Bieber sexual tryst may be investigated

sob

Mod
Country flag
Thankfully my 11 year daughter has just got over the Hannah Montanna phase, last month. Sad part she has discovered the Twilight series.

Naren1987

This is the only teen movie series I ever loved.

Last edited by a moderator:

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag
American rock music is being replaced by these retards!!!!!!There is nothing more American(after Hollywood) that has influenced the world more than Rock Music.
If these kiddies on drugs think they can fill the shoes of the likes of Metallica and RATM then they are fucking deluded. The kids today are(I mean the tweens) missing out on their childhood by emulating these babies who grew way too fast for their own good.

And Twilight makes you a no good emo!!!!

W.G.Ewald

Defence Professionals/ DFI member of 2
Professional
Anyway, the interesting point of the linked article was this woman behind the paternity suit was 19 and Bieber 16 when the child was conceived. The law says she faces a year in prison for that.

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
3 years age difference is nothing.

this is example of being rigid in following law to the letter rather than its spirit.

100 year old having sex with 18 year is fine while 19 year old having sex with 16 year is wrong :doh:

nrj

Ambassador
Country flag
What authorities gonna do even if they had sex? Fine them? This is such a publicity stunt.

--

Take away this bieber/gomez generation, give us back Zeppelin & Hendrix!! :devil:

Last edited by a moderator:

W.G.Ewald

Professional
3 years age difference is nothing.

this is example of being rigid in following law to the letter rather than its spirit.

100 year old having sex with 18 year is fine while 19 year old having sex with 16 year is wrong :doh:
Here is the point as I see it. The woman wants to profit from the liaison. The fact that her greed gets tripped up by a rigid interpretation of the law is ironic.

Koovie

SHASH2K2

Girls? I wished there would be only female fans..... There are already too much male bieber fans between 10 and 15 :( . Just look at the newest facebook profile picture trend
I was shocked when my little cousins asked me to download bieber songs...
same here :( .
when I go home all i see is beiber pictures and songs on those kids machine . Almost all of them are crazy for this baby baby bay ohhhh stupid .

SHASH2K2

Plenty. I thought Harry Potter was bad enough, but Twilight is worse. What next?
you were completely wrong. :( Along with this beiber there is a girl singer (cannot recall her name ) are next big thing . one day I said something about those stupids . I kept asking but no one gave me even a glass of water on that day. Be careful with those kids . They just worship these stupids.

Phenom

When I read the name Bieber, I thought the topic was about this :)

Ofcourse it has been more than 6 years since I was a teen, so I don't really know what's going on in their world.

Added later:

Unfortunately the Twilight madness is not limited to only teens, even girls in the early to mid - 20s seem to have fallen for it and that's the reason why I am forced to watch those damn movies :(

Last edited:

Adux

Country flag
What that effing being has planted a seed? Maybe Inca's were correct about the damn 2012.

W.G.Ewald

Professional
Girls? I wished there would be only female fans..... There are already too much male bieber fans between 10 and 15 :( . Just look at the newest facebook profile picture trend
I was shocked when my little cousins asked me to download bieber songs...
BOP & Tiger Beat Online

It is of Satan, I say. :)

plugwater

you were completely wrong. :( Along with this beiber there is a girl singer (cannot recall her name ) are next big thing . one day I said something about those stupids . I kept asking but no one gave me even a glass of water on that day. Be careful with those kids . They just worship these stupids.
You mean rebecca black ?

It's Friday, Friday Gotta get down on Friday :D

Global Defence

New threads

Articles