Bird, Flower Grieved for Kim Jong-Il: State Media

Nagraj

Seoul. Mother Nature grieved for late North Korean leader Kim Jong-Il both inside the country and overseas, the official news agency reported on Thursday, describing apparent mourning by a bird and a flower.

The "natural wonder" occurred at the North's embassy in Germany on Dec. 20, the day after news of Kim's death was announced, the agency said.

It said a Titmouse — a small songbird — stayed for an hour outside the embassy entrance, pecking at the glass, while a floral plant was in full bloom throughout the mourning period despite chilly winter weather.

"It seemed that upon hearing the sad news of the demise of the outstanding great man the bird flew to the mourning station to express condolences and flew away after standing vigil," the agency reported.

The plant, meanwhile, "came into bloom in such cold winter day in token of mourning his demise."

The communist state's official media has reported several supernatural incidents of mourning inside North Korea since the leader died on Dec. 17.

A dove-like bird was said to have brushed the snow off a statue of Kim. Owls and a Manchurian crane were also said to have exhibited grieving behavior.

Ice reportedly cracked thunderously around Kim's supposed birthplace at Mount Paekdu while a glow was seen atop the mountain's Jong-Il Peak.

Propaganda organs have built a vast personality cult around the Kim dynasty, which has ruled the country since its creation in 1948. They are sometimes credited with near-supernatural powers.

Kim's youngest son Jong-Un has taken over the leadership, the second dynastic succession after Kim Jong-Il succeeded his late father Kim Il-Sung.

Agence France-Presse

Bird, Flower Grieved for Kim Jong-Il: State Media | The Jakarta Globe:confused::confused::hail::hail:

The latest messiah of human race . lets all convert to jim young jong whatever his name was and consider him god :frusty:

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
HOw do you even know that "snow" was not poop at high speed? :p

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
You can get such total rot from Communist countries alone!

I am sure the shortage of grain will be because the crop was grieving for the dear departed leader.

Oracle

Stupidity has no limits when it comes to these countries. Modern Goebbels.

ganesh177

Country flag
Surrounded by hard working and magnificient nations like SK, japan, china, i fail to undertand how can NK continue to be so foolish and ignorant.

Nagraj

Ray sir it's very tempting but i might offend some religious folks out here . so will keep my mouth shut :)
You can get such total rot from Communist countries alone!

I am sure the shortage of grain will be because the crop was grieving for the dear departed leader.

Nirvana

The plant, meanwhile, "came into bloom in such cold winter day in token of mourning his demise."
It said a Titmouse — a small songbird — stayed for an hour outside the embassy entrance, pecking at the glass, while a floral plant was in full bloom throughout the mourning period despite chilly winter weather.

"It seemed that upon hearing the sad news of the demise of the outstanding great man the bird flew to the mourning station to express condolences and flew away after standing vigil," the agency reported.

What Bullshit is this :lol:

that Titimouse Should be a Diehard Supporter of Kim jong Il

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Thank God there was no eclipse on that day. They'd say the sun set because of his death!!!

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Thank God there was no eclipse on that day. They'd say the sun set because of his death!!!
In Bombay where I had visited recently, while look out of the huge window, I suddenly saw the Lunar eclipse. It was 10 Dec 2011.

Kim Jong-il dies aged 69 died on 17 Dec 2011.

Maybe the eclipse was a herald!

Global Defence

New threads

Articles