Beijing-Guangzhou Railway to open on December 26

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Indeed, the british empire is down physically, but its colonial ghost is still haunting the subcontinent, and ironically, has been re-survived by some of its former victims, who have suffered 400 years of this monster but become eventually one of its kind. hahah.
And of course one cannot exorcise themselves of their imagine 100 years of National Shame!

Shame indeed it is!

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
2012.12.31 Guangzhou-Zhuhai HSR opens

First CRH train D7603 completes Guangzhou-Zhuhai trip in 68 minutes.

Interesting dots.

cinoti

Tihar Jail
Banned
Anand looks you still have many Chinese girl friends and translators but you still not a chini expert,no forumer care about CPD,they are dumb asses. Btw ,only cinoic is real 50c,I am his fans
Stop this nonsense and change back to your own flag.

cinoti

Tihar Jail
Banned
And of course one cannot exorcise themselves of their imagine 100 years of National Shame!

Shame indeed it is!
I just don't understand whatever you came up as counter arguement, there is no inner linkage of any logics of what you just said with what I said before.

maybe you have this habit to contradict whatever a Chinese user may state. If they say India is shinning, you will counter-argue him as India is glowing but not shinning. you just enjoyed reputing.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
I just don't understand whatever you came up as counter arguement, there is no inner linkage of any logics of what you just said with what I said before.

maybe you have this habit to contradict whatever a Chinese user may state. If they say India is shinning, you will counter-argue him as India is glowing but not shinning. you just enjoyed reputing.
How very convenient of you to decide what is logical and what is not, just because you are not equipped to fathom the subtlety.

No I do not have to contradict any facts, I merely enjoin in the discussion when fiction is passed off with authority as facts.

For instance take this very thread.

I find it (HSR) a great engineering marvel (and I have said so), given the soil conditions in snow and the speed being attained. Where is there any contradiction? In fact, I have been asking questions like the one on the first class and all that. I also learnt something called the green train and the interesting issue that Amoy brought out about how short distance HSR may not be economically viable given that the air fares are near comparable.

But take the one above train line image.

They are to me only dots. I even so I said interesting dots because there was nothing that informed.

I could have deleted the post as irrelevant since it was in Mandarin. But I did not and gave just a subtle message that it is not correct or fair to have mandarin (with translation) in an English language forum and when most are non Chinese.

This is an English language forum. What is the idea of putting out Mandarin which only the Chinese will understand. Now, this type of thing irritates. We want to know of issues and we are given Chinese script. What does it indicate to the non Chinese? It indicates a waste of time and bandwidth and possibly a desire to showoff.

Therefore, if the discussion is such that it is based on facts, not on fiction or attempt to show off or showcase, then it is mutually beneficial.

If not, questions are asked and you all go off on a tangent!

Last edited:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Stop this nonsense and change back to your own flag.
I too had a doubt.

It was clarified that there is a Satish, who is an Indian and a Satish007, who is a Chinese.

I find Satish007 most humorous..And if one read his posts between the lines, it take subtle digs at Indian posters very well camouflaged.

Last edited:

cinoti

Tihar Jail
Banned
How very convenient of you to decide what is logical and what is not, just because you are not equipped to fathom the subtlety.

No I do not have to contradict any facts, I merely enjoin in the discussion when fiction is passed off with authority as facts.

For instance take this very thread.

I find it a great engineering marvel, given the soil conditions in snow and the speed being attained. Where is there any contradiction? In fact, I have been asking questions like the one on the first class and all that. I also learnt something called the green train and the interesting issue that Amoy brought out about how short distance HSR may not be economically viable given that the air fares are near comparable.

But take the one above train line image.

They are to be only dots. I even so I said interesting dots because there was nothing that informed.

I could have deleted the post as irrelevant since it was in Mandarin. But I did not and gave just a subtle message that it is not correct or fair to have mandarin (with translation) in an English language forum and when most are non Chinese.

This is an English language forum. What is the idea of putting out Mandarin which only the Chinese will understand. Now, this type of thing irritates. We want to know of issues and we are given Chinese script. What does it indicate to the non Chinese? It indicates a waste of time and bandwidth and possibly a desire to showoff.

Therefore, if the discussion is such that it is based on facts, not on fiction or attempt to show off or showcase, then it is mutually beneficial.

If not, questions are asked and you all go off on a tangent!
Oh my goodness!

cinoti

Tihar Jail
Banned
So, I like 'reputing'?

In deference to your contention - Goodness, gracious me!

I hope you got the photo.
I put you in my blacklist after this reply, not because that I dislike you, I will do this only for the concern of your health.
Maybe without my reply, it can help on your compulsive disorder.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
You put me on any list, it matters not since I am not in China where I can be under arrest for no reason.

You are lucky I am not in China or else I would have put you on the 'vanish' list.

This is India and so DFI does not allow that.

Democracy.

No dadagiri (highhandedness allowed, even though I am Chairman Mao!

Can't even order a Cultural Revolution!

cir

There are a couple of more HSR lines due for opening shortly,after which the total length of the high-speed network will exceed 10,000km for the first time。

Still a long way off the target of 30,000km though!

maruwa

It is already down.

We must worry about neo colonialists and neo imperialists!

Notwithstanding, the train is real fantastic. A 24 hour journey being cut to 8 hours is what our TV channels were stating.

Great going!

Well done!
If it is a military train , Yes for you . As it is a civil trian ,No for you .
On the other side , It's unfair for those out-of-town workers in cities like Guangzhou & BeiJing .
It is hard for them to get train tickets in the end of a year . When this high-speed railway runs frequently , it will replace many common trains . Many people think it's good for those works. But we must be clear and keep our mind fresh , if they can spend only about 250 yuan to get a hard-seat or 450 yuan to get a sleeping berth and stay in the train for about 22 hours , they wouldn't be happy to spend 850 yuan to get a second class seat in a high speed train with low salary they earn..they would prefer save this 600 or 400yuan for their families...
All i stated above is : people welcome this high speed railway , but the go_vern_ment can't reduce those common trains . However , go_vern_ment DOes reduce common trains . As a result , some workers have no choice but to pay for expensive high speed railway . ( the high speed railway between GuangZhou and WuHan is a good example)

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles