Blacks will never be equal in White America

trackwhack

A white jury in Florida acquitted Zimmermann. Blacks are just not interested in fighting for their civil rights anymore. Hip hop and basketball seem to be keeping them in check. Look at prison stats by race and one sees the reality of america.
The whites are pissing all over martin Luther kings dream.

I think there will be another wave of Islamic conversion of blacksin the near future and all the action that comes with it.

And these buttholes have the cheek to lecture us on caste.

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
A white jury in Florida acquitted Zimmermann. Blacks are just not interested in fighting for their civil rights anymore. Hip hop and basketball seem to be keeping them in check. Look at prison stats by race and one sees the reality of america.

I think there will be another wave of Islamic conversion of blacksin the near future and all the action that comes with it.

Same is the situation in every other parts of the world where whites are policy makers.

Judges, police and media make sure a colored criminal gets maximum punishment and every outlandish vocabulary used for them in Newspapers.

Whites gets slap on the wrist with all the possible justifications printed to keep them off the hook by media.

Online News Portals, heavily moderated, comment sections are kept open under News reporting their crimes to invite white supremacist gangs so that more abuse can be spewed, but the News reporting crimes of their own are disseminated with biased contents without people allowed let loose.

pmaitra

Self Defense is a Basic Human Right, and George Zimmerman exercised just that.

It's not about Skittles!!!

How the biased media is potraying this:

The truth:

Good decision by the Jury.

George Zimmerman is not white, he is half White half Hispanic (just like Obama is half White half Black); and Hispanics and Blacks are both minorities in USA.

Zimmerman took a black girl out on a date on prom, and also tutored black kids.

Congratulations, media, you have successfully racially profiled Zimmerman and made him the scapegoat. Excellent. Just say it out loud, Zimmerman had no right to defend himself while his head was being banged on concrete, and stop this drama.

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag

Did you also check out the racial makeup of gangs in the US ?
Blacks constitute over 1/3 (2007) of the gang membership in the US, while being only 1/8th of the population. Whites constitute about 10-13 % while Hispanics over 45% and Asians about 5%.

Demographics
Frequently Asked Questions About Gangs

pmaitra

Blacks constitute over 1/3 (2007) of the gang membership in the US, while being only 1/8th of the population. Whites constitute about 10-13 % while Hispanics over 45% and Asians about 5%.

Demographics
Be careful, speak the truth, and you will be branded a racist.

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag

Demographics
As a counter argument, one could contend that gangs/ghettos are a direct result of historic discrimination and lack of opportunities.

W.G.Ewald

Defence Professionals/ DFI member of 2
Professional
FBI records: agents found no evidence that Zimmerman was racist | McClatchy

After interviewing nearly three dozen people in the George Zimmerman murder case, the FBI found no evidence that racial bias was a motivating factor in the shooting of Trayvon Martin, records released Thursday show.

Even the lead detective in the case, Sanford Det. Chris Serino, told agents that he thought Zimmerman profiled Trayvon because of his attire and the circumstances — but not his race.

Serino saw Zimmerman as "having little hero complex, but not as a racist."

The Duval County State Attorney released another collection of evidence in the Zimmerman murder case Thursday, including reports from FBI agents who investigated whether any racial bias was involved in Trayvon's Feb. 26 killing.

The evidence includes bank surveillance videos from the day of the killing, crime scene photos and memos from prosecutors.

Among the documents is a note from the prosecutor who said one of the witnesses said her son, a minor, had felt pressured by investigators to say the injured man he saw was wearing a red top. The boy's testimony had been considered key, because it backed up Zimmerman's allegation that he — wearing red — was being pummeled.

Federal agents interviewed Zimmerman's neighbors and co-workers, but none said Zimmerman had expressed racial animus at any time prior to the Feb. 26 shooting of Martin, a black teen, in a confrontation at a Sanford housing complex. As Sanford police investigated the circumstances of Martin's death, the FBI opened a parallel probe to determine if Martin's civil rights had been violated.

Several co-workers said they had never seen Zimmerman display any prejudice or racial bias.

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
As a counter argument, one could contend that gangs/ghettos are a direct result of historic discrimination and lack of opportunities.
What you say may or may not be right. What I was suggesting is that: in general, percentage of Blacks in Prison will be proportional to the percentage of Black criminals(as compared to the total criminal population) and not to the percentage of all Blacks (as compared to the total population).

Okay.

Last edited:

pmaitra

Any community that has the following traits:
  • lack of education
  • single mothers, unmarried mothers, broken families, no father figure
  • low income
Will produce criminals.

These traits are a result of historic discrimination, yes, and it happens to be the case that blacks do fall in this category, just like many Indians do in India.

However, all of this does not change the fact that George Zimmerman has the Right to Self Defense. If a black man was pinned to the ground and his head banged on concrete, he would have the same right, in equal measure.

Race baiting by the media isn't helping things. President Obama's comments have been rather ethnocentric, and it is unfortunate. It is unclear where he stands with regards to the Right to Self Defense.

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag
lack of education
single mothers, unmarried mothers, broken families, no father figure
low income

Will produce criminals.

These traits are a result of historic discrimination, yes, and it happens to be the case that blacks do fall in this category, just like many Indians do in India.
Agreed.

However, all of this does not change the fact that George Zimmerman has the Right to Self Defense. If a black man was pinned to the ground and his head banged on concrete, he would have the same right, in equal measure.

Race baiting by the media isn't helping things. President Obama's comments have been rather ethnocentric, and it is unfortunate. It is unclear where he stands with regards to the Right to Self Defense.
I think many people consider Zimmerman's acts equivalent to entrapment. He followed Traynor to what would eventually be the scene of the crime despite police warning. He was armed and it was obvious that things could have gotten ugly in case of even minor confrontation.

Him shooting Traynor might have been self defence but Zimmerman was solely responsible for the events that led to it.

Legally I am not sure what to make of it. But he was caught on tape saying something along the lines of "These people always get away" which according to some people is proof of him being racist. I am not sure though.

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
  • lack of education
  • single mothers, unmarried mothers, broken families, no father figure
  • low income
Will produce criminals.
I think, I think these factors are prevalent among a good deal of families in the US (esp. the single mother thingy) but more pronounced in the Blacks. I don't have references though :(

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
Legally I am not sure what to make of it. But he was caught on tape saying something along the lines of "These people always get away" which according to some people is proof of him being racist. I am not sure though.
Before that statement was made by Zimmerman on the 911 call, he talks about robberies and suspicious activities (drug related etc) in his neighborhood in the past few days or so. (Don't remember the exact statement). The statement "These people always get away" is in reference to the previous statements he made.

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag
Before that statement was made by Zimmerman on the 911 call, he talks about robberies and suspicious activities (drug related etc) in his neighborhood in the past few days or so. (Don't remember the exact statement). The statement "These people always get away" is in reference to the previous statements he made.
That is why I said I was not sure. But most likely this was the case

pmaitra

Agreed.

I think many people consider Zimmerman's acts equivalent to entrapment. He followed Traynor to what would eventually be the scene of the crime despite police warning. He was armed and it was obvious that things could have gotten ugly in case of even minor confrontation.

Him shooting Traynor might have been self defence but Zimmerman was solely responsible for the events that led to it.

Legally, it could not be proven beyond doubt that George Zimmerman was guilty or murder, and so, he was declared innocent by virtue of not being proven guilty, aka, "innocent until proven guilty;" or call it benefit of doubt if you will.

Zimmerman's head and nose injuries and the 911 call add a lot of weight to the "Self Defense" plea.

hit&run

Mod

Demographics
This proves their sense of insecurity. People gang up when they are threatened by many clever means.

hit&run

Mod
No need to start flame wars and issuing certificates on who is speaking the truth and who is telling lies..

pmaitra

No need to start flame wars and issuing certificates on who is speaking the truth and who is telling lies..
That comment wasn't meant for you, neither was about you, but now that you have responded, gives me food for thought.

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
This proves their sense of insecurity. People gang up when they are threatened by many clever means.
It is true that people gang up or join forces when threatened.
But gang membership has more to do with poverty and family &/or neighborhood in which the kid grows in.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles