Bhakthi Related Thread

Ancient Indian

p = np :)
I will delete if I see abusive language or off-topic content. Also, I don't see how posting an article from the Times of India, albeit critical of bhakti, constitutes flaming.
When I created the thread, I explicitly mentioned the topics that are related to the thread.
And here sasum comes and post some negative articles. It is clearly against this thread theme.
He can bash all to his heart content in a separate thread.
Can't you understand what he is doing here? It is all about intentions.

If you can't delete his posts, then please delete compete thread. I wanted to do this for people like @Kshatriya87 @OneGrimPilgrim who had asked for good song recommendations related to devotional genre.

sasum

Atheist but not Communists.
When I created the thread, I explicitly mentioned the topics that are related to the thread.
And here sasum comes and post some negative articles. It is clearly against this thread theme.
He can bash all to his heart content in a separate thread.
Can't you understand what he is doing here? It is all about intentions.

If you can't delete his posts, then please delete compete thread. I wanted to do this for people like @Kshatriya87 @OneGrimPilgrim who had asked for good song recommendations related to devotional genre.
I saw your opening post and i agree with you regarding the THEME.
I wont post anything denouncing obscurantism and exploitation in the name of religion, on this thread any more.

Ancient Indian

I saw your opening post and i agree with you regarding the THEME.
I wont post anything denouncing obscurantism and exploitation in the name of religion, on this thread any more.
Thanks for listening to my concern.

For your info, I too hate false babas and fake swamis. We take appropriate action regarding these issues.

Here one group of people who sacrifices their entire life for hindu cause. And then these fake babas ruin everything we do for their selfish reasons. It is frustrating for all.

pmaitra

@pmaitra This thread is purely for bhakti songs and themes. No discussion is needed here. In a world of chaos, these songs help calm our minds and spirits. Please do the needful.
Ok, thank you for explaining it properly.

@sasum, can you please open a new thread on the subject matter you want to cover? Port your posts from this thread to your new thread, and let me know. I will delete your posts from this thread.

@Ancient Indian, as per the explanation given by @Kshatriya87, I have changed the thread title from "Bhakthi Related Thread" to "Bhakti Songs and Music."

Last edited:

asingh10

Guru Bina Kon Bataye Baat by Kabir Das Ji sung by Bhimsen Joshi

Ancient Indian

I woke up early today.
BTW I posted same video I posted few pages back in my previous post.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles