Behind IAF video game, IIM grad, IITian, ex-fighter pilot

hemantchhabra

Hello.
I'm Hemant, a post graduate student of game design at National Institute of Design. As part of my internship project with Threye Interactive, who are developing 'Guardian of the Skies' Mobile game for Indian Air Force, am doing a 'User Survey', for the kind of combat simulation games 'Indian User' expect and what changes can we make in the upgrade to be released on 8th October of 'Guardian of the Skies', and a multiplayer version that will follow.

The following is a link to the survey. It would be of great help to me and the company if you could take 10 minutes out and reply to the survey to the best of your understanding. Just to brush up, I would request you to play the game again, relive the Game Experience, so that you can be updated with the reviews, and help us evolve the game, and make better suited games. If by any chance you dont have the game installed right now, quick links are shared under.

Survey Link : goo[dot]gl/JJdDe8

Thank you for your participation.

Last edited:

Ankit Purohit

Country flag
Bro, I have completed all stages ,its awesome game specially I like target practice & landing

helicopter stage was tough one its really not easy to control helicopter .

user view

its good game but sometime we have to abort the mission ,it happen in helicopter wala stage when helicopter not fly properly and its out of

control and submarine hits you

Thanks.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles