Bangalore boy in soup for 'calling' Pak foreign minister Hina Rabbani Khar

JAISWAL

Bangalore boy in soup for 'calling' Pak foreign minister Hina Rabbani Khar

RAICHUR: A call to Pakistan's foreign minister Hina Rabbani Khar allegedly from the cellphone of a youth hailing from the remote Buddini village in Sindhanur taluk of Karnataka's Raichur district has landed him in trouble.

The incident came to light when CCB sleuths from Bangalore grilled him on Sunday. The investigation followed a message from the Pakistan foreign minister's office asking the government to inquire into this call.

It is alleged that the youth who called the cellphone of the minister and used ****** language, said local police. Police said the foreign ministry officials claimed that the call originated from the youth's phone and lasted 15 minutes.

The incident took place two months ago. Police said CBI officials who arrived from Delhi had visited the town last month. On Sunday, officials from CCB Bangalore visited the town and inquired, the local police disclosed, adding that youth had denied the allegation. However, there was no confirmation from the CCB police in Bangalore. The victim, Amaresh, an attender at a private coaching centre, told media: "Neither have I heard of Rabbani Khar nor do I know Urdu or English to abuse her. I do not know what all this is about. I do not know if some student who resides at this centre had used my phone."

Local police said the CCB officials refused to show the call records to substantiate their allegation when the lecturers at the centre on behalf of the youth sought details. Police have directed the youth not to switch off his cellphone till they contact him again.

Tronic

originated from the youth's phone and lasted 15 minutes.
15 minutes??

Am I the only one who finds this amazing? She didn't hang up on a prank call? Talked/listened for 15 minutes?

Mrs Hina Rabbani must be having quite a boring day to entertain such a call for that long.

Last edited:

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
15 minutes??

Am I the only one who finds this amazing? She didn't hang up on a prank call? Talked/listened for 15 minutes?

Mrs Hina Rabbani must be having quite a boring day to entertain such a call for that long.
Yes, there is something more here. Confused reporting, as usual.

sob

Mod
Country flag
The lady does not have any work to do, so she must have enjoyed the conversation. After all she is only a show piece.

BTW, just saw that this story is reported by TOI. This needs to be cross checked for all details..these people know only how to sensationalize news.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
HIna maybe horny and so 15 minutes must have been fun!

Maybe the chap was trying out 3G with a video call and doing a 'Hina ke Jawani'!

sob

Mod
Country flag
Sir,

Hina Ki Jawani is indeed priceless.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
To be frank, I find HIna Rabbani very petite and coy!

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
I am disgusted to see the dis-respect shown to such a healthy, fertile MILF.

Anybody has her cell number?:pft:
Contact Gilani.

He likes his lady Cabinet Ministers.

Remember what he did in that political march to Sherry Rehman?

bhramos

Country flag
A call to Pakistan's foreign minister Hina Rabbani Khar allegedly from the cellphone of a youth hailing from the remote Buddini village in Sindhanur taluk of Karnataka's Raichur district has landed him in trouble.(sevenoya)

The incident came to light when CCB sleuths from Bangalore grilled him on Sunday. The investigation followed a message from the Pakistan foreign minister's office asking the government to inquire into this call.

It is alleged that the youth who called the cellphone of the minister and used filthy language, said local police. Police said the foreign ministry officials claimed that the call originated from the youth's phone and lasted 15 minutes.

The incident took place two months ago. Police said CBI officials who arrived from Delhi had visited the town last month. On Sunday, officials from CCB Bangalore visited the town and inquired, the local police disclosed, adding that youth had denied the

Pakistan's foreign minister Hina Rabbani Khar allegation. However, there was no confirmation from the CCB police in Bangalore. The victim, Amaresh, an attender at a private coaching centre, told media: "Neither have I heard of Rabbani Khar nor do I know Urdu or English to abuse her. I do not know what all this is about. I do not know if some student who resides at this centre had used my phone."

Local police said the CCB officials refused to show the call records to substantiate their allegation when the lecturers at the centre on behalf of the youth sought details. Police have directed the youth not to switch off his cellphone till they contact him again.

Bangalore boy in soup for 'calling' Pak foreign minister Hina Rabbani Khar - The Times of India

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Threads merged being the same.

We all must check before starting a thread. There are too many threads that are duplicate and have to be continuously merged.

bhramos

Country flag
Contact Gilani.

hope she enjoyed it, so she got ministry.....

Last edited by a moderator:

bhramos

Country flag
Contact Gilani.

neither she is filthy too

Last edited by a moderator:

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
may be he disconnected at the wrong time, that is why Hina Rabbani is taken revenge by reporting the matter, what else 15 minutes is lot of time for her to hang up, unless she is enjoying the same.

Blackwater

how it can be possible

How the hell he got her personnel no.?

Why she listened to him for 15 min ?

Blackwater

Why she listened for over 15 mins has been answered by me..
Yes but at first place, he cant call her.its not possible to get her personal no.these minister have sectaries to pick phone. They don't pick themselves

Vishwarupa

Country flag
Oh God!!! This Current Indian Government has taken this up immediately as if the boy has f..ked & ra..ed her....has sent CBI sleuths to inquire....

But on the other side porkistan has not even bothered to start investigation on Mumbai terrorist attack.

Where as our government is obeying to Porkis immediately:shocked::shocked:....our attitude towards Porkistan has to change.

GOI should not take any positive action until unless they take some decisive action against Dawood & Mumbai terrorist attack...:tsk:

Global Defence

New threads

Articles