Beijing explores India, China, Pakistan joint security mechanism

Voldemort

Country flag
Thanks.

As world wide and detested as the Pakistani terrorists?
The world is largely unfair towards Pakistan. Everyone is jealous of how Pakistan has made great progress in diverse fields and on its way to becoming a superpower. RAW, Mossad, CIA is desperate to stall the growth process and is a part of a worldwide conspiracy. The 'terrorist state' tag is just an instrument to malign Pakistan's image. Actually, the problem of terrorism is almost absent and whatever there is, it is RAW sponsored.

no smoking

Country flag
Where was China with this proposal when infiltration in Kashmir was at it's peak? Why the sudden concern?

China suddenly seems worried about all of this after only a few terrorist attacks on it's soil.
You answered your own question, right?

India, meanwhile has become quite experienced in dealing with counter-insurgency.
But, still, the terrorists are quite active in India.

no smoking

Country flag
That comes under Anti Terror co operation. China should accept the current border line and give autonomy to Tibet then peace will prevail.
Does our border dispute have anything to do with anti-terrorism?

Ball is in the court of China to respond, One cannot be a trouble maker and at the same time explore for joint security mechanism in Asia.

Actually, you can! Even USA and USSR can work together on some issues during the peak of cold war.

China thinks neighbors are fools and will ignore its actions, Chinese dubious nature is well known.
And you are like a 4 years old boy: if I can't get all the candy and toy I asked, I won't have a single word with you.
Group up, boy!

prohumanity

Country flag
Ha...Ha...Ha...Pakistan ..superpower? What are you smoking? Paki is "super Beggar" NOT super power. Didn't you see the paki beggar with begging bowl every other day standing in front of white house? In the name of All***... !How can a country who is infested with their own fanatical, terrorists and military who thrives on hatred and jealousy towards India....can become a super power. Paki can be called a "super whore" who sleeps with washington, then, with Riyadh and then, with Beijing.....anyone who can give her a few cents and outdated weapons so it's military brass can continue Hate campaign towards India.
If someone suffers from inferiority complex..that person has to live in jealousy and envy. Paki is called "breeding ground of terrorists" here in US.
Pakis do not want people to know they are Pakis..they say they are from India ...to get some respect.
India Envy will lead to four little countries..let me give you names again..Balochistan, Islamic republic of Sindhistan, Punjabi land and Sharia Pakhtunba.
Balochistan will have free trade agreement with Iran and Sindhistan may have FTA with India., How does this future look like? result of India hatred and envy. Your daddy in Washington and your Uncle in Riyadh will lose interest as Paki becomes a huge liability and not a strategic asset.

Srinivas_K

Country flag
Does our border dispute have anything to do with anti-terrorism?
Is what I am talking about, the co operation comes under "anti terror co operation and info sharing".

Actually, you can! Even USA and USSR can work together on some issues during the peak of cold war.
Yes India and China can work together, like allowing Indian software companies into China and getting access to Indian market, it is give and take relation. Not like "What is mine is mine also what is yours is also mine"

There is no zero sum game here.

I mentioned anti terror since both the nations are facing terror and West is here in Asia. Apart from that China is so unreliable and its words and actions point in opposite directions.

And you are like a 4 years old boy: if I can't get all the candy and toy I asked, I won't have a single word with you.
Group up, boy!
Haha .... Come back after 7 or 8 years when India will be neck to neck with China and will have momentum on its side, I would like to see your reaction then.

Arm twisting techniques do not work here ....... what ever smart moves China throws at us we can cope with them and will grow as of now.

Note: It is not that India cannot achieve high growth rates and development with out China. India is a massive country and is picking up momentum. Bilateral relationship is fine but military co operation has no meaning when China is eyeing India's territory and doing incursions.

no smoking

Country flag
Is what I am talking about, the co operation comes under "anti terror co operation and info sharing". .
Then why put all these pre-conditions here?

Yes India and China can work together, like allowing Indian software companies into China and getting access to Indian market, it is give and take relation. Not like "What is mine is mine also what is yours is also mine"
Did Chinese draw any legislation against India software as what India did to Chinese companies? Please make it specific.

There is no zero sum game here.

I mentioned anti terror since both the nations are facing terror and West is here in Asia. Apart from that China is so unreliable and its words and actions point in opposite directions.
Yes, same words can be about India--Unreliable.

Haha .... Come back after 7 or 8 years when India will be neck to neck with China and will have momentum on its side, I would like to see your reaction then.
Can't wait! I have been hear that for 20 years. Where are you?

Note: It is not that India cannot achieve high growth rates and development with out China. India is a massive country and is picking up momentum. Bilateral relationship is fine but military co operation has no meaning when China is eyeing India's territory and doing incursions.
I think military co-operation is fine even when India is eyeing China's territory and doing incursions.

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
On the basis that the same militants are killing Indians, Chinese, and Pakistanis?
This is where you have a wrong assumption, buddy.

1- The terrorists killing Pakistan are TTP, an offshoot creation of grudges between certain militant factions and the Pakistani military that controls their country. The TTP wants to establish sharia in Pakistan which will undermine the privileges of the powerful generals.

2- Lashkar e Jhangvi is a sectarian militant group that is keen on exterminating shias; an intra-religious problem that has nothing to do with a common terrorist group.

3- Punjabi Taliban is an offshoot of the TTP that has conslidated its stronghold in the punjab part of Pakistan, recruiting disgruntled youth for the same objective as their parent organization, the TTP. A terrorist commander called mulla Fazlullah is said to be behind the force of TTP.

4- Khyber province is one territory that is ruled by Pakistan only on the papers. Not a single soldier steps in there until specific operations such as the ongoing mini-war inside that province, which has displaced hundreds of thousands of people there.

NWFP and Balochistan are two provinces where Pakistani military and the civilian government has no control. It is either a separatist or autonomy seeking region.

5- Groups like Jamaat Ud Dawa, the parent of Lashkar e Taiba are terrorist groups that are encouraged by Pakistan to conduct ghastly attack on Indian civilians and military for decades since the 1980s genocide of kashmir's Hindus, Buddhists and Sikhs at the hands of Muslims instigated by Pakistan.
NUmerous terrorist attacks have killed thousands not just in J&K but also in other cities such as the famous terrorist attack in Mumbai on 26 November 2008.

6- The Afghan Taliban, who supporter LeT of a hijack of Indian Airlines Flight IC814 to Afghanistan, is also an underling of the Pakistani intelligence that has been used to brutally impose a form of death cult like hold over Afghanistan ever since the fall of Najib regime. For years, these savages have been mercilessly killing and executing anyone who defies their diktat and any shia, hazara, uzbek or Tajik of Afghanistan BRUTALLY even though they are all muslims. Not to mention Afghan Hindus and Sikhs (since my community no longer is alive there due to islamic genocides).

7- Separatist groups like ETIM receive active support of Islamic elements of Pakistani military which are unknown outside. They have solid links with Al Qaeda and the ideology enables them to forward their goal. ETIM saw the movement and decided to join them for manpower support. The good thing is, CCP and PLA are ruthless against them and are not bogged down by secularist bullshit of terrorist appeasement. Any community with a uniform trend of terrorism is seen with suspicion and therefore action can be taken before terrorists do damage. India sadly doesn't have that system in place.

Under a remote possibility should our mutual tensions of recent transgressions across our borders to Uttarakhand's Chamoli and Ladakh is sorted, it is possible to have a joint India-China-Russia initiative to dislodge Jihad from the region.

But this will involve in serious confidence building measures as a lot of islamist groups are funded by CIA and their rogue offspring the Al Qaeda. It will have to take a lot of trust and trustworthy actions to dismantle the mechanism of Jihad from Central and South Asia.

However, trying to destroy Jihad with Pakistani support is like trying to defeat US Army with CIA's help.

While the threat from the IM would continue to haunt India, India should not downplay the threat by some Hindu and Sikh groups in future. Hindu extremist groups are suspected in the Malegaon (killed 35 people at a Muslim graveyard), Mecca mosque (killed 10 Muslims praying in Hyderabad's mosque) and Samjoutha Express (killed 68 people) terror attacks. Hindu Extremism is growing due the rise of many right wing fundamental organizations and their appeals to the Hindus through means of modern communication.
That kind of extremism came with pseudo secular policies

Are you denying that Maoist control one third of India?

Maoist Insurgency Spreads to Over 40% of India. Mass Poverty and Delhi's Embrace of Corporate Neoliberalism Fuels Social Uprising | Global Research
Its not control they may have a presence or have had a presence in one third of Indian land,even that is exaggeration I think

p2prada

On the basis that the same militants are killing Indians, Chinese, and Pakistanis?
1. The "terrorists" India want eradicated are controlled by Pakistan. China looks the other way.

2. The "terrorists" Pakistan want to eliminate have nothing to do with India. Nobody controls them.

3. The "terrorists" China want to exterminate have nothing to do with India. Nobody controls them.

So, this Chinese move is quite silly. Why would we want to act against 2 and 3 and antagonize them when neither China nor Pakistan want to remove 1?

As of today, 2 and 3 have no designs on India, so we have no interest in setting up this farce mechanism. It is of interest to us that we look the other way.

Last edited:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles