Bhutan seeks China's help for a seat at UN high table

SADAKHUSH

Country flag
north korea doesnt need others to protect....its external affairs r controlled by themselves.....so what about north korea???
If that is true than explain the reason why their leadership runs towards Beijing when ever tension rises in the peninsula? Don't even try to weave the lies on this forum because we will give it back to you. Why did you send your troops in the first South and North Korea war? What kind of mental satisfaction you guys get by not facing the truth in this age of Internet. You need to just bugger off.

There is no need to carry on conversation for the sake of it when you know damn well making up the facts will not cut and after a while it becomes nuance. Just take some rest from the forum and leave us alone unless you can post the truthful facts instead of the communist mentality propaganda.

SADAKHUSH

Country flag
u used to say that to sikkimese as well i reckon.....we all know the consequence......
Can you post all the facts that you have been brainwashed with regards to so called "consequences"? Why don't you go and visit Sikkim and talk to common folks and than report us about all the consequences that you have in your mind?

huaxia rox

Given Chinese history of imperialism and hegemonic expansionism, Bhutan would surely look to others than China for its safety and ensuring its territorial integrity and sovereignty.l

Bhutan has association with Tibet and given the propensity of the Chinese to invent history and using far fetched theories to gobble up its small or defenceless neighbours, Bhutan has sure got good reasons to worry about China and its territorial ambitions.

Her asking China to push her case in the UN is merely pragmatism.

It is similar to China asking India to assist its claim in the UN.

In the early 1950s, India attempted, like the Soviet Union, unsuccessfully to help the People's Republic of China join the UN but was rebuffed by Western powers.

It maybe noted that:
so the nehru myth again......

1 read this:
The Hindu : Miscellaneous / This Day That Age : dated September 28, 1955: UN seat: Nehru clarifies

Prime Minister Nehru has categorically denied any offer, formal or informal, having been received about a seat for India in the UN Security Council.
2 your article was written by 2 persons of which 1 is indian....Rama Lakshmi.....the other day an indian source told me your RSS lead said some 60% of chinas economy is relying on india..........my ass.......

The UN officially came into existence on 24 October 1945 upon ratification of the Charter by the five then-permanent members of the Security Council—France, the Republic of China, the Soviet Union, the United Kingdom and the United States—and by a majority of the other 46 signatories. The first meetings of the General Assembly, with 51 nations represented, and the Security Council, took place in Westminster Central Hall in London in January 1946.
United Nations - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

therefor roc had been a p5 member since 1945....how nehru wa gonna offer china a seat in 1955 which we chinese already had had.......if u talking about prc who wasnt even a member of un in 1955 how u gonna offer that??? so i say.....myth is always myth....illogical and rediculous....

huaxia rox

We did not annex Sikkim with force they voted in favour of joining the Indian Union to enjoy the freedom and liberty all Indians enjoy in a free, liberal country. Alas, you won't ever be able to know what "Freedom" really means. How many Sikkimese people are burning themselves up on streets like the people in Chinese Occupied Tibet?

Bhutanese people have historical relation with India, this relation is too strong to be broken, we are like an extended family.
u sent your tanks then u held the vote.....dare u hold the vote 1st??? no u dare not........then who r u trying to fool?

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
u sent your tanks then u held the vote.....dare u hold the vote 1st??? no u dare not........then who r u trying to fool?
How little you know about the world!

You really appear to be challenged.

Tanks sent in Sikkim?

In those days it took 17 days marching to reach Sikkim!

amitkriit

Nobody disputes the neutrality of the plebiscite. In fact it was the democratically elected government of Sikkim which invited us there. We are not like China which shoots first and asks questions later like it has been doing in the Chinese occupied Tibet.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
so the nehru myth again......

1 read this:
The Hindu : Miscellaneous / This Day That Age : dated September 28, 1955: UN seat: Nehru clarifies
Nehru the apostle of peace and self grandeur will admit to anything so demeaning as to be offered a seat by any power and make himself to appear as a lackey, when he was ruling the roost as the top gun of the NAM?

Tongzhi?

therefor roc had been a p5 member since 1945....how nehru wa gonna offer china a seat in 1955 which we chinese already had had.......if u talking about prc who wasnt even a member of un in 1955 how u gonna offer that??? so i say.....myth is always myth....illogical and rediculous....
Nationalist China is not Red China.

That is the difference.

They were and are an independent country!

Red China was not even a member of the UN.

Let me educate you and clear the cobwebs of your fantasy:

On October 25, 1971, Resolution 2758 was passed by the General Assembly with 76 countries supporting, 35 countries opposing, 17 countries abstaining, and 3 countries non-voting, withdrawing recognition of the ROC as the legitimate government of China, and recognizing the PRC as the sole legitimate government of China

Last edited:

huaxia rox

u havnt answer me 1 question: how how nehru wa gonna offer china a seat in 1955???

roc was already a p5 member since 1945.......can u give an offer to roc?? u cant

prc wasnt even a member of un......can u give an offer to prc?? u cant

so how??

and u even deny what Nehru has admitted by himself..........what else m i supposed to say???.....ok u r a good guy........and nehru is a liar.....right???

amitkriit

u havnt answer me 1 question: how how nehru wa gonna offer china a seat in 1955???

roc was already a p5 member since 1945.......can u give an offer to roc?? u cant

so how??

and u even deny what Nehru has admitted by himself..........what else m i supposed to say???.....ok u r a good guy........and nehru is a liar.....right???
Red China is anti-Chinese and anti occupied-Tibet.

huaxia rox

why cant you chant your slogan in other threads or in your mumbai protest to all the muslims there....and i m here to wait for my replys......

Ray

The Chairman
Professional

so how??

The posts explain in details with links and quotes.

English.

Nehru is not a liar, but he was delusional about this international acceptability as a dispassionate statesman and of his own stature as an independent world leader!

If you cannot understand, then please desist from participating in the discussing and put the thread in a tailspin!

Last edited:

huaxia rox

huaxia rox

The posts explain in details with links and quotes.

English.

Nehru is not a liar, but he was delusional about this international acceptability as a dispassionate statesman and of his own stature as an independent world leader!

If you cannot understand, then please desist from participating in the discussing and put the thread in a tailspin!
1 who doesnt tell truth is liar....u and nehru....the 2 of u indians 1 has to be a liar.....tell me who??

2 u havnt explained how india can pass seat to china in 1955.....both roc (already p5 nation) and prc(not in un yet)......how excatlly can u do that????

3 why only indians r claimming this.....why american politicians never said that???they r all liars???

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
1 who doesnt tell truth is liar....u and nehru....the 2 of u indians 1 has to be a liar.....tell me who??

2 u havnt explained how india can pass seat to china in 1955.....both roc (already p5 nation) and prc(not in un yet)......how excatlly can u do that????

3 why only indians r claimming this.....why american politicians never said that???they r all liars???
The posts and quotes are in English.

It seems that you are in the mood to troll as you have done in other threads.

Trolling and repeating yourself without rationale or any worthwhile contribution.

Last edited:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles