Black Jews: 'Peace & light' or social inconvenience

pmaitra

Black Jews: 'Peace & light' or social inconvenience

Interesting perspective!

Last edited by a moderator:

pack leader

Professional
this is not a Jewish community
this are Messianic American blacks that think they are a lost tribe truly crazy people (1000 strong)
we cant acsep as citizen any moron who claim to be from some lost Jews
we rescued and made citizen 200,000 Ethiopian Jews
we are the last people in the wold to be racist
they can legally convert to Judaism (a long difficult proses or leave )

p.s RT has the same objectively as al jazira when it comes to Israel as in non at all

Last edited:

panduranghari

this are Messianic American blacks that think they are a lost tribe truly crazy people (1000 strong)

p.s RT has the same objectively as al jazira when it comes to Israel as in non at all
Can you prove any of your assertions?

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag

Even ethopian jews live in very poor conditions compared to other jews in Israel, why is that?

davidds0

Even ethopian jews live in very poor conditions compared to other jews in Israel, why is that?
i can assure you ethiyopian jews live in poor conditions not because on racism, atleast not mainly because of it.
every community that immigrantes to a new country passes through a ruff situation and basicly start all their life all over again in the lowest places of the society. what happand with the ethiyopian jews , is basicly a series of bad govermental decisions that caused the ethiyopian society not to get back on its feet very well.
it all started when some of them heard about whats going on in here, and that hte jews have build a country, the ethiyopian jews allways dreamed of jerusalem like some kind of heaven, so some of them decided to actually walk on foot all the way to here. imagine what a journey it was, to walk all the way, while the savages in sudan and sinai desert killing and slaving those they can get. anyway when they arrived here, they werent really welcomed in open hands. i dont know much about this part but from what i understand at first the country denied them.
aside from this, there was operation solomon and another operation a few years after too. operation solomon was the largest airlift in history. more then 14000 ethiyopian jews were transported from ethiyopia to israel in one night. and on one boieing 707 airplane borded more then 1000 people, braking world record for most people on an airplane. way more then the airplane is built for. the reason for this airlift is that at that time ethiyopia was full of civil wars, and both sides accused the jews of supporting the other, which means the jews suffered from both. the mossad made all the arrangments for this airlift, secret as it is. at first they brought them to sudan i think, the sudani leader got weapons from israel to keep his mouth shut and not to say anything about any of this. from sudan airplanes picked all of them up. but then, it leeked to the news. the sudan leader was afraid that the arab neighbors would condemn him, and brake the alliance with him and maybe even worse, so he cut off the operations. some families were torn apart by that, leaving some siblings in sudan and some got to israel.
when they arrived here at first, the goverment put them all in one place spaciel for immigrants , untill they had their own money to buy houses. the result was that they all were togather with them selves, but quite distant from the israeli society, these places were away. because of that the ethiyopian people didnt mix with the israeli society and stayed togather like a lump. also the religios leaders in israel refused to recognize the ethiyopian religios leaders as valid. and that reversed the hole thing, back at ethiyopia those people were most valued, most important, and now they became nothing because their religous authority means nothing anymore. so does the adults, berraly knowing any hebrew couldnt get along here very well. so the children, that learned hebrew quite fast, became the fathers, while the authoritstic figures of the ethiyopian society now became helpless. later when they were moved to the big cities, they still all lived in the same neighborhood and they didnt spread. again interrupting them with mixing with the rest of the society. so till this day they didnt made much advance here. most of their neighborhoods are one of the poor once, the children are uneducational and they dont advance far, and some neighborhoods have gone really bad to the point of very much crime and drug dealings. i my self lived in one neighborhood, it wasnt as bad as crime center but it wasnt heaven ether. ironicly, the majority of ethiyopian kids kept bolling me for being white... or with russian accent to be correct.
ofc there are some who are quite great and ok, those in my class are ok, some get far and become high ranked officers in the army and police, but most of them are in bad situation. and it is all becuase a series of bad decisions by the goverment interrupting them from getting back at their feet.

Galaxy

Country flag
OT - @GK How come your Avatar/UserID color is Black and not orange?? :confused:

Last edited:

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
i can assure you ethiyopian jews live in poor conditions not because on racism, atleast not mainly because of it.
every community that immigrantes to a new country passes through a ruff situation and basicly start all their life all over again in the lowest places of the society. what happand with the ethiyopian jews , is basicly a series of bad govermental decisions that caused the ethiyopian society not to get back on its feet very well.
it all started when some of them heard about whats going on in here, and that hte jews have build a country, the ethiyopian jews allways dreamed of jerusalem like some kind of heaven, so some of them decided to actually walk on foot all the way to here. imagine what a journey it was, to walk all the way, while the savages in sudan and sinai desert killing and slaving those they can get. anyway when they arrived here, they werent really welcomed in open hands. i dont know much about this part but from what i understand at first the country denied them.
aside from this, there was operation solomon and another operation a few years after too. operation solomon was the largest airlift in history. more then 14000 ethiyopian jews were transported from ethiyopia to israel in one night. and on one boieing 707 airplane borded more then 1000 people, braking world record for most people on an airplane. way more then the airplane is built for. the reason for this airlift is that at that time ethiyopia was full of civil wars, and both sides accused the jews of supporting the other, which means the jews suffered from both. the mossad made all the arrangments for this airlift, secret as it is. at first they brought them to sudan i think, the sudani leader got weapons from israel to keep his mouth shut and not to say anything about any of this. from sudan airplanes picked all of them up. but then, it leeked to the news. the sudan leader was afraid that the arab neighbors would condemn him, and brake the alliance with him and maybe even worse, so he cut off the operations. some families were torn apart by that, leaving some siblings in sudan and some got to israel.
when they arrived here at first, the goverment put them all in one place spaciel for immigrants , untill they had their own money to buy houses. the result was that they all were togather with them selves, but quite distant from the israeli society, these places were away. because of that the ethiyopian people didnt mix with the israeli society and stayed togather like a lump. also the religios leaders in israel refused to recognize the ethiyopian religios leaders as valid. and that reversed the hole thing, back at ethiyopia those people were most valued, most important, and now they became nothing because their religous authority means nothing anymore. so does the adults, berraly knowing any hebrew couldnt get along here very well. so the children, that learned hebrew quite fast, became the fathers, while the authoritstic figures of the ethiyopian society now became helpless. later when they were moved to the big cities, they still all lived in the same neighborhood and they didnt spread. again interrupting them with mixing with the rest of the society. so till this day they didnt made much advance here. most of their neighborhoods are one of the poor once, the children are uneducational and they dont advance far, and some neighborhoods have gone really bad to the point of very much crime and drug dealings. i my self lived in one neighborhood, it wasnt as bad as crime center but it wasnt heaven ether. ironicly, the majority of ethiyopian kids kept bolling me for being white... or with russian accent to be correct.
ofc there are some who are quite great and ok, those in my class are ok, some get far and become high ranked officers in the army and police, but most of them are in bad situation. and it is all becuase a series of bad decisions by the goverment interrupting them from getting back at their feet.
I agree with that but you said the government put them in shelter untill they can get their own money but what was the situation for european jews who came with nothing to Israel? Where they also put in shelters?

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
OT - @GK How come your Avatar/UserID color is Black and not orange?? :confused:
I asked for it, now my Avatar is perfect, would you not agree?

I said screw your titles i am at the corner with jesus the egalitarian.

"Its easier for an camel to pass through an eye of an needle than a rich man to enter the gates of heaven"
-Jebus.

Last edited:

davidds0

I agree with that but you said the government put them in shelter untill they can get their own money but what was the situation for european jews who came with nothing to Israel? Where they also put in shelters?
everybody were put in these kind of things, its not really shelters it just , abit similer to caravans, very cheap sturctures that offer minimum requirments for living. yes pretty much most mass immigrants got put in this kind of things , but the ethiyopian society immigrated much later then the rest, and they like to stick togather, never saparete allways live togather, so their culture was kept and they didnot mix up with the israeli society mostly. i think in the future they will be in a better shape

pack leader

Professional
Gk it is a complicated issue but in the end the Ethiopian Jews lacked many off the skills needed to live in modern society
thus they needed far more government aid and and had Little skill to help build Israel
this created problems between them and the general population some off which are still unresolved
racism is a fast disappearing problem with massive inter marriage between different Jewish communality's
in the end Israeli integration system is the best in the world in a generation they will be more Israeli then American blacks feel American

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Israel wasn't ready to accept the Black Jews.

They have also not taken it well with the NE chaps claiming to be the Lost Jews either.

Racial element still works!

pack leader

Professional
Israel wasn't ready to accept the Black Jews.

They have also not taken it well with the NE chaps claiming to be the Lost Jews either.

Racial element still works!
with all due respect this is bulshit
Indian Jews integrated into Israeli society very well and work and serve among all others
some (10%) wanted back to India they got back that is it not everything in Israel is a drama

Last edited:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
with all due respect this is bulshit
Indian Jews integrated into Israeli society very well and work and serve among all others
some (10%) wanted back to India they got back that is it not everything in Israel is a drama
Don't lose your cool.

I am aware of Indian Jews being well settled. My classmate is or was a General and my mother's teacher, a wonderful lady (RIP), fluent in Bengali, was enjoying herself in being both an Israeli and an Indian too!

Heard about the Ethiopian Jews? The Beta Israel?

As welcomed as the European Jews?

And the Bnei Menashe who are a group of more than 9,000 people from India's North-Eastern border states of Manipur and Mizoram of India?

Now, I am not too aware as to where the Bull Shat!

Last edited:

pack leader

Professional
Don't lose your cool.

I am aware of Indian Jews being well settled. My classmate is or was a General and my mother's teacher, a wonderful lady (RIP), fluent in Bengali, was enjoying herself in being both an Israeli and an Indian too!

Heard about the Ethiopian Jews? The Beta Israel?

As welcomed as the European Jews?

And the Bnei Menashe who are a group of more than 9,000 people from India's North-Eastern border states of Manipur and Mizoram of India?

Now, I am not too aware as to where the Bull Shat!
the rabbinical establishment is sometimes too strict but i can hardly blame them
people with cross tatus are a hard sell as Jews
after a 2 year study bnei menashe were proclaimed Jewish and allowed into Israel

one must be honest with himself many people in the 3 world will say and do anything to become citizen in a western country like Israel
and Israel is built as a refuge for Jews not a world charity center for the worlds poor so we are careful

davidds0

i agree with pack leader. maybe the religios system in israel is too strict, and maybe we have done some bad desicions reciving the ethiyopian jews. but the last thing to be considered here is racism. some thing that is considered "racism" in israel is just another normal thing and noting significant in other countries, western countries. i belive israel is far more democratic then usa, who like to boast to the world on their democratism, yet they have some laws and policies i would not belive a democratic country will ever have. i am not saying usa is a bad country or a bad democracy, i am saying, israel is far from being judged racist or not democratic. people lost their lives in order to keep it democratic.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles