

PredictablyMalicious

Punjabi
Banned
What are the odds that given the first opportunity to live and work in the US, you will scamper to pack your bags and book a flight ticket?
not a chance, since I'm not a white wannabe coconut. Besides, I'd rather live in Europe, particularly Scandinavia.

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
not a chance, since I'm not a white wannabe coconut. Besides, I'd rather live in Europe, particularly Scandinavia.
Europe is the father of America when it comes to exploitation. :lol: you're funny...
Crux of the story is: the strong shall survive and the weak shall perish (and whine).

PredictablyMalicious

Punjabi
Banned
A likely story.
A fact, let's face it, hardly any sane person would be jealous of America today. In the developed world, America lags far behind Scandinavia, and even its neighbour to the north. USA is pretty much the sh!thole of the developed world.

Last edited:

PredictablyMalicious

Punjabi
Banned
Europe is the father of America when it comes to exploitation. :lol: you're funny...
Pray tell, if the scandinavians ever had legalized slavery, or colonized any nations, or persecuted the natives of the land. I wish I could say you're funny but I really can't.

pmaitra

Crux of the story is: the strong shall survive and the weak shall perish (and whine).
You go with "funny," while I'll go with "not keeping up with current events." Here's why: Stockholm riots leave Sweden's dreams of perfect society up in smoke - Telegraph

Pray tell, if the scandinavians ever had legalized slavery, or colonized any nations, or persecuted the natives of the land. I wish I could say you're funny but I really can't.
Read above.

civfanatic

Retired
Ambassador
Yes, they had colonies and used slaves. The degree of the exploitation was just much smaller than that of Britain or France, because they were small fish compared to those two.

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
I just prayed to Thor, he has ordered me to tell you to read starting from the Vikings.

Last edited:

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
Scandinavian Social Welfare State Model is a recent invention

PredictablyMalicious

Punjabi
Banned
Yes, they had colonies and used slaves. The degree of the exploitation was just much smaller than that of Britain or France, because they were small fish compared to those two.
USA is far inferior to Scandinavian nations, in pretty every parameter used to measure quality of life. And their histories are not as disgusting as that of America, Britain or France. Thanks for proving my point.

I repeat, America = the sh!thole of the developed world.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles