Bangladeshi criminal gangs new challenge for Delhi Police

santosh10

Now you make a lot of sense.

You are a genius. :rofl:

he is a Bangladeshi member, claims that he is an Indian Hindu living in Bangladesh. once Ray sir responded him as below :ranger:

while now he says, "we Pakis" :tsk:

I am an Indian Hindu, but I still think you're being a little unfair to the Muslims. No one ever encountered problems with Muslims, say a century ago. In fact, the stereotype of the Muslim at that time was that of a meek person. Only in recent times, so-called Muslim problem has cropped up. That itself should tell you something: that Muslims are reacting to unfavorable circumstances.
The very fact that you overwork the phrase - I am an Indian Hindu - indicates that you are neither.

You come out as convulated as that chap Biswas, who is an Indian and a Muslim, but a fanboy of the ISIS.

For your information, the divide is age old given a boost by the British 'Divide and Rule' Policy.

Please address the issues rather than bleating on the irrelevant.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits.

Our @genius has his limits! ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

santosh10

You're assuming that most of these immigrants are hardworking productive people who look for jobs. Why have you made that assumption? Most Bangladeshi illegals are probably just begging in India and aren't contributing to the economy in any significant way, or even worse taking to a life of crime. The Indians who go to America are intelligent and industrious people. You're not getting that kind of immigration here. Bangladesh is not so much worse off than India that their cream would come to India looking for jobs. That's not how it works. You're just adding to your population which further puts strain on the economy and disadvantages the Indian citizens who you have more of an obligation to, in the first place. Even if they take up jobs, they're replacing Indians who need those jobs. India is not a developed nation like the US where you have expensive domestic labour and people not willing to work the hard jobs. India does not need Bangladeshi immigration to meet its needs. It might be able to handle legal immigration where you pick and choose who gets to immigrate. The precise terms and procedure would have to be fleshed out but sure I can see how legal immigration could benefit India. Right now you're scraping the bottom of the barrel as far as immigrants go and this isn't beneficial in any way.

I haven't even addressed the impact of illegal immigration on the social fabric of India, which is a whole different beast altogether. You're getting culture/religious clashes when those illegals reach a threshold and decide to make residence in cities all over India. They stick together like a cohesive unit, which gives them a good amount of power on the street to challenge the locals as they see fit. This creates a precarious situation on the streets where violence rules the day. Take the example of Assam and the impact that muslim illegals have had there. You're looking at large amounts of havoc here. At the end of the day, illegals just aren't worth it.
@Ray

thats a very competent post, indeed :ranger:

=>

Few Basics for the Bangladeshi illegal migrants

few points i may summarize as below:-

1st: as in the above post, is this how the Indian professionals go to US/UK/Australia etc, like how Bangladeshis take bag and cross the border? is it so easy to get even a 'Transit Visa' in US/UK/Australia on the way to somewhere else? check and get it confirmed..... :ranger:

2nd: and here, why does the India with 1.25billion population need illiterate workers from this highly populated country, where minority Hindu-Buddhist never had secured life? what exactly they may do for this country, and do Indian civilians need extra burden on economy, to lose un-skilled jobs to these unwanted people, in place of our own people living below poverty line, and why?

3rd; we have example of North East region, as discussed in the thread as below too. and its simply because, illiterate people mainly fight for religion-race, whether poor Indians or Bangladeshis, they aren't like even the educated Bangladeshis who do politics on forums. why to invite those very poor, illiterate of world, who would only create problems for this country? if India itself has over 400million people below poverty line?
//defenceforumindia.com/forum/internal-security/63875-bangladeshi-criminal-gangs-new-challenge-delhi-police.html
4th; im also running a thread based on, "Population Based on Resource Sufficiency Evaluation", and here, why would we let others come here, if India isn't prepared yet to reduce its population to be fed by the limited resources it has? how will we build confidence among the Indian civilians to reduce overall population, if we let extra burden come here from this very high populated, Islamic Fanatic country?
//defenceforumindia.com/forum/economy-infrastructure/64029-sustainable-world-population-based-resource-sufficiency-evaluation.html
5th; we always favor Bangladeshis to be provided with extra assess to the new continents like North America, South America, Asia Pacific region, mainly to the Muslim countries who would be more happy with inflow of Muslim migrants/workers. but how inviting destruction to this country is advised for any reason, and why are we wrong to defend ourselves in India, our homes, our family based here?

6th; and at the end, whole world know that partition of India occurred on religious basis, even if India remained a non-religious country, as compare to the birth of Islamic Pakistan. and East Pakistan, the current Bangladesh, got its land after scoring over 10,000 Hindu people in Kolkatta city, mass murder-rapes they did to get their East Pakistan separated from India in 1947, when Mr Gandhi refused the partition of India in beginning. and once you have got what you wanted, why do you wish to create problems for us, our family based in remaining India, again?

(the great Calcutta Killing of 1946, the capital of India that time, is known to whole world. while that time Muslim population was hardly around 23million in East Pakistan(Bangladesh) in 1947, with 11million Hindus, at the time of freedom. while now Hindu population in Bangladesh(East Pakistan) has been reduced from 32% in 1947 to less than 10% of today's Bangladesh's population.....while in India, Hindu population reduced from 88% to below 80% at present, while Muslims population in today's non-religious India increased from 7.8% in 1947 to over 16% at present, the facts we all know on the world's platform....)

we have every right to defend ourselves. if the Indian government free Sri Lanka, Burma, Nepal type countries, its a very different issue because of very small non-Muslim population in these countries. even if Burma and Nepal also fall among the Least Developed Countries of world, similar to Bangladesh, who are dependent on Humanitarian Aids to run the country.
nationsonline.org/oneworld/least_developed_countries.htm
we are simply threatened with these 2 very densely populated Muslim countries, the Pakistan and Bangladesh, and we have every right to defend ourselves, our families based here, true.

over 1.0million murders resulted during the Hindu-Muslim-Sikh riots on the eastern and western Pakistan border during the 1947 Independence. and as population of Pakistan and East Pakistan (Bangladesh) have risen from 34million and 36 million respectively to closed to around 200million+ each, with too poor state of minorities religious groups there, we simply dont want to invite destruction to the remaining India we have at present......

with that, we request rest of the world to invite those hard working Bangladeshis, who believe they may contribute good in their countries. India is already over populated, we simply can't feed even the current Indian population with the limited resources we have, until we start reducing population from now.....

=> with that, on my personal level, i favor direct citizenship to those kids of Bangladeshi migrants, whose at least one parent, either father or mother, was an Indian citizen by birth. preferably to Gandhian Caste of Hindus, the caste adopted by the second PM of India, Mr LB Shastri too.....

and for those who have entered here without any visa, would be put on the trial first. and yes, good character people, in a limited number, may be allowed to continue staying here in India. as displaced people aren't considered criminals in world, if they come to any country on their true Identifications, in tough circumstances. and rest of those, India doesn't need, would be deported back to Bangladesh, a general practice done by most of countries of world. with putting a proper case on those, who were part of any wrong activities in India, while their illegal stay here too....

santosh10

You're assuming that most of these immigrants are hardworking productive people who look for jobs. Why have you made that assumption? Most Bangladeshi illegals are probably just begging in India and aren't contributing to the economy in any significant way, or even worse taking to a life of crime. The Indians who go to America are intelligent and industrious people. You're not getting that kind of immigration here. Bangladesh is not so much worse off than India that their cream would come to India looking for jobs. That's not how it works. You're just adding to your population which further puts strain on the economy and disadvantages the Indian citizens who you have more of an obligation to, in the first place. Even if they take up jobs, they're replacing Indians who need those jobs. India is not a developed nation like the US where you have expensive domestic labour and people not willing to work the hard jobs. India does not need Bangladeshi immigration to meet its needs. It might be able to handle legal immigration where you pick and choose who gets to immigrate. The precise terms and procedure would have to be fleshed out but sure I can see how legal immigration could benefit India. Right now you're scraping the bottom of the barrel as far as immigrants go and this isn't beneficial in any way.
@Ray

sir, its really a joke of the day, Bangladeshi people cross borders and enter India in the same way as Indian Professionals migrate to US/West :rofl:. is this how people get green card in US? :tsk:

just to complete state of Bangladesh in world, few basics about the current state of Bangladesh as below:-

1st; Bangladesh 'qualify' among the most poor LDCs members as below, the Least Developed Countries, a list where even half of the African countries don't get a place, to receive humanitarian aids to run their country, as below. read it as below
2nd; one more to compare living standard of Bangladesh, the nation as whole. Bangladesh is generally used as a 'benchmark' to compare US with the least of the world, as below. its a good note for Bangladesh, in fact, but it does show them a real picture in world, how much energy do you use as compare to rest of world? comparison of living standard of a child born in US with the least of the world as below. in response to the above post :ranger:
The size of the carbon legacy is closely tied to consumption patterns. Under current conditions, a child born in the United States will be responsible for almost seven times the carbon emissions of a child born in China and 168 times the impact of a child born in Bangladesh. :thumb:

biologicaldiversity.org/programs/population_and_sustainability/climate/
3rd;- Pakistan, which doesn't fall among the LDCs, does so many missile tests, 300+ fighters aircraft they have, a proper military base, along with nuclear too. here, how many missiles Bangladesh have tested, as compare to Hatf series of Pakistan? just one????? they do have around 10-12 Mig29s to fly, can they face a 'face to face', like how Pakistan keep around 100 F16s with among the best pilots too, with 100+ Jf17s, 100+ old mirages too, with a pool of submarines and other military arms? their only strength is to get help from US/UK and enter here as false ID people, and get high positions, on false Hindu names, from back door... :wave:

4th; any list of infrastructure developments, like electricity production/world class ports/airport etc? too poor state, not to mention. here again they fall among the LDCs member of Africa, only :wave:

5th; whats the literacy rate of these people crossing the border? more than half of the population of Bangladesh are illiterates, only fight for religion, do any job they get here, the least paid people in the eastern region of India.....
//en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_literacy_rate
US has a policy to keep these people hopeful in India. and as a so big population, they do are a 'people power' with closed to 200million+, a very united Muslim population on the name of Bangla language too. crushing Buddhist and Hindu population in numbers of tens of thousand in unity, is also discussed in this thread.... they have entered here from back door, trying for the wealth of this country somehow, with support from the US/UK too, and this is their only hope for a prosper future :wave:

santosh10

this is what they want to do here, once they get enough space in India:facepalm:

Tens of thousands of rioters left a trail of destruction in southeastern Bangladesh as they torched Buddhist temples and homes near the town of Ramu. The violence was sparked by a photo posted on Facebook that allegedly insulted Islam.

//rt.com/news/buddhist-temples-torched-bangladesh-342/
=>
youtube.com/watch?v=LQOghIetg3Q

Last edited:

santosh10

the Great Calcutta Killing

just to discuss this topic further, i just remember a movie of mega star, Mr Kamal Hasan, "Hey Ram", as below. many movies, like this one was made to discuss the issues of partition of East Pakistan(Bangladesh) when Mr Gandhi refused partition in beginning. but accepted their demands within just 7-8 days after this Calcutta killing in number over 10,000+, mass murders rapes etc was done by Bengali Muslims, with their Direct Action Day performance, in this that time capital of India :ranger:

youtube.com/watch?v=JqnI0aaJKcg

santosh10

I haven't even addressed the impact of illegal immigration on the social fabric of India, which is a whole different beast altogether. You're getting culture/religious clashes when those illegals reach a threshold and decide to make residence in cities all over India. They stick together like a cohesive unit, which gives them a good amount of power on the street to challenge the locals as they see fit. This creates a precarious situation on the streets where violence rules the day. Take the example of Assam and the impact that muslim illegals have had there. You're looking at large amounts of havoc here. At the end of the day, illegals just aren't worth it.

Living Standard of Indian Professional Migrants

hmmm not begging, but doing the least paid jobs of Eastern India region :ranger:

your this post really hurt me and my friends who were migrated to US and Australia by 2005. i have been a topic of discussion, and with reference to the literacy rate of Bangladesh,hovering around 50% hardly, and these lower end people of world try to sneak into India...

how i was migrated to Australia, also my friends to US studying with me there? i did my two Masters from University of Technology Sydney, first one is 'Master of Engineering Management' and the second one was the 'Master of Engineering' in Manufacturing Engineering and then migrated under the point test there, similar to my friends.
UTS is the only Sydney city university of this financial capital of Australia. i got admission there with high marks in my BE from India, with character certificate excellent from my that government engineering college of India. its a very high ranked technical institute of world, QS Global put 5 star label on UTS, which none of IITs or IIMs of India have. thats the tower building of UTS in the Sydney city, we had all the engineering subject's classes here, in the picture of Matrix movie as below
progsoc.uts.edu.au/~whophd/fd/matrix5.jpg
=> "at the time of my citizenship of Australia in September 2008", i was employed with an MNC, WMA Ltd, in Perth. their production line is based in Bangalore too, as Projects Engineer/assistant Project Manager. i was the only engineering professional from the engineering/projects department who used to attend management meeting there, in absence of my boss Mr KJ Lawrence. as i was the most qualified person of their Perth branch, my business card was the main reason behind my position.....
few things are not to mention, but, as now people know me, "whenever the company arrange my inter-state visits, only the recommended 5 star hotels used to be allotted for me, i never been to 3 star hotel, for the people part of management team. but yes, we do used to have usual official parties in Perth sometimes in 3 star hotels too..... automatic drive Ford sedan was offered to me, as this is what the company offer there....." my friend generally use luxury cars......

now Ray sir too is informed about me. is this the living standard, qualifications, of the illiterate shiits straight cross the border? forget me, just check the status of my close friends like Jim Marat, Reetam Gogoi, Muneet Singh, and all those who studied with me during 2003-05, and migrated to US and Australia with me. is this how Indian professionals migrated to western countries during the last decade?

few people are put in India on false Indian IDs, mainly having Hindu names. and then they think that they are now 'owning' this country. while on my side, as per the laws of world, these infiltrators on the government position are just at a distance of death penalty, surviving until the US/UK wish for that :wave:

they might be in number hardly upto 50,000, as compare to 1.2billion+ Indian population :fishing:

Last edited:

santosh10

How Immigration Has Impoverished Britain:

75% of Pakistani and Bangladeshi Children Live in Poverty

Claims that immigration is economically beneficial for Britain have been destroyed by news that three-quarters of Pakistani and Bangladeshi children in the UK are being brought up in families that are living on poverty-level income. :ranger:

The report, issued by Millennium Cohort Study, which is tracking children born between 2000 and 2002, has found that 73 per cent of the Pakistani and Bangladeshi seven-year olds were in families estimated to be living on less than 60 per cent of the average national household income.

Just over half of the black children (51 percent) in the Millennium cohort were in such low-income families, compared with one in four white (26 percent) and Indian (25percent) children, said an official press release.

Predictably, low income was strongly linked to joblessness among parents, say researchers at the Institute of Education, University of London, who collected information from almost 14,000 families in England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland in 2008/9.

According to the report, among fathers, Pakistanis and Bangladeshis had the highest unemployment rate (15 percent) well above the UK average of 6 per cent. Unemployment among black fathers was also high (11 percent) but Indians were less likely to be unemployed (4 percent) than whites (5.5 percent).

Almost two-thirds (64 percent) of white and Indian mothers had jobs :thumb:, compared with half (52 percent) of black mothers and only 17 per cent of Pakistani and Bangladeshi mothers.

A much higher proportion of children in lone-parent families (63 percent) were living below the study's poverty line than those with married (16percent) or cohabiting (30 percent) parents. :facepalm:

The incidence of income poverty for the Millennium cohort families has not changed appreciably over the first seven years of the children's lives, says Professor Heather Joshi, the study's director.

Despite government efforts to eradicate child poverty almost three in 10 children are still in poor families at age 7. It's particularly disappointing that around one in five seven-year-olds is in severe poverty on incomes below half the national average.

The findings appear in a report published today by the Institute of Education's Centre for Longitudinal Studies: Millennium Cohort Study, Fourth Survey: A User's Guide to Initial Findings. Copies of the report can be downloaded here.

bnp.org.uk/news/how-immigration-has-impoverished-britain-75-pakistani-and-bangladeshi-children-%E2%80%9Clive-poverty%E2%80%9D
=>

irr.org.uk/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/Poverty_1.jpg

along with the above news, we have a similar news as below too. and this what these shiits want to do in India :toilet:

:tsk:

Last edited:

mayfair

The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits.

Our @genius has his limits! ;)
But he does appear to have limitless freedom to froth and fume and shower vitriol on India and Hindus in particular.

Guess, it's not the just the GoI showing inexplicable tolerance.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
But he does appear to have limitless freedom to froth and fume and shower vitriol on India and Hindus in particular.

Guess, it's not the just the GoI showing inexplicable tolerance.
Tolerance is the badge of all our tribe and comic relief is the signature of Hindi films that you see out here.

santosh10

Tolerance is a virtue indeed. However, it must not morph into weakness.
@Ray

Showing Weakness to Enemies

showing weakness to the False ID infiltrators of enemy background, anti Hindu/Buddhist sentiments, countries like Islamic Bangladesh+Pakistan, is just a crime with our coming generation, a very straight forward statement :india:

we have every right to defend ourselves, removing any incoming threat to our people/our society, with whatever strength we have in this regard

:india:

=> its simply about the international law, "if an incoming object/person/animal doesn't stop after few warnings, the defending country has every right to destroy it, once it reach a certain distance. as it may have explosive materials etc, which may harm the defending country."

we simply need to remove those False ID infiltrators, hiding on mainly false Hindu names, who don't surrender, with whatever strength people of India have. Send back those who had tough circumstances to come here, with putting those on a proper trial who have done any wrong here :thumb:

santosh10

Standing of BRIC's Firms in World

we have an update of listing of firms of BRIC economies as below:

1st; The World's Most Innovative Companies - Forbes

forbes.com/innovative-companies/list/#page:1_sort:0_direction:asc_search:_filter:South%20Asia_filter:All%20industries
here we find 5 Indian firms having a place among the top 100 of world

2nd; Asia's Fab 50 Companies - Forbes

forbes.com/fab50/#page:5_sort:0_direction:asc_search:
here we find 12 Indian firms having a place in this above list of Asia's top 50

3rd; World's Largest 2000 Public Companies - Forbes

forbes.com/global2000/list/
here we find 54 Indian firms having a place in the above list. and yes, Pakistan too from South Asia having 2 companies in the above list.....

=> Big Mouth of Bangladeshi Members, worth for nothing

There is no need to blame or fear Bangladesh. Bangladeshis are basically very nice, innocent people. Blame the Indians. The Hindu leaders in India today are no different from the Hindu kings a thousand years ago - constantly fighting among themselves, allowing other people to grab our land, etc. So blame Hindus for being greedy, so greedy that they're ready to give up our land for votes or other political benefits. Hindus have always been political prostitutes, will even compromise national security for the sake of power or money. Others, like the immigrants, are simply exploiting this tendency. So why blame others?
@Ray
@genius , a nation is made by its people, who altogether make the nation proud by their knowledge/talent/performance. in the above 3 lists of Forbes, a person like me would certainly be surprised to see 2 Pakistani firms also having a place in this top 2000 largest firms of world, true. but, i won't be surprised if i dont see any Bangladeshi firm having a place in any of the above list by the next 10-15 years:wave:

Bangladesh, a nation of 200 million people. except having False Indian-Hindu names and enter India, have got some position in government also by the bless of superpower US. here, do you have any credibility within Bangladesh????? something you may say here, as per your name as Genius?? :facepalm:

so big mouth of Bangladeshi people, worth for nothing....... saying Indian works in Bangladesh, while we know them Bangladeshis having false Indian IDs, and working there. the Indian IDs, Bangladeshi government 'circulate' among them, after buying Indian IDs, as part of Bangladeshi annual Budget......

you yourself claims to be an Indian Hindu on this forum, working in Bangladesh as a software engineering, as per your claim. while we generally know Bangladesh as a member of LDCs, among the most poor countries of world, hence depends on the "Humanitarian aid" to run the government, similar to other LDC member countries. and their people crossing Indian border, work for the least paid job here in India. we generally talk, "it would take upto 20years+, for Bangladesh to come to the level of Pakistan type countries." :ranger:
//data.worldbank.org/region/LDC
so big mouth of these False Indian ID holders of Bangladesh keep on forums, any firm which may have a place in the above lists by even the next decade? :toilet:

and yes, Indian firms, no matter who own it, got the above status by the people of India, raised them to this level by their knowledge-performance by the people of India. who sell their products to 400million+ strong middle class of India, and hence making profit within India to get a place in the above list. and my this statement is just concerning those False ID holders in India, "any wealth made within India belongs to the voters of India, and its tax payers, to the people of India based here."

as now even soul of people is transferred by the other nationals, we now have "occupied" bodies of people by other nations too, whoever impressed US in past. but we do hope US/UK to withdraw their support from the rogue nations in future :usa: :uk:

santosh10

@Ray @genius

if you try to find any firm from the very poor LDCs countries like Burma, Nepal, even Sri Lanka also, i dont think you would see them too. dont get upset having a look on the state of Bangladesh here....

and here, always remember my post about comparison of Bangladesh with Pakistan as below too. as, Pakistan as a nation, is also known to be a poor country, but its a country standing on its own, isn't part of LDC members too to receive humanitarian aid to run their government like Bangladesh. if we see 2 Pakistani firms in the largest 2000 of world, its because they do stand for something.

and its simply means, big mouth Bangladesh stand for just nothing, write down somewhere..... other than enter here on false Indian IDs, and get high position, by bless of super power US :wave:

sir, its really a joke of the day, Bangladeshi people cross borders and enter India in the same way as Indian Professionals migrate to US/West :rofl:. is this how people get green card in US? :tsk:

just to complete state of Bangladesh in world, few basics about the current state of Bangladesh as below:-

1st; Bangladesh 'qualify' among the most poor LDCs members as below, the Least Developed Countries, a list where even half of the African countries don't get a place, to receive humanitarian aids to run their country, as below. read it as below
2nd; one more to compare living standard of Bangladesh, the nation as whole. Bangladesh is generally used as a 'benchmark' to compare US with the least of the world, as below. its a good note for Bangladesh, in fact, but it does show them a real picture in world, how much energy do you use as compare to rest of world? comparison of living standard of a child born in US with the least of the world as below. in response to the above post :ranger:
The size of the carbon legacy is closely tied to consumption patterns. Under current conditions, a child born in the United States will be responsible for almost seven times the carbon emissions of a child born in China and 168 times the impact of a child born in Bangladesh. :thumb:

3rd;- Pakistan, which doesn't fall among the LDCs, does so many missile tests, 300+ fighters aircraft they have, a proper military base, along with nuclear too. here, how many missiles Bangladesh have tested, as compare to Hatf series of Pakistan? just one????? they do have around 10-12 Mig29s to fly, can they face a 'face to face', like how Pakistan keep around 100 F16s with among the best pilots too, with 100+ Jf17s, 100+ old mirages too, with a pool of submarines and other military arms? their only strength is to get help from US/UK and enter here as false ID people, and get high positions, on false Hindu names, from back door... :wave:

4th; any list of infrastructure developments, like electricity production/world class ports/airport etc? too poor state, not to mention. here again they fall among the LDCs member of Africa, only :wave:

5th; whats the literacy rate of these people crossing the border? more than half of the population of Bangladesh are illiterates, only fight for religion, do any job they get here, the least paid people in the eastern region of India.....

US has a policy to keep these people hopeful in India. and as a so big population, they do are a 'people power' with closed to 200million+, a very united Muslim population on the name of Bangla language too. crushing Buddhist and Hindu population in numbers of tens of thousand in unity, is also discussed in this thread.... they have entered here from back door, trying for the wealth of this country somehow, with support from the US/UK too, and this is their only hope for a prosper future :wave:

santosh10

Mr Bill Gate's "Foreign Aid" for "Developing Countries"

I made few comments on Mr Gate's comment on "2nd February 2014" in this regard as below. i think it may have a place in this thread too :tup:

Mr Bill Gates Comment, "What does it cost to save the life of a child? The answer may surprise you: 2014 Gates Annual Letter: Myths About Foreign Aid - Gates Foundation" :ranger:
gatesnotes.com/2015-annual-letter?WT.mc_id=01_21_2015_DO_GFO_domain_0_00#section=myth-two

My Comment on Mr Gate's Twitter on 2nd February 2014:-

1st; at present, its all about awareness of the information available, but I do favor foreign aid (humanitarian aid) for the Least developed countries

2nd; and i do give a credit to a Developing country like India, which certainly doesn't need foreign aid, and also help others by Aid :india:

3rd; im running a thread to detail Indian support for LDCs. and the best i like here, India's support for scholarship/technologies for them

4th; here post is the best news of the thread as below. which we demand from developed nations too, more scholarships than aid:tup: (post#18 of this thread too.)
//defenceforumindia.com/forum/economy-infrastructure/63996-global-shift-foreign-aid-starting-india-2.html#post955554

=> @genius @Ray

first, As in the above website of Mr B.Gates on 2nd February 2014, it states, "Foreign Aids for Developing countries." so first we need to correct it, these Foreign Aids are regarded as "Humanitarian Aids" which means for proving "basic medicines" to the Least Developed countries like Congo, Siera Leone, Bangladesh, Somalia, Sudan etc. and they aren't Developing countries, but these humanitarian aids are applicable for the Least Developed Countries (LDCs) like Congo, Siera Leone, Bangladesh, Sudan, Somalia etc .....

Foreign Aid Vs 'Humanitarian' Aids: for example of India in post#5, its over $1.5 billion foreign Aid for Burma means for building roads there. over $2.5billion India just gave to Afghanistan for building roads, Parliament etc. there. while the Humanitarian Aids of Mr Bill Gates, "means for saving life of a kid", is applicable for the LDC members like Bangladesh, Mr Genius would have more details about it as he is based there.

here, with reference to the above news on Mr Gates's website, Its simple that LDCs can't live without Humanitarian Aid, and most of the western members of this forum aren't qualified enough to be part of knowledge based discussions, as per my experience. comparing India, China type developing countries with Least Developed Countries is one of the excellent example in regard....... its simply a crime to support idea to withdraw Aids from LDCs, as these Aid generally means for helping LDCs on very basic needs of life, which they can't afford by themselves. even if India is a developing country with the highest poor population too, it may manage to offer over $1.0billion+ foreign Aids for many Least developed Countries, as part of India's Annual Budget........

=> Least developed country - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
//en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Least_developed_country
here, its true that corruption is high in poor countries, and very high in LDCs and this is how it works. as life is tough in LDCs and Developing countries, no Welfare so people do adopt corruption some times. and the Idea of more scholarships for different courses to them does means to make them stand on their own. but corruption can't be the reason to hide the intentions behind foreign aid to LDCs, which is about helping very poor people of LDCs countries for basics of life, even if a part of it goes in corruption, which too is acceptable to an extent, i sincerely believe.......

@genius

we generally talk, "it would take at least 20 years for Bangladesh's 200million population, to come in the category of developing countries of standard of Pakistan." how would you see this post? :ranger:

its isn't about abusing, but this is how "Energy Consumption" of Bangladesh is considered as the bench mark of the least of world, with respect to the highest of world, the US :tup:
The size of the carbon legacy is closely tied to consumption patterns. Under current conditions, a child born in the United States will be responsible for almost seven times the carbon emissions of a child born in China and 168 times the impact of a child born in Bangladesh.

Human Population Growth and Climate Change

santosh10

@genius @Ray

A Solution on Bangladeshi Infiltration Problem

my own Advise, as a single person

today i was discussing, " i would favor for a life time visa for all those Bangladeshi who have come to India, by anyway, doesn't matter, if they present their true identity with the passport issued from Bangladesh."

"for all those who have entered in India from Bangladesh to date, whether rich or poor, whether Hindu-Muslim-Christian-Buddhist, grant a life time visa for them, with an intention to finally offer Indian citizenship to all these people, say in 7-8 years time, if they present their true identity."

hmmmm, i believe we may adjust all those who have come here, of any religion, with a commitment to have 1 or 2 Child policy to control-reduce population in future. :india:

as, have you ever heard that any country of world provide "direct citizenship" to those who straight cross international border, without disclosing your true identity also???? :tsk:
:facepalm:

(we may discuss this issue in UNSC once, thanks)

and then, we want a proper fencing of India-Bangladesh border, similar to India-Pakistan border, with offering tourist visa 'only', for short period of time, like how we have for all those people of any part of world, including Bangladesh :thumb:
:india:

with that, as per my personal experience to see, how high qualified people like me with high qualifications from such a high ranked western university of world, employed on a good position with an MNC at the time of my citizenship of Australia, is then compared to those illiterates who just pick their bag and cross the international border of US/EU/Australia/ Canada etc. hence, i would strongly demand for not offering any direct migration for an Indian nationals in future, from now onwards.

i mean, you want any professional from India then offer work visa only, for the period of time you want someone like me, 'if'. and if not, just forget this part of world. :wave:

(with a promise that you will take out all those false ID people, US/West have put here. thanks)

"regardless the issues related to partition of India in 1947, if any, we don't want our families based home to be attacked for any reason, no matter how luxury life is offered for the people like me in Western Countries." and why, is it too hard to understand??????

even if you offer luxury life to 'high end educated' people like me in Western Nations, we won't like to see our family living in developing countries like India to be attacked, just because me and people like me are offered a luxury life there, due to the condition of partition of India in 1947???? :facepalm:

(we have every right to defend of families, with whatever we may do, true.)

for Bangladeshi Establishments:- if Bangladesh is already a rich nation, we proud to see a rich nation in this sub-continent. and if you need to have bit more progress, we give our best wishes for higher success for Bangladesh, the nation, and their people. and as "Population Based on Resource Sufficiency" is now a Climate Change issue, we simply find its hard to feed our people based in India itself, with whatever resources we have at present.

while religious riots, and its serious consequences on this country, which may lead to finally destruction of this country, we may see even right now, as Muslim population do rise very fast..... we do have right to defend ourselves, our people :thumb:

santosh10

"Registered" Indians Working in Bangladesh, in numbers upto 10 to 40millions

there are evidence that all these "Jamaait Bangladesh" and "BNP" etc are working in behalf of their government itself, and the fund they get from those sources who have full support from the Bangladeshi government itself....

for example, we have news that there are around 5 to 40million "registered" Indians working in Bangladesh, check the news, and this happened because those Bangladeshi people are allowed to register themselves in Bangladesh as an Indian national, showing their Indian IDs.

and here the conspiracy stands, where we find full involvements by the Bangladeshi government to help these 20 to 40million false ID Bangladeshi workers to get into India in future...

and also, BSF has full experience of these False ID holders coming from Bangladesh, as a "registered Indians" working there :tsk:

Bangladesh, a member of LDCs like Somalia/Congo/Afghanistan, 80% population suffering from Malnutrition, over a third of their food import. and then we find Indians working there as "Registered" Indian workers, while holding IDs of Bihar and West Bengal, as per topic of this thread :facepalm:

santosh10

How Immigration Has Impoverished Britain:

75% of Pakistani and Bangladeshi Children Live in Poverty

Claims that immigration is economically beneficial for Britain have been destroyed by news that three-quarters of Pakistani and Bangladeshi children in the UK are being brought up in families that are living on poverty-level income. :ranger:

The report, issued by Millennium Cohort Study, which is tracking children born between 2000 and 2002, has found that 73 per cent of the Pakistani and Bangladeshi seven-year olds were in families estimated to be living on less than 60 per cent of the average national household income.

Just over half of the black children (51 percent) in the Millennium cohort were in such low-income families, compared with one in four white (26 percent) and Indian (25percent) children, said an official press release.

Predictably, low income was strongly linked to joblessness among parents, say researchers at the Institute of Education, University of London, who collected information from almost 14,000 families in England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland in 2008/9.

According to the report, among fathers, Pakistanis and Bangladeshis had the highest unemployment rate (15 percent) well above the UK average of 6 per cent. Unemployment among black fathers was also high (11 percent) but Indians were less likely to be unemployed (4 percent) than whites (5.5 percent).

Almost two-thirds (64 percent) of white and Indian mothers had jobs :thumb:, compared with half (52 percent) of black mothers and only 17 per cent of Pakistani and Bangladeshi mothers.

A much higher proportion of children in lone-parent families (63 percent) were living below the study's poverty line than those with married (16percent) or cohabiting (30 percent) parents. :facepalm:

The incidence of income poverty for the Millennium cohort families has not changed appreciably over the first seven years of the children's lives, says Professor Heather Joshi, the study's director.

Despite government efforts to eradicate child poverty almost three in 10 children are still in poor families at age 7. It's particularly disappointing that around one in five seven-year-olds is in severe poverty on incomes below half the national average.

The findings appear in a report published today by the Institute of Education's Centre for Longitudinal Studies: Millennium Cohort Study, Fourth Survey: A User's Guide to Initial Findings. Copies of the report can be downloaded here.

bnp.org.uk/news/how-immigration-has-impoverished-britain-75-pakistani-and-bangladeshi-children-%E2%80%9Clive-poverty%E2%80%9D
=>

=>
irr.org.uk/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/Poverty_1.jpg

along with the above news, we have a similar news as below too. and this what these shiits want to do in India :toilet:
:tsk:
Risk of poverty is unevenly spread in terms of region, ethnicity, household structure and disability status. Over half (52%) of Pakistanis and Bangladeshis are in relative poverty, while children living in families with at least one disabled member have a 29% chance of living in poverty, compared with 20% for those living in families with no disabled member. The additional costs associated with (religious) disability mean that a narrow focus on incomes does not fully capture the levels of disadvantage experienced

//bristol.ac.uk/poverty/downloads/keyofficialdocuments/CONDEM -poverty-report.pdf

//bristol.ac.uk/poverty/downloads/keyofficialdocuments/CONDEM -poverty-report.pdf

santosh10

and, we also have a news as below about Canada. here, Canada put Pakistanis and Bangladeshis(East Pakistan) together, as it was before 1972. :ranger:

Pakistani-Canadians: Falling below the poverty line

Pakistan-born immigrants are the new face of poverty in urban Canada. The Canadian census revealed that 44 per cent of Pakistan-born immigrants fell below the poverty line making them the second most poverty prone group of immigrants in Canada.:ranger:

While they may project an aura of opulence during their visits back home, their life in Canada, however, is often full of struggle and frustration. Thousands of Pakistani trained engineers, doctors, and PhDs are driving taxis or are working as security guards in large cities. In fact, one in three taxi-drivers in Canada was born in either India or Pakistan. Several others are unemployed thus becoming a burden on Canadian taxpayers.

The latest Census data for income for 2005 revealed that Pakistan-born immigrants reported the second highest incidence for the low-income cut-off, a proxy for poverty line in Canada. In comparison, only 18 per cent of India-born immigrants in Canada reported being a low-income person or belonging to a low-income economic family. Immigrants born in the United Kingdom, Portugal, Italy and Germany reported the lowest incidence of poverty in Canada.

//i.dawn.com/2012/05/image002.jpg
Unlike in the Middle East where the Arab governments do not allow assimilation of migrant workers, the Canadian government and the society to a large extent does not create systematic barriers that may limit the immigrants' ability to succeed and assimilate in Canada. This is not to suggest that immigrants face no barriers at all in Canada. They in fact do. For instance, Pakistan-trained doctors cannot practice medicine without completing further training in Canada. The shorter duration of medical training in Pakistan necessitates the additional certification for doctors. Engineering graduates from Pakistan, however, face no such barrier because the engineering curriculum and the duration of training in Pakistan is similar to that in Canada.

Despite the opportunities (and constraints), Pakistani-Canadians have not prospered as much as immigrants from other countries have. In 2005, wages earned by Pakistan-born immigrants were on average 70 per cent of the wages earned by those born in Canada. In comparison, wages earned by the India-born immigrants were 86 per cent of the wages earned by Canadians. At the same time, immigrants born in America earned 20 per cent more in wages than those born in Canada. Similarly, UK-born immigrants also reported on average higher wages than that of Canadian-born.

//i.dawn.com/2012/05/image004.jpg
Because of lower wages, the Pakistan-born immigrants reported as one of the lowest home-ownership rates. Only 55 per cent of Pakistan-born immigrants reported owning their homes. In comparison, 75 per cent of the India-born immigrants owned their homes. At the same time, while only 12 per cent of the India- and Philippines-born immigrants had never worked in the past, 22 per cent of the Pakistan-born immigrants in Canada reported never being in the workforce.

The difference in wages, home-ownership rates, and employment rates between immigrants from India and Pakistan extend beyond the economic spheres. For instance, Pakistani-born immigrants live in large-sized families. Whereas only 13 per cent of India-born immigrants live in households of five persons or more, 44 per cent of the Pakistan-born immigrants live in households with five or more people. Given the lower wages, high unemployment rates and rental units, Pakistan-born immigrants experience severe crowding at homes where the number of residents per room is perhaps the highest owing to the large family sizes. :ranger:

Given similar cultural endowments, education, and language skills, it is important to explore why Pakistan-born immigrants in Canada have lagged behind their Indian counterparts. The Indian diaspora is much larger in size and has been established in Canada for over a longer period, which has allowed immigrants from India to benefit from the social networks required to establish oneself in employment markets.

While immigrants from Pakistan lack the social networks necessary for success with employment, I would also argue that they suffer from a self-imposed identity crisis. After arriving from Pakistan, many male immigrants feel threatened by the Canadian liberal values, which empower their children and women. Suddenly the head of the household cannot dictate the way he did in Pakistan. Instead of embracing the change that empowers their families, several male immigrants end up in a hostile standoff with their families that sometimes lasts for decades. At the same time, religious leaders, which are almost always imported from back home to serve in mosques in Canada, preach orthodoxy to the parish, further confusing the struggling males.

With turmoil at home and bleak employment prospects outside, Pakistan-born male immigrants struggle with the decision to stay in Canada or return to Pakistan. Children and wives are often shipped back to Pakistan for prolonged periods while the males continue struggling in the job market. While their children see themselves as Canadians, the Pakistan-born male immigrants spent decades figuring out how to cope with their hyphenated identity, i.e., Pakistani-Canadian.

The limited success of (mostly Asian and African) immigrants in the economic spheres and their modest assimilation in the mainstream Canadian culture has prompted the right-wing groups to launch campaigns against immigration to Canada. While opponents of immigration are mostly naïve and their recommendations to reduce immigration border on lunacy, the fact remains that huge changes in the Canadian immigration policies are already taking place. In Saskatchewan, for instance, the provincial government on May 2 has changed the law that now prohibits immigrants from sponsoring their extended family members unless they secure a "high skill" job offer before arrival.

Since 2001, Pakistan has lost the most in its share of supplying immigrants to Canada. Pakistan was the third largest source of immigrants to Canada in 2001 supplying 6.1 per cent of the total immigrants. However, by 2010 Pakistan's share of immigrants declined by 71 per cent. Pakistan is no longer even in the top 10 sources of immigrants for Canada. At the same time, the Philippines experienced a 153 per cent increase in its share of immigrants making it the biggest source of immigrants to Canada in 2010.

//i.dawn.com/2012/05/image006.jpg
While there is no shortage of applicants in Pakistan, it is hard to establish the precise reason for the declining number of immigrants. It could be that the dismal performance of Pakistan-based immigrants may have prompted the government to reduce the intake from Pakistan. It may also be true that the exponential increase in violence and militancy in Pakistan may have made the task of verifying credentials and identifying future citizens much more difficult.

Over the next 50 years Canada will need millions more immigrants. The current and expected fertility rates in Canada suggest that immigration is the only possible way of ensuring enough workers needed for economic growth and to keep solvent Canada's security net. Pakistan-born immigrants had the chance to excel in Canada and pave the way for future generations of enterprising immigrants. Instead, Pakistan-born immigrants became the face of Canada's urban poverty. Their dismal performance in Canada and the spread of religious fanaticism back home will most likely further reduce immigration from Pakistan.

dawn.com/news/718842/pakistani-canadians-falling-below-the-poverty-line/?commentPage=1&storyPage=2

santosh10

@Ray

sir, In the above news, we have 3 main tables to state the condition of migrants in Canada. here we find Indian migrants on 'average' category, as compare to others.....

1st, Table states that Indian migrants stands with East European People in "Low Income group category", bit better than East European migrants but listed above Polish people in the 1st table.

2nd, Table states that Average Wages of Indians is bit better than Italian and other East European people, but again less than Polish migrants

3rd, Table states that migration policy towards the Indian origin is maintained as it is during last 10 years, in between 2001 to 2010.

here, why we find Indian Migrants to be on average performing in Canada, while Indian migrants are the highest income group in USA, in the same North America? do we have any role of religious equation in 'average' performing Indians in Canada? as we find Hindus to be even less than 50% of the total Indians living in Canada.

in fact, Sikh truck drivers/ taxi drivers/ Sikh people working in farms in Canada itself, might not be earning less in Canada as they are very hard working, work for long hours....... Sikh origin people won't be very low earning group there, i think?

//upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/3/32/Religion_in_Canada.png/800px-Religion_in_Canada.png

Sikh truckers propose changes to turban transit system

BRAMPTON, Ont. -- A properly wound turban is as safe as a motorcycle helmet. :ranger:

IndTruckShow

sikhnet.com/news/sikh-truckers-propose-changes-turban-transit-system-0
MONTREAL - Canadian Sikh truck drivers are preparing to once again fight workplace safety rules requiring hardhats to be worn on the job -- this time in Quebec. :facepalm:

According to the CBC, mangers at the Port of Montreal are enforcing a policy that staff and any other workers entering the port, including truck drivers, must wear hardhats and other safety gear at all times.

sikhnet.com/news/sikh-truckers-propose-changes-turban-transit-system-0

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles