Best Video of Indian Military Academy Till Date.......

illuminati

Professional
Country flag
This would sound like a bit "self proclamation" or over confidence...but this video has become one of the most popular video of Indian Military Academy on youtube. I shot this video along with my colleague Mr. Abhay Singh Thapa (The Host) during the Passing out Parade Ceremony in 2010. When we were shooting this video We stayed inside IMA Campus for 2 days and let me tell you it's better than your dream holiday destination. We shot this video with no retakes as the POP was live, yes the editorial section was shot in bits and pieces. This video was shot for one of the defence publication house in Delhi SP Guide Publications. My colleague Mr. Thapa is soon joining OTA as he had cleared the SSB "Congrats" Thapa. you already popular in IMA and OTA. The editing of this video took 1 day and some music licensing from the Artist Shankar...we are thanfull to the music composers for creating such a wonderful music. We are also greatful to IMA administration and support. Though I have left SP Guide Publications and now taking freelance assignments but this video is by far one the best work I have done in the organisation. WATCH THE VIDEO AND PLEASE DROP IN YOUR FEEDBACK AND COMMENTS HERE ! THANKS.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bot

Non stop posting
Banned
A really great video , one of the best i have seen.

Also like the part since you explained the full background , almost everytime we see a good video on youtube we dont find enough details about the video , how it was shot and other details.

Thanks !

illuminati

Professional
Country flag
A really great video , one of the best i have seen.

Also like the part since you explained the full background , almost everytime we see a good video on youtube we dont find enough details about the video , how it was shot and other details.

Thanks !
Thanks Bot ! I wanted to share the excitement of this video, coz after a long time I saw the view today on this video and that 65000.....I just couldn't hold myself to post it here at defenceforum. Cheers !

chikna.chor

This would sound like a bit "self proclamation" or over confidence...but this video has become one of the most popular video of Indian Military Academy on youtube. I shot this video along with my colleague Mr. Abhay Singh Thapa (The Host) during the Passing out Parade Ceremony in 2010. When we were shooting this video We stayed inside IMA Campus for 2 days and let me tell you it's better than your dream holiday destination. We shot this video with no retakes as the POP was live, yes the editorial section was shot in bits and pieces. This video was shot for one of the defence publication house in Delhi SP Guide Publications. My colleague Mr. Thapa is soon joining OTA as he had cleared the SSB "Congrats" Thapa. you already popular in IMA and OTA. The editing of this video took 1 day and some music licensing from the Artist Shankar...we are thanfull to the music composers for creating such a wonderful music. We are also greatful to IMA administration and support. Though I have left SP Guide Publications and now taking freelance assignments but this video is by far one the best work I have done in the organisation. WATCH THE VIDEO AND PLEASE DROP IN YOUR FEEDBACK AND COMMENTS HERE ! THANKS.

Am unable to watch the video.. it says private!

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles