BJP MLA Violently Thrashes Police Horse, Cripples It

Discussion in 'Politics & Society' started by pmaitra, Mar 16, 2016.

1. pmaitra

pmaitra Moderator Moderator

BJP MLA Violently Thrashes Police Horse, Cripples It

Another picture:
    [​IMG]

Commentary:
    • Another BJP thug showing its true colours and allegedly engaging in animal cruelty. The earlier one was a BJP MLA accused of extortion.
    • Maneka Gandhi and the cow-protection brigade is silent on this, as expected, given the accused is a BJP MLA. I am calling him accused, but going by the right-wingers' standards, we might as well call him guilty until proven innocent.
    • I saw a comment yesterday accusing the media of being sold out. This is the same of lame excuse constantly being offered by the deluded right-wingers.
    • On the other hand, NDTV, viciously attacked over the years by the right-wingers of being "sold out," has offered this news, apparently in defence of the accused. Is NDTV still "sold out?"

3. alphacentury

alphacentury Regular Member

1.&3.
    http://www.opindia.com/2016/03/the-truth-about-bjp-mla-breaks-horses-leg-on-video-story/

http://www.firstpost.com/politics/m...jp-2677976.html?utm_source=FP_CAT_LATEST_NEWS

4. I agree, NDTV deserves a medal for this.

4. Abhijat

Abhijat Regular Member

:eek1::eek1::eek1:....

Here is video from NDTV , @pmaitra , please do point out the moment in such video , where you can actually see BJP MLA beating the poor horse ?

BTW, police lathis can't even break humans bone , least of the horse.

Seriously, why such propaganda article is being posted on DFI and that too by a moderator , seems to be shameful indeed. :facepalm:

Nuvneet Kundu and VIP like this.
  5. HariPrasad-1

HariPrasad-1 Senior Member Senior Member

I show that video on PDF. some people were pushing police man sitting with a stick on the horse. the horse fell down, Nobody beat the horse. Those who fire on innocent farmers demanding electricity in farm are crying foul on non issue like this. I do not see his stick hitting horse in above video also. he is swinging the stick well away from the horse on the mouth side of the horse. How did the rare lag got hurt.

Those who do not see anything wrong in cow slaughter have become oversensitive on fake horse beating issue.

Last edited: Mar 16, 2016
  6. AnantS

AnantS Senior Member Senior Member

Its funny and sad to see:
    A horse with Broken leg, gets more attention (after Ukraine, Syria of course) than series of inhuman murders committed in south by CPM goons.

saty, sorcerer, Nuvneet Kundu and 3 others like this.
  7. HariPrasad-1

Fake video. In one scene, the MLA is shown swinging the stick. Immoderately there after they show injured leg of horse. The fact is that he swings the stick well away from the horse and that too on the mouth side of the horse. The rare leg of horse is injured.

8. Yumdoot

Yumdoot Regular Member

See the MLA is a chokha cannot see properly. And an old guy with specs on, having to protest in 40 deg heat, there can be mistakes.

He actually thought, it was Kanhaiya he was beating. That is why everybody was happy about it. Unfortunately it was only a horse.

But a horse is desh ki izzat and dharm ka rakshak.

14 BJP people are 'accidented' in Tripura, 1 guy in Gaya, 2/3 guys in Kerala, a terrorist cannot be interrogated by IB due to politics of Patna, Gandhi maidan mein 6 log mar gaye, Raj Bala ji ko maar diya but sab chalta hai kyunki yeh ashwamedh ka Ghoda hai. Yeh Ghoda, desh ko roti dega, baap ka naam roshan karega, opposition ko seats dilayega, Kanahiya ko azaadi bhi dilayega.

9. VIP

VIP Ultra Nationalist Senior Member

Already debunked, nice try btw. These leftists are crying a river that too during biting the whole lot of leg piece or mutton or beef, for a horse who accidentally broke its leg. :rofl: :rofl:
    What's the purpose of making such issues?? I mean seriously, do you people think you're actually eligible for commenting on animal abuse??
    Ab to ye gadhe gode pe sawari karke propaganda fela rahe hai :lol:

10. A chauhan

A chauhan "अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l" Senior Member

Afaik MLA has said "hang me if found guilty."

11. pmaitra

Apparently you have not read my post completely. I have provided two news links, one against and one in defence of Joshi.

The commentary is mine, and I am entitled to my opinion.

Thanks for your shaming tactis. Won't fly with me. Good luck next time.

12. pmaitra

He is guilty unless proven innocent - Right Wing Logic. :crazy:

Love it when right-wingers are given a taste of their own medicine.

Now call the media "presstitute" and then go back and give some more gyaan about samskaar.

13. elite member

elite member Regular Member

Ok let me tell you what really happened , the MLA did't broke horse leg directly but he & his party members action lead to this , he swung the stick violently with an intention of hitting the horse & his party member pulled the lagam(lease ) of horse ,so the horse panicked & in the commotion his back leg got stuck to the railing near the road & the leg literally broke in two peaces . Sadly the MLA is from my constituency.I know him personally & feel it just an accident but he should take the responsibility for it as being a former army men & not for being a neta.

OneGrimPilgrim and Nuvneet Kundu like this.
  14. Nuvneet Kundu

Nuvneet Kundu Senior Member Senior Member

I don't see where is the scope for even branding it as abuse? the horse was not beaten, his leg was precariously placed between a roadside railing and when the horse tried to move back the body fell backwards but the leg remained inside the railing and that is why it broke. That is how inertia works, apparently low iodine communists with their liberal arts degrees don't understand physics or logic; If it can be used to bash Hindus then everything is fair enough, even if it didn't happen. They don't let facts come in the way of their opinions.

It's pretty amusing to see that communists who recommend the genocide of millions of people as a means to achieve economic progress and jihadis who send millions of animals to their grave in the name of religious rights are shedding crocodile tears for a case of animal abuse that didn't even take place. It would have been pretty bad had it actually happened, no doubt about that. Let it be one animal or millions, abuse is abuse, but in this case, it didn't happen and the news papers which reported the false story have amended it with a counter-story claiming that 'he may have not hit the horse at all'. At this point, it's just the people who WANT it to be true who are assuming it to be true to bolster themselves ideologically.

Speculation is not a sanction for assumption. This photo should end the debate for those who actually care about the truth; For those who want to make communist hay while the sun shines, no evidence will ever be enough.

[​IMG]

"Guilty because he is a Hindu" - Communist logic​

15. Nuvneet Kundu

Nuvneet Kundu Senior Member Senior Member

Media was present, recorded police brutality, decided to ignore real atrocities against humans in favor of fake animal rights violation fairytales.

OneGrimPilgrim and alphacentury like this.
  16. alphacentury

alphacentury Regular Member

Facts hardly matter, nobody gives crap about Animal abuse or whatever. The important thing is noise (mahaul), had this been a bjp ruled state, you would have seen the above video being circulated about police brutality and what not. Even the so called RWers would be shouting.

Take a look at this. If it were a hindu officer giving order about ban of loudspeakers during azaan, you would have seen intolerance brigade in full swing. Such is the state of affairs.

17. OneGrimPilgrim

OneGrimPilgrim Senior Member Senior Member

whr invaders hv been eulogised, heroes binned!!
    am thinking :hmm:........the vid was........doctored! :hat:

meanwhile, no animal rights violation in the case of a khangressi whose car carrying gory remains of cow(s) was recently caught by some locals, coz cow-kehbab is national dish & cheap staple nutritious diet of vemulasque demonland daleets onlee....

18. gpawar

gpawar Regular Member

:pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound:

You can edit it and make it bit better... good post by the way:
    "jihadis who send millions of animals and thousands of humans to their grave in the name of religious rights..."

Nuvneet Kundu likes this.
  19. HariPrasad-1

Exactly i show this video. Horse fell down from rare sise and rare legs collapsing.

20. HariPrasad-1

MLA should send a legal notice to NDTV for showing fake news.

21. HariPrasad-1

Humm they are silent on beating of Human being as they are Hindus but they are oversensitive to the fake incident of human beating.