'Black box' recovered from Pakistan crash site

7thcow

ISLAMABAD (Reuters) - Pakistani investigators found on Saturday the data recorder from AirBlue flight 202, which crashed in heavy rain near Islamabad this week killing all 152 people onboard, officials said.

More...

ahmedsid

Top Gun
We always hear of black boxes being recovered, but seldom do we hear of what they reallly said! I mean, most of the times there is no news afterwards! Maybe it because the crash news becomes too thanda for the News folks!

Rahul Singh

Country flag
You better start watching National Geography Air Crash Investigation. They make short documentaries with the help of eye witness accounts and investigation reports on almost all air crashes and i 'm desperately waiting for one on Mangalore air crash.

ahmedsid

Top Gun
You better start watching National Geography Air Crash Investigation. They make short documentaries with the help of eye witness accounts and investigation reports on almost all air crashes and i 'm desperately waiting for one on Mangalore air crash.
I dont watch that show! It depresses me! I hate hearing about Air Crashes! It makes me damn sad and I cant stand the images either, be it of the lifeless charred bodies or fragments of luggage!!! :(

Global Defence

New threads

Articles