Bangladeshi-American Plotted To Blow Up Pentagon

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
Wont they have radio jammers near the pentagon? When a RC plains cant fly near the Pentagon because they will be jammed. Every time the PMs or local CMs car goes past me my radio in my car goes static because they jam it, i am sure the pentagon has better ways? I hope..

SADAKHUSH

Country flag
His lawyer should argue that US agents entrapped his client. Where would the suspect get C4 other than from the government? As I mentioned elsewhere, if you fly a kite at East Potomac Park, the Park Service will stop you because it is near the airport. Anybody showing up with a 2 M long Saberjet model will be quickly thwarted,

If US government can't do better than entrapping lone lunatics, we are in trouble.
I think it is time for USG to make amendments to its laws on book. This plea that a person is entrapped does not sit well with me. If he can become a physicist than he should be as well aware that he was weaving his own web by talking to strangers about his plans. It also indicates that it was a preplanned act which was stopped in its tracks due to the excellent work by USA intelligence agency men and women. Congratulation to you all keep up the good work .

Galaxy

Country flag
Bangladesh is brother of Pakistan. Both are same. :pound:

Last edited:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
He maybe a Bihari of Bangladesh who thinks he is a Pakistani, while Pakistan thinks he is not fit to be in Pakistan in the first place!!

Scorned by Bangladesh
Rejected by Pakistan
They stand as living monuments
Of Pakistani adultery in Bangladesh!

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Super Mod
It seems due to involvement of too many Pakistanis in the terrorist attacks and conspiracies in US, the metro of New York came out with this ad.

May be they should include Bangladeshis as well.

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
It seems due to involvement of too many Pakistanis in the terrorist attacks and conspiracies in US, the metro of New York came out with this ad.

May be they should include Bangladeshis as well.
But how will ignorant rednecks differentiate between a pakistani, Indian or even an arab ?

Also it was published after 9/11

Last edited:

Global Defence

New threads

Articles