Bangladesh destroys boats ferrying Rohingya from Myanmar

Bharat Ek Khoj

"Bangladeshi authorities have destroyed about 20 boats that ferried Rohingya Muslims"
So , the boats are destroyed that ferried Rohingya, people are not killed.

F-14B

#iamPUROHIT
Country flag
They are not your enemies, they are a people without a state wanted nowhere
avec tout le respect monsieur, nous avons assez de crétins dans le pays les rohingyas sont apatrides grâce à leur propre inapptitude et soif de sang

vous devriez maintenant très bien le résultat de donner refuge aux Arabes musulmans dans votre propre pays

Je préférerais avoir les Roms et les Yézidis en Inde que les musulmans birmans sanglants

Anirbann Datta

Eternal Flame
Country flag
Desperation makes you do all kinds of things.... see what you would do in the same situation before judging others.
at least here in Bengal, they are not in a mood of getting uprooted or deported, thanks to the mullaparty TMC, you talk about desperation!!, we face it all, EACH day, they are given shelter, food from their KOUM!!! even our local municipality have shown mercy by giving them free 3500 Ltr water tanker for drinking!!! though they make the area like MACHLI BAZAR, you will puke if you go near their so called basti, quarral/ brawl/ knife wielding wild PARTY here and now!!!. And the reason behind the kicking from their so called birth land, THESE ROHINGAs are born VIOLENT like their mulla koum( not all- some or better to say majority--- just before puja, one of my local muslim friend was showing his disgusted status over these pathetic scums, as they stole his TULLU pump and HONDA ACTIVA for scrap sell and money, haaa haaaa, they won't work, rather steal). if they can't even co exist with the most peace loving Buddhists( I have been to Thailand, Mayanmer, and have found that the phrase is true), Ired them so much that they(BUDDISTS) took arms in hand and kicked their ares, then think whats these guys are capable of if they are allowed spread here.

my elder brother lives in EGAN, he says the same compassionate tone like you, he will be back here in India next month 14th for 1 month home time, i will make sure that he visits the locality for a 1st hand real life experience,

if you ever plan to come here back, please have a visit like same, or ask me, i will arrange one for you , that will be total ON ME, don't worry.

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag
@Anirbann Datta i am not suggesting they stay, but statements of genociding them is not a good reflection of the attitudes that are spread on the Rohingya. They have been in Myanmar long enough to claim the land they were on and India should back up that claim and put pressure on Chinese controlled Myanmar and teach them who is boss. This is all a Chinese plot to destablise India and GoI needs to come up with proper counter response. Genocide is not one of them.

OneGrimPilgrim

Country flag
@Anirbann Datta i am not suggesting they stay, but statements of genociding them is not a good reflection of the attitudes that are spread on the Rohingya. They have been in Myanmar long enough to claim the land they were on and India should back up that claim and put pressure on Chinese controlled Myanmar and teach them who is boss. This is all a Chinese plot to destablise India and GoI needs to come up with proper counter response. Genocide is not one of them.
'genocide' is not and would not be the response of GoI; that'd be stretching even the most fictitious of political narratives & in simple terms, sounds absolutely absurd (*esp* when it comes to India or any Indian govt). i know you understand that. probably the best the central govt should do (& as a matter of fact, is doing, alongwith providing food & medicine for those who have taken shelter in bangladesh) is 'coax' bangladesh & myanmar into taking the lot back & give them a better treatment (so that they dont begin scrambling out of the place & rush to India again). the hot-vapours rising are just public sentiments, on forum or wherever.

Bharat Ek Khoj

GoI needs to come up with proper counter response. Genocide is not one of them.
The same GOI that allowed genocide of Kashmiri pandits wants Rohingya to settle in Kashmir. Sounds Kewl. Everyday we are losing our armymen there. So its either extremists die or we die. Simple choice.
If rohingya is ready to become atheist at least, we might consider something. We dont need child producing factory to change the demography. We already have 7 states where hindu is not a major religion.

Rahul Prakash

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
'genocide' is not and would not be the response of GoI; that'd be stretching even the most fictitious of political narratives & in simple terms, sounds absolutely absurd (*esp* when it comes to India or any Indian govt). i know you understand that. probably the best the central govt should do (& as a matter of fact, is doing, alongwith providing food & medicine for those who have taken shelter in bangladesh) is 'coax' bangladesh & myanmar into taking the lot back & give them a better treatment (so that they dont begin scrambling out of the place & rush to India again). the hot-vapours rising are just public sentiments, on forum or wherever.
So basically saying that if someone comes to indias door we can't help but let them in and use all our resources.then we are already lost.when India develops those Muslims will cross regardless and eat like locusts and then India will fall.

Cowards and selfless people do not deserve a country as it will be taken away from them.

YagamiLight

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
@Armand2REP @Tactical Frog We will happily sponsor the boats along with fuel charges for transport of Muslims from the Subcontinent to your country France. Time for you two to really show how big hearted, kind, civilised you people are. Time for West to practice what they preach. It will also make up for the interest on the blood and sins of your genocidal and barbaric history too

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag
Exactly why big hearted westerners should take up the muslims. Please walk the talk on Humanity ,kindness and shit
What does that have to do with members of this forum advocating genocide? You didn't like it when the British treated you as expendable, why would you wish that on someone else?

Rahul Prakash

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
We didnt
What does that have to do with members of this forum advocating genocide? You didn't like it when the British treated you as expendable, why would you wish that on someone else?
We didn't like the British treating US as expendables.

We don't like the British because they were British .that is enough for us.the rest is just extra .India belongs to indians only.

Rahul Prakash

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
We didn't like the British treating US as expendables.

We don't like the British because they were British .that is enough for us.the rest is just extra .India belongs to indians only.

Anirbann Datta

Eternal Flame
Country flag
@ Armand2REP ,
Its coded in human DNA, there have been fights throughout ages, it has been always the survival of the fittest, BUT SOME HOW WE BHARATIYA s, specially the indigenous SANATAN DHARMA FOLLOWERs aka HINDUS survived though after almost 1200 years of repeated GENOCIDE, near to ethnic cleansing, forced famine , etc etc, our ancestors were fearsome warriors, but they lacked unity, after ages we are now again trying to be united and protect our own causes on our own soil. so we don't need any foreigner on our SOIL ANY MORE, WHO CAN CLAME THE LAND AFTER 3 generations of pig farming( as like you said, that they have natural clam on THAT SOIL--- THIS IS THE MOST DISTURBING THING TO WORRY as per my understanding) after coming here as Refugees on 2017.

and the genocide, just go to the cause of rohinga crysis, it was the rakhaine muslims who started all by trying to break the country on behalf of their MUSLIM identity. yes, there ARE innocent (presumed) men/women/children who have nothing to deal with terrorism from the rohinga muslims, BUT, they had not even move a toe nail to stop the further spread of the root of all brawl in Mayanmer,yet they choose the VICTIM card and now trying to spread to other lands .
syria-- refugees/ mainly mid 20-30 men in tens of millions were flocked to EU, why not they choose SAUDI??
African crysis--- mainly muslim refugees flocks to american east coast/ latin american coasts/ EU, why not they go to gulf oilrich RICH countries, who are THEKEDAR of all muslim brotherhood,
India- NE India, WB demography totally changed in last some years, why? who helped it? who poured money?

so in a nutshell... I/we DONT GIVE A FUKC about these so-called genocide, ( what about the hindu mass graves, done by so called victim rohingas) . they planted the venomous plant them selves, now they are eating the toxic fruits.

Bangladesh is atleast not blind eye like our LIBTERDs/SICULARs, they are smart enough to see their own work of wonder by their own illegal immigrants in our soil, they know what such ppl are capable of, so naturally they are trying to prevent the same thing to be rained upon them selves.

AND----- atleast we are sending aid to the REFUGEEs through bangladesh, THAT'S MORE THAN ENOUGH.

Johny_Baba

अज्ञानी
Country flag
Monsieur,Many different people came to our land as refugee including the Jews,the Zoroastrians (i.e. Parsis) etc. and this land and her people have nurtured all of them as well and the same refugees have returned the favour in well manner.Sure,they're different to us in religion,language,culture and what not we were still being able to get along with each other.

OTOH,these people,whenever they go they have created resistance among the indigenous people and themselves on bases of religion,and that is what we don't want to happen here.Our hatred among them is rooted deep inside their universal hatred towards us and all other people termed as 'Kufr' or 'Kaafir' by them.

Kshithij

DharmaYoddha
They are not your enemies, they are a people without a state wanted nowhere. They are another Gypsy people but you wouldn't wish death to Roma would you?
British didn't exactly treat us like expendable. They were careful to avoid attacking sentiment. There were mismanagement but not genocide. So, we don't have a genocidal intention to British.

I don't call anyone by their 'so called group'. Rohingya = muslim. Muslims can't live in India as it is not their land. They have to give up islam if the resources of the Hindus (include buddhists, sikh, jain, tribals and other pagans) have to be distributed to any muslim.

The ancestors were extraordinarily foolish, savage and retarded to not have done population exchange by force after partition and instead relying on traitorous congress party members to decide. The same mistake will not be repeated. All Muslims in India are technically illegal and must leave. Unfortunately, foolishness of the ancestors and current oil money from workers in arabs prevents from doing that.

If you have real concerns about muslim, you take them. As far as I see, the only way to avoid a muslim from leading miserable lives is by ensuring that he doesn't live. Being muslim itself is the most miserable thing.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles