BJP could never prove corruption charges against me: Digvijay

Discussion in 'Politics & Society' started by Zebra, Oct 18, 2012.

1. Zebra

Zebra Senior Member Senior Member

Old news but intresting.......

A request to Shri A Kejriwal......please feel free to help India, say something against our Digvijay Singh too. :scared2:

Thanks in advance.

:namaste:

Jul 1, 2012

Bhopal: Congress general secretary Digvijay Singh today said the BJP government in Madhya Pradesh had failed to prove even a single corruption charge against him despite making all efforts since it came to power in 2003.

Addressing a meeting of office-bearers of the state Congress Committee here, Singh said that whenever he makes a statement against the BJP or the RSS, Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan is taken to task by the BJP leaders......

full story: BJP could never prove corruption charges against me: Digvijay | Firstpost

3. parijataka

parijataka Senior Member Senior Member

Yes, but AFAIK no one wants him back in MP. In Indore people chased him away couple of years ago when he came to their locality to protest the bad condition of roads - they told him the roads were worse under you rule. So he can keep his sorry a*** in Delhi and be a Narad Muni.

Raj30 likes this.
  4. Zebra

My bad.

I kept wrong title for this thread.

Let us make this thread as open request to A Kejriwal that please expose so and so politicians as far as corruption is concern.

What say.....!

5. parijataka

Seems Diggi Raja was asking for this... :). His careless talk got him into trouble this time.

HC asks CBI to probe mall scam involving Digvijay Singh
    October 18, 2012, 20:54

Last edited: Oct 18, 2012
    Raj30 likes this.
  6. Yusuf

Yusuf GUARDIAN Administrator

Digvijay certainly is not a scamster. You require a brain to be one.

blank_quest and parijataka like this.
  7. Zebra

A request to Mods/ Admins..... :hail:

Please change the title of this thread as per the colored part of the quote.

Which ever suits the purpose of this thread.

8. parijataka

Man with oral diarhoea...

9. sob

sob Moderator Moderator

Sir, you may not have been corrupt as you claim but the fact remains you were the one of the most incompetent CMs of Madhya Pradesh.

Under your rule MP had the distinction of negative growth in terms of No. of KMs of State Highways.

10. arya

arya Senior Member Senior Member

thanks for him to let down congress '

he is main reason for congress current position

11. Ray

Ray The Chairman Defence Professionals Moderator

Digvijay is not a scamster.

He is merely a scoundrel in that he is a double agent. who plays all sides.

I heard him answering few questions on Times Now (?) and he ran away, when it got tricky, saying that he has some work to do!

He did not dare a word on the scams of the Congress.

But he is clever.

He knew that the Congress would never come in power in MP for the next 10 years and so why have his reputation in mud>

So he made a brave announcement that he would stay away from MP for the next 10 years!

He is so clever that he can sell India to anyone!

Last edited: Oct 19, 2012
  12. Raj30

Raj30 Senior Member Senior Member

outlookindia.com

One Can Be In Cahoots With CIA, Not BJP’
    The ex-IB director answers Digvijay Singh's charge of orchestrating the attacks on Sonia and Rahul Gandhi in league with the BJP

After Arvind Kejriwal exposed the Robert Vadra-DLFf deals, Congress leader Digvijay Singh charged ex-IB director Ajit Doval of orchestrating the attacks on Sonia and Rahul Gandhi in league with the BJP. Doval sets the record straight in a chat with S.N.M. Abdi. Excerpts:

Digvijay says you are hand-in-glove with RSS swayamsevak S. Gurumurthy and Janata Party leader Subramanian Swamy in defaming the Nehru-Gandhi family...

I have no comment to offer. But I might at an opportune time have a debate with him on a public forum.

Have you ever met Digvijay?

Never in my life. I was in Delhi mostly during 37 years of government service while he was in Madhya Pradesh. We’ve never interacted on a personal or professional level. I have nothing against him. We never had a problem with one another.

So, are you hurt by his charge of you being in cahoots with BJP? He says the Vivekananda International Foundation (VIF), of which you are the director, is a BJP front run by intelligence officials and RSS swayamsevaks.

How can I be in cahoots with the BJP? One can be in cahoots with the ISI or CIA. BJP is a mainstream party like the Congress or SP. Can anyone say Natwar Singh was in cahoots with the Congress? The level public discourse has sunk to is disturbing. Don’t forget I’m the highest decorated officer.

But are you a BJP man?

I was made director of IB by the Congress government. Indira Gandhi and Rajiv have written excellent things about me in my career records. The Congress sent me abroad for 12 years, BJP sent me to Kashmir! I’ve publicly championed Chidambaram’s counter-terrorism policy which BJP state governments vehemently oppose.

Does VIF meddle in domestic politics?

It’s an intellectual forum for pondering over strategic and security issues. But we steer clear of national politics.

But do you interact with Gurumurthy and Subramanian Swamy?

Of course I do.

Are you aware that you are under IB surveillance?

I don’t know whether I’m being watched. But IB is only doing its duty if it’s watching me—it’s the eyes and ears of the government.