Better to be a mother in China or Sri Lanka than India: report

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
In pakistan mother is not forced to kill her girl foetus in the womb itself as it is rampant in india among hindus.
Because they want more and more girls for sexual enjoyment and harassment ! have you heard something like 72 virgins ?
Oh it's after death ! :lol:

huaxia rox

You ask too many questions to create rhetoric, are you ashamed of the facts?
1 chinese going chinese land aka hong kong is the question u rasied.....so i asked 'is hong kong a part of prc'....if u think its rhetorical then why cant u answer question?

2 ashamed of facts??? facts can simply be read by the title of the article......Better to be a mother in China or Sri Lanka than India: report.....who should be ashamed??? or u r just being shameless??

3 how this question is rhetorical???as i asked..........why shinning india is doing worse than sri lanka according to the report......i m telling u this is something i really dont know..........i thought indians should know the answer so i asked........how ever just none of indians till this post can tell me.......WHY on earth so???.............how pathetic......

BackToEast

Country flag
I am always proud of being Chinese,China, my motherland,i will always on yr side.

kickok1975

It seems this post made many Indian friends uncomfortable. If it is not true, just ignore it. If it is true, why not acknowledge it? Indians are really like Chinese in this regard: saving our face is more important than facing reality.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles