BBC Asian Network's Roots programme debate on Tamil issue in SL

panduranghari

Adux

Country flag
Nothing is ever going to wash your hands off the murder and rape you did. Its not my country therefore none of my business, but as a human being, you fvcks will rot in hell.

HeinzGud

Country flag
Nothing is ever going to wash your hands off the murder and rape you did. Its not my country therefore none of my business, but as a human being, you fvcks will rot in hell.
no India too in this business with us... your country nurtured and spread violence for your own goals.... so you fvcks gonna also rot in a hell!

Tronic

no India too in this business with us... your country nurtured and spread violence for your own goals.... so you fvcks gonna also rot in a hell!
You do realize that out of Tamil Nadu, majority of Indians, and most of the other states of India don't hate, or have an opinion on Sri Lanka? So you are doing a bad job here, and probably will cause majority of Indians, who do not hate you, to dislike your country.

HeinzGud

Country flag
You do realize that out of Tamil Nadu, majority of Indians, and most of the other states of India don't hate, or have an opinion on Sri Lanka? So you are doing a bad job here, and probably will cause majority of Indians, who do not hate you, to dislike your country.
what I have spoken was the truth. You can deny it but you can't hide from it. However we SLns don't care about TN. They can have a eelam anywhere on this earth except SL because SL is not the historical homeland of Tamils. And we SLns have a very good opinions of Indians too I think that's why SL is drifting away from India day by day... ( I think all the other neibhouring countries have a good opinion about India too).... I don't want India to hurt SL but what we see is TN puppetry in Indian issues with SL.. this should change IMO to have strong relation between both countries..

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
The Tamil factor will continue to haunt SL and they can never be comfortable.

That is the actual truth.

maomao

Veteran Hunter of Maleecha
Country flag
what I have spoken was the truth. You can deny it but you can't hide from it. However we SLns don't care about TN. They can have a eelam anywhere on this earth except SL because SL is not the historical homeland of Tamils. And we SLns have a very good opinions of Indians too I think that's why SL is drifting away from India day by day... ( I think all the other neibhouring countries have a good opinion about India too).... I don't want India to hurt SL but what we see is TN puppetry in Indian issues with SL.. this should change IMO to have strong relation between both countries..
Before we Rot keep one thing in mind.....We can create a nuclear wasteland out of your god forsaken country anytime we want.....I know we have a secular/corrupt govt......But governments change in no time and weak countries like yours turn into ashes even faster! So enjoy the time you have!:)

HeinzGud

Country flag
Before we Rot keep one thing in mind.....We can create a nuclear wasteland out of your god forsaken country anytime we want.....I know we have a secular/corrupt govt......But governments change in no time and weak countries like yours turn into ashes even faster! So enjoy the time you have!:)

maomao

Country flag

This is your reality you weakling! Soon it will be payback time!!

Your army is coward and criminal, for 30 yrs SLA got bashed by rag-tah LTTE; only when they were supported by outsiders and shamelessly by Antonia Maino's Secular/corrupt GOI that you could do all this!

However, count your days! New game will be played in SL!

Last edited:
Reactions: KS

HeinzGud

Country flag
This is your reality you weakling! Soon it will be payback time!!

Your army is coward and criminal, for 30 yrs SLA got bashed by rag-tah LTTE; only when they were supported by outsiders and shamelessly by Antonia Maino's Secular/corrupt GOI that you could do all this!

However, count your days! New game will be played in SL!
Yes I understand your feeling... beaten and helpless.. sorry for that! I say that SLns are very much like to payback if we will be asked to pay back for defeating LTTE...! IMO civilian causalities are unavoidable in a general conflict if human rights were the case and the allies were too stupid to listen and act accordingly Hitler would have ruled this very earth! However the human causalities could have been avoided if LTTE gave up their arms and surrendered in the first place!

and could you please explain who were the outsiders that miraculously helped SL army to destroy the (according to you) superior LTTE butcher gang!

Many people tried to number the days of Sinhalese.. let's see how much you can do!

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag
Just post a link to the graphic images please, not the image itself.

maomao

Country flag
Yes I understand your feeling... beaten and helpless.. sorry for that! I say that SLns are very much like to payback if we will be asked to pay back for defeating LTTE...! IMO civilian causalities are unavoidable in a general conflict if human rights were the case and the allies were too stupid to listen and act accordingly Hitler would have ruled this very earth! However the human causalities could have been avoided if LTTE gave up their arms and surrendered in the first place!

and could you please explain who were the outsiders that miraculously helped SL army to destroy the (according to you) superior LTTE butcher gang!

Many people tried to number the days of Sinhalese.. let's see how much you can do!

Who is beaten and helpless? You conduct genocide of kids and women with the support of almost all the world powers!

When you were alone on your own LTTE ganged- banged you to stone-age; what the hell you talking about? Indian sea blockade helped you squeeze 5000 LTTE fighters, whom you could not contain for 30 yrs! Your whole country could not fight few thousand barefoot fighters!

Don't fool yourself you Sinhalas the most coward weak people on the planet and it is a proven fact as a rag-tag LTTE messed you up pretty good for 30 years!

SL is a small island with petty minded baboons ruling over. Let the secular/corrupt/italian GOI change at the center, we will see Sinhala hanging themselves from the trees!

I seriously believe you twats only understand the language of violence and nothing more! SL will pay a heavy price for its double standards and genocide! Wait and watch the consensus is being created!

We will never forget this genocide and you will pay the price with Sinhala blood!

P,S: I'm not a Tamil and you can imagine what non-Tamils in India are thinking about you weaklings!

Last edited:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles