Beijing explores India, China, Pakistan joint security mechanism

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
On the basis that the same militants are killing Indians, Chinese, and Pakistanis?
This is so silly. Here is yet another Chinese who has fallen into the trap of "militants/non-state actors" bullshit.

Lets call a spade a spade. India suffers from Pakistani terrorists. China also suffers from Pakistani terrorists, but to a much lesser extent than India. The reason for the existence of such a humungous number of Paki terrorists is solely Pakistan.

If you want "security" build high walls and keep them out. It is as simple as that.

Adux

Country flag
There is no other way to solve the Pakistan problem, other than to isolate it.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
This is so silly. Here is yet another Chinese who has fallen into the trap of "militants/non-state actors" bullshit.

Lets call a spade a spade. India suffers from Pakistani terrorists. China also suffers from Pakistani terrorists, but to a much lesser extent than India. The reason for the existence of such a humungous number of Paki terrorists is solely Pakistan.

If you want "security" build high walls and keep them out. It is as simple as that.
China is taken on by the Uighurs, who are from Xinjiang, which it from China.

They may have religious indoctrination and training from Pakistan.

Till date no Pakistani terrorist have entered and operated in Xinjiang, Or, at least it has not been reported.

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
China is taken on by the Uighurs, who are from Xinjiang, which it from China.

They may have religious indoctrination and training from Pakistan.

Till date no Pakistani terrorist have entered and operated in Xinjiang, Or, at least it has not been reported.
Well, when I say "Pakistan" I refer to all those who receive training, ideological brainwashing and sustenance from Pakistan. In India, several members of the Indian Mujahideen have received ideological succour and practical training from Pakistan. I consider them Paki terrorists too. Had our walls been tall and strong (not just physical walls, but even otherwise), we would not have had to face terror attacks by Indian Muhajideen.

Neil

Country flag
can we explore joint Indo sino japanese security mechanism..??!!

prohumanity

Country flag
Cetainly ! A great idea ! Indo-Sino-Japanese ...security block...and three great nations live in peace and do business to the benefit of billions of people.
Mutual respect and peaceful existence is possible among great ancient civilizations.

Neo

Actually, the terrorists operating against India is very different from the terrorists operating in Pakistan and China.

The terrorist operating against Pakistan are homgrown and are actually insurgent (fighting against their own country), religion motivated or otherwise.

The terrorist operating against India, are foreign sponsored and their home base and safe haven and training areas is in the neighbourhood.

The terrorists against China are homegrown and they are fighting for religious freedom and independent statehood and have no similarity to those of either Pakistan or Indiay.

Where is the commonality?

That all are Muslims?

Muslims have a varied ethnic composition and are not similar.
While the threat from the IM would continue to haunt India, India should not downplay the threat by some Hindu and Sikh groups in future. Hindu extremist groups are suspected in the Malegaon (killed 35 people at a Muslim graveyard), Mecca mosque (killed 10 Muslims praying in Hyderabad's mosque) and Samjoutha Express (killed 68 people) terror attacks. Hindu Extremism is growing due the rise of many right wing fundamental organizations and their appeals to the Hindus through means of modern communication.

Neo

And there are the Maoists ofcourse controlling ine third if India's territory. All homegrown insurgencies.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
While the threat from the IM would continue to haunt India, India should not downplay the threat by some Hindu and Sikh groups in future. Hindu extremist groups are suspected in the Malegaon (killed 35 people at a Muslim graveyard), Mecca mosque (killed 10 Muslims praying in Hyderabad's mosque) and Samjoutha Express (killed 68 people) terror attacks. Hindu Extremism is growing due the rise of many right wing fundamental organizations and their appeals to the Hindus through means of modern communication.
There is no threat from Hindu or Sikh groups.

As far as Malegaon or Samjhauta (check US on this what they have said).

India is not Pakistan that has a suicidal instinct.

If they had, then it would have surfaced long ago.

bose

Country flag
And there are the Maoists ofcourse controlling ine third if India's territory. All homegrown insurgencies.
One the bold part... It is like BLA controlling the half of Pakistan...

Neo

One the bold part... It is like BLA controlling the half of Pakistan...

Are you denying that Maoist control one third of India?

Maoist Insurgency Spreads to Over 40% of India. Mass Poverty and Delhi's Embrace of Corporate Neoliberalism Fuels Social Uprising | Global Research

Last edited:

Neo

There is no threat from Hindu or Sikh groups.

As far as Malegaon or Samjhauta (check US on this what they have said).

India is not Pakistan that has a suicidal instinct.

If they had, then it would have surfaced long ago.
I would rather go by the Indian reports that it was an inside job. And yes there are hindu terrorist groups inside India.

prohumanity

Country flag
Neo...time to save Balochistan...Pakistan....this Kashmir obsession is going to totally destroy Paki.....This kashmir policy to "bleed" India has completely failed but Pakis are so stupid that they don't want to change this ...until Paki becomes a 18th century ,primitive society with bloody Sharia laws.
By the way...Jus...the music in this video is so haunting...the singer seems like he was in trance like, meditative state of mind.
I feel bad for the poor Paki soldiers who died..for what? ...to fill the pockets of Paki Generals and politicians with more dollars. It's sad that Paki public is so weak and powerless and the top military guys control everything.

bose

Country flag
Are you denying that Maoist control one third of India?
Saying that "Maoist control one third of India" will be an overstatement, they do have influence but it is something that can be managed effectively with economic and political measures"¦ I come from a state where it all began in late 60's and then it spread to other areas of country"¦ It has been successfully taken care off in my state and others are following suite"¦ The strategy of hit & run then hiding in jungles or mountains does not give any control, yes it will terrorize the common people in those areas thus turning them against Maoist.

Maoist Insurgency Spreads to Over 40% of India. Mass Poverty and Delhi's Embrace of Corporate Neoliberalism Fuels Social Uprising | Global Research
India do have poverty of very high percentage... that is a serious concern... but you see these Maoists who claim to represents the same poor people are one's who takes money from the same Corporates hence they can continue with their business as usual... people are seeing these and Maoists are losing influence there...

Neo

Neo...time to save Balochistan...Pakistan....this Kashmir obsession is going to totally destroy Paki.....This kashmir policy to "bleed" India has completely failed but Pakis are so stupid that they don't want to change this ...until Paki becomes a 18th century ,primitive society with bloody Sharia laws.
By the way...Jus...the music in this video is so haunting...the singer seems like he was in trance like, meditative state of mind.
I feel bad for the poor Paki soldiers who died..for what? ...to fill the pockets of Paki Generals and politicians with more dollars. It's sad that Paki public is so weak and powerless and the top military guys control everything.
Balochistan is not like East Pakistan that anyone could harm it and except for a few small tribes like the Bhugtis and the Marris the Balochis are very loyal to Pakistan. It cannot be.compared to Kashmir either because Balochistan is integral part of Pakistan and officialy acceeded by signing Instrument of Accession.

No need for your sympathy for our soldiers, better mourn your own security forces that are being targeted and killed by the Maoists.

Neo

Saying that "Maoist control one third of India" will be an overstatement, they do have influence but it is something that can be managed effectively with economic and political measures"¦ I come from a state where it all began in late 60's and then it spread to other areas of country"¦ It has been successfully taken care off in my state and others are following suite"¦ The strategy of hit & run then hiding in jungles or mountains does not give any control, yes it will terrorize the common people in those areas thus turning them against Maoist.

India do have poverty of very high percentage... that is a serious concern... but you see these Maoists who claim to represents the same poor people are one's who takes money from the same Corporates hence they can continue with their business as usual... people are seeing these and Maoists are losing influence there...
I didn't come up with the claim, its widely reported including this map in wiki.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naxalite%E2%80%93Maoist_insurgency

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Balochistan is not like East Pakistan that anyone could harm it and except for a few small tribes like the Bhugtis and the Marris the Balochis are very loyal to Pakistan. It cannot be.compared to Kashmir either because Balochistan is integral part of Pakistan and officialy acceeded by signing Instrument of Accession.

No need for your sympathy for our soldiers, better mourn your own security forces that are being targeted and killed by the Maoists.
If it were not so, then why all the hullabaloo?

Actually, their accession was forced and tricked.

Unlike Kashmir there were no external aggression to make them change their mind.

I might remind you that they got their independence before India and Pakistan i.e. 11 Aug 1947.

I won't blame Pakistan because what was done was par for the course - Muslim scholars teach that Muslims should generally be truthful to each other, unless the purpose of lying is to "smooth over differences." Taqiyya to be precise. Qur'an (16:106)

Difference were after all being 'smoothed over'.

Last edited:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
I would rather go by the Indian reports that it was an inside job. And yes there are hindu terrorist groups inside India.
Thanks.

As world wide and detested as the Pakistani terrorists?

Neo

If it were not so, then why all the hullabaloo?

Actually, their accession was forced and tricked.

Unlike Kashmir there were no external aggression to make them change their mind.

I might remind you that they got their independence before India and Pakistan i.e. 11 Aug 1947.
All.the hullabaloo is part of the international media's compaign to victimise Balochistan. US jewish senator Dana Rohrabacher openly calls for liberation of Balochistan and who other than India and Israel are there to support him? No one!

Unlike Hyderabad, Balochistan was not annexed; she acceeded to Pakistan.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles