Bangalore boy in soup for 'calling' Pak foreign minister Hina Rabbani Khar

Discussion in 'Pakistan' started by JAISWAL, Feb 13, 2012.

1. JAISWAL

JAISWAL Senior Member Senior Member

Bangalore boy in soup for 'calling' Pak foreign minister Hina Rabbani Khar

RAICHUR: A call to Pakistan's foreign minister Hina Rabbani Khar allegedly from the cellphone of a youth hailing from the remote Buddini village in Sindhanur taluk of Karnataka's Raichur district has landed him in trouble.

The incident came to light when CCB sleuths from Bangalore grilled him on Sunday. The investigation followed a message from the Pakistan foreign minister's office asking the government to inquire into this call.

It is alleged that the youth who called the cellphone of the minister and used ****** language, said local police. Police said the foreign ministry officials claimed that the call originated from the youth's phone and lasted 15 minutes.

The incident took place two months ago. Police said CBI officials who arrived from Delhi had visited the town last month. On Sunday, officials from CCB Bangalore visited the town and inquired, the local police disclosed, adding that youth had denied the allegation. However, there was no confirmation from the CCB police in Bangalore. The victim, Amaresh, an attender at a private coaching centre, told media: "Neither have I heard of Rabbani Khar nor do I know Urdu or English to abuse her. I do not know what all this is about. I do not know if some student who resides at this centre had used my phone."

Local police said the CCB officials refused to show the call records to substantiate their allegation when the lecturers at the centre on behalf of the youth sought details. Police have directed the youth not to switch off his cellphone till they contact him again.

3. Tronic

Tronic Stars and Ambassadors Stars and Ambassadors

15 minutes??

Am I the only one who finds this amazing? She didn't hang up on a prank call? Talked/listened for 15 minutes?

Mrs Hina Rabbani must be having quite a boring day to entertain such a call for that long.

Last edited: Feb 13, 2012
    lemontree, W.G.Ewald, maomao and 6 others like this.
  4. Bangalorean

Bangalorean Stars and Ambassadors Stars and Ambassadors

Yes, there is something more here. Confused reporting, as usual.

W.G.Ewald likes this.
  5. Yusuf

Yusuf GUARDIAN Administrator

May be the big started phone sex which she enjoyed and then reported. That explains 15 minutes :rofl:

6. sob

sob Moderator Moderator

The lady does not have any work to do, so she must have enjoyed the conversation. After all she is only a show piece.

BTW, just saw that this story is reported by TOI. This needs to be cross checked for all details..these people know only how to sensationalize news.

maomao and sayareakd like this.
  7. Ray

Ray The Chairman Defence Professionals Moderator

HIna maybe horny and so 15 minutes must have been fun!

Maybe the chap was trying out 3G with a video call and doing a 'Hina ke Jawani'!

maomao, sayareakd and sob like this.
  8. sob

sob Moderator Moderator

Sir,

Hina Ki Jawani is indeed priceless.

9. Oracle

Oracle New Member

I am disgusted to see the dis-respect shown to such a healthy, fertile MILF.

Anybody has her cell number?:pft:

W.G.Ewald, maomao and sayareakd like this.
  10. Ray

To be frank, I find HIna Rabbani very petite and coy!

[​IMG]

11. Ray

Contact Gilani.

He likes his lady Cabinet Ministers.

Remember what he did in that political march to Sherry Rehman?

12. bhramos

bhramos Elite Member Elite Member

A call to Pakistan's foreign minister Hina Rabbani Khar allegedly from the cellphone of a youth hailing from the remote Buddini village in Sindhanur taluk of Karnataka's Raichur district has landed him in trouble.(sevenoya)

The incident came to light when CCB sleuths from Bangalore grilled him on Sunday. The investigation followed a message from the Pakistan foreign minister's office asking the government to inquire into this call.

It is alleged that the youth who called the cellphone of the minister and used filthy language, said local police. Police said the foreign ministry officials claimed that the call originated from the youth's phone and lasted 15 minutes.

The incident took place two months ago. Police said CBI officials who arrived from Delhi had visited the town last month. On Sunday, officials from CCB Bangalore visited the town and inquired, the local police disclosed, adding that youth had denied the

Pakistan’s foreign minister Hina Rabbani Khar allegation. However, there was no confirmation from the CCB police in Bangalore. The victim, Amaresh, an attender at a private coaching centre, told media: "Neither have I heard of Rabbani Khar nor do I know Urdu or English to abuse her. I do not know what all this is about. I do not know if some student who resides at this centre had used my phone."

Local police said the CCB officials refused to show the call records to substantiate their allegation when the lecturers at the centre on behalf of the youth sought details. Police have directed the youth not to switch off his cellphone till they contact him again.

Bangalore boy in soup for 'calling' Pak foreign minister Hina Rabbani Khar - The Times of India

13. Ray

Threads merged being the same.

We all must check before starting a thread. There are too many threads that are duplicate and have to be continuously merged.

14. bhramos

hope she enjoyed it, so she got ministry.....

Last edited by a moderator: May 10, 2015
  15. bhramos

neither she is filthy too

Last edited by a moderator: May 10, 2015
  16. sayareakd

sayareakd Moderator Moderator

may be he disconnected at the wrong time, that is why Hina Rabbani is taken revenge by reporting the matter, what else 15 minutes is lot of time for her to hang up, unless she is enjoying the same.

17. Blackwater

Blackwater Veteran Member Veteran Member

how it can be possible

How the hell he got her personnel no.?

Why she listened to him for 15 min ?

maomao likes this.
  18. Yusuf

Yusuf GUARDIAN Administrator

Why she listened for over 15 mins has been answered by me..

maomao likes this.
  19. Blackwater

Blackwater Veteran Member Veteran Member

Yes but at first place, he cant call her.its not possible to get her personal no.these minister have sectaries to pick phone. They don't pick themselves

20. sob

sob Moderator Moderator

Deleted wrong info...

21. Vishwarupa

Vishwarupa Senior Member Senior Member

Oh God!!! This Current Indian Government has taken this up immediately as if the boy has f..ked & ra..ed her....has sent CBI sleuths to inquire....

But on the other side porkistan has not even bothered to start investigation on Mumbai terrorist attack.

Where as our government is obeying to Porkis immediately:shocked::shocked:....our attitude towards Porkistan has to change.

GOI should not take any positive action until unless they take some decisive action against Dawood & Mumbai terrorist attack...:tsk:

Daredevil likes this.