Befitting Reply to Pakistan by Nitin Gadkari, BJP Leader

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Lol, a paki in denial mode despite being in netherlands. No wonder the EU is stinking with immigration problem from Pakis and other peacful muslims:rofl:

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Acknowledging one's shortcomings and defects is the first step to progress.

No way in hell will this radical Islamic nation amount to anything because somewhere in their collective psyche, agreeing to criticism and making self accountable to all their own wrongdoings equates to weakness.

So it makes perfect sense that all that can be done by jingos over there is spin web of lies, conspiracy theories and perceived superiority. It is a protection mechanism against accepting reality. The "whole world" v/s Pak angle shields the miseries that are oh so visible to everyone around them.
Let them live in that piece of shit mentality:thumb:

It will serve as a remainder to those dogs living in india as to what will happen if islam takes over the nation..

Besides I am hopeful that the whole nation of Pakistan putrifies when we are becoming a super power so that balkanisation of Bakis is a reality

Neo

Lol, a paki in denial mode despite being in netherlands. No wonder the EU is stinking with immigration problem from Pakis and other peacful muslims:rofl:
Actually EU is stinking of smelly touris from India in all of our major cities. People with oily hair with really bad taste in dressing and looking for cheap outlets.
If you can't tell by the smell that these are Indians you can certainly tell by their typical accents . :lol:

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Actually EU is stinking of smelly touris from India in all of our major cities. People with oily hair with really bad taste in dressing and looking for cheap outlets.
If you can't tell by the smell that these are Indians you can certainly tell by their typical accents . :lol:
Yes thats why paki dogs are viewed with suspicion around the entire world.. tell me honestly how many times did you pass yourself off as Indian and hide the fact that you are a paki?:taunt:

Pakis are seen as whores and terrorists by the entire world. Pakistan is the best exporter of terrorism in the world:thumb:

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Do you guys remember the way pakis were seeking for an apology for drone strikes and obl attack from USA nad US just said it feels regret but refused to apologise?:rofl:

Pakis sure have a thick skin to be able to talk in international forums after being anally raped by USA and that too so publicly:pound:

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Indians have much respect and as a fact poor terrorist Pakis living abroad try to pose as Indians to avoid insults.

As a fact "Paki" is a abusive term today because of filthy Pakis living abroad in their dirty ghettos.

Pakistanis pose as Indians after NY bomb scare

Worldwide Pakis are known to be TERRORISTS and their God is Osama. :lol:

Last edited:

Neo

Yes thats why paki dogs are viewed with suspicion around the entire world.. tell me honestly how many times did you pass yourself off as Indian and hide the fact that you are a paki?:taunt:

Pakis are seen as whores and terrorists by the entire world. Pakistan is the best exporter of terrorism in the world:thumb:
I would be ashamed to pretend that I was an Indian. You obviously don't know the perception of Indians we have here in Holland. Dutch make fun of them.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
I would be ashamed to pretend that I was an Indian. You obviously don't know the perception of Indians we have here in Holland. Dutch make fun of them.
Making fun off is different from being suspicious of... are you viewed as a terrorist that you have to hide your nationality? Dont lie, tell the truth:lol:

Neo

Making fun off is different from being suspicious of... are you viewed as a terrorist that you have to hide your nationality? Dont lie, tell the truth:lol:
Fcuk off dellusional Indian! I've travelled.all over the world and never ever got discriminayed for being.a.Pakistani.

Voldemort

Country flag
Fcuk off dellusional Indian! I've travelled.all over the world and never ever got discriminayed for being.a.Pakistani.
Surely u havnt been to New York. See that link above.

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
In the nutshell Pakistanis are digging their grave, the cheap Pakistani army is trying to prove some point by provoking us at LOC again.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
In the nutshell Pakistanis are digging their grave, the cheap Pakistani army is trying to prove some point by provoking us at LOC again.
That's how Un-Islamic Paki Army survive ruling its jahil awaam.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Lets not.further derail the thread.
Thanks
Why not MR Paki??? Since you got no answer to that topic so now avoiding it? :lol:

Tell that its a "lie" and Pakis are so much respected all over world.

The fact is that Pakis are known as filthy terrorists worldwide. :lol:

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
Folks,

This is a must watch video... This video is trending all over FB!

Summary:

Nitin Gadkari to Pakistani: Don't try to threaten us. We are not the clan of Congress or Manmohan Singh. If you want to malign us or to provoke terrorism against India, you will get the severe result for that on urgent basis.
Courtesy: Headlines Today.

Finally, after long time, we have a nationalist govt., leaders who have courage,will and ability to teach a lesson to Terrorist & failed State called Pakistan.

:thumb:
Gadkari ne ganja thok ke rakh diya.....

The troll never thought he is going get such reply this time, he and another rascal Helali some thing, were having good time given level playing field ranting on Times Now till today.

People asking for Gadkari's qualification should first laugh at their miseries that from a local street goon to fake accent suit wearing Pakistani all can jump on mounting their fictional nuclear weapons, when are pulled from their collars for lying. To all Pakistani who can read this, you lose when you talk about Nuclear Weapons.
BTW have you guys watched S.Hardeep Puri's comments on NDTV, I was able to hear only last few words. His response on Pakistan's recent LOC attack blew me off.

Last edited by a moderator:

praneet.bajpaie

Mr Nitin Gadkari has to learn to debate properly. Tje guy is shouting like a raped woman lol. And this is a leader?
Just like you country being raped everyday with terrorism, failing state, polio and drone strikes??

See the full debate, it was Pizza who started shouting like a dehati auraat, but then again most of Pakis are exactly that so i can't blame him.

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
Now their High Commissioner Abdul Basit is barking in Delhi and threatening the new government before its formation...

He seems to be asking - Do you want peace ? It will be at our terms ??

Pakistan has become so impatient or may be damn scared !!

Ha Ha Ha ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles