Baluchistan Liberation

Zulfiqar Khan

For a while I was getting the feeling that BLF was losing momentum. But clearly not. Looks like they've been inspired by actions that (never!) happened recently.
BLF is dead, maybe not on social media. ALL tribes that had rebelled have defected to support Pakistan. The only BLF militants that are left are old men without food, supplies and ammunition - starving in some isolated cave up on the mountains. They number less than 50-100 especially after the main conventional army surrendered last year, leading to 500 BLA militants laying down their arms.

All these social media fanboys are doing is re-uploading years old videos and tweeting made up 'news' in order to save whatever is left of their morale.

The reality is far different from what Indian media and random tweets perceive them to be. Situation has changed, nowadays talking about "Baloch independence" will get you mobbed and ripped apart by a mob in any Baloch city; the only ones that will be coming to save your ass would be Pakistan Army.

It's actually quite funny. How Indians try to desperately support them. I just went to check out a BLA rally in New York not too long ago; 95% of them were Indians and I couldn't find one single person who could speak Baluch. Meanwhile RAW support has only been uniting the region.

This was BLA's tribal commander in 2014. Look what he is saying now.

Indians can continue to eat bull shit; but that won't change me, the reality, or the ground situation.

Having said that, good luck and goodbye.

SANITY

The reality is far different from what Indian media and random tweets perceive them to be. Situation has changed, nowadays talking about "Baloch independence" will get you mobbed and ripped apart by a mob in any Baloch city; the only ones that will be coming to save your ass would be Pakistan Army.
Really, I suppose the censorship on media coverage has been lifted, then. Is it?
It's actually quite funny. How Indians try to desperately support them. I just went to check out a BLA rally in New York not too long ago; 95% of them were Indians and I couldn't find one single person who could speak Baluch.
What percentage of people turned out to vote in last election?
Meanwhile RAW support has only been uniting the region.
That's right. RAW support is uniting Balochs and paid Paki faces are gonna be kicked out.
Indians can continue to eat bull shit; but that won't change me, the reality, or the ground situation.
Fully agree with you. Nothing will change the reality of your illegal occupation of Balochistan.

republic_roi97

Country flag
BLF is dead, maybe not on social media. ALL tribes that had rebelled have defected to support Pakistan. The only BLF militants that are left are old men without food, supplies and ammunition - starving in some isolated cave up on the mountains. They number less than 50-100 especially after the main conventional army surrendered last year, leading to 500 BLA militants laying down their arms.

All these social media fanboys are doing is re-uploading years old videos and tweeting made up 'news' in order to save whatever is left of their morale.

It's actually quite funny. How Indians try to desperately support them. I just went to check out a BLA rally in New York not too long ago; 95% of them were Indians and I couldn't find one single person who could speak Baluch. Meanwhile RAW support has only been uniting the region.

I didn't had the time to read your post above, because I am allergic to Bullshit:bs:.
Nothing that you put forward can rationalize your establishment's and military's atrocities on Baluchistan, the time is nearing when your gonna lose Baluchistan and you're not gonna get an inch of Kashmir, Pakistan is going to break. Nothing you can do with your current policies to change that, and nothing you can do to change you policies. RAW is active inside Pakistan and more then you think they are, its just a matter of time. So go and cry in a corner.

Darth Malgus

Country flag
http://www.hindustantimes.com/natio...ay-in-india/story-h6wKCL05ibR4P9798KmMsL.html

Elaborate arrangements are being made for exiled Baloch leader Brahamdagh Bugti’s stay in India taking into account the possibility that he might form a government-in-exile of Independent Balochistan.

We have asked Research and Analysis Wing (R&AW) to provide an assessment on how many Baloch’s living in exile will follow Bugti to India. Accordingly we will decide on the place where he will be asked to stay,” said a senior home ministry official who spoke on the condition of anonymity.

The home ministry is also looking for place with suitable climatic conditions for Balochs to stay and feel being at home, added the official.

Bugti had held talks with Indian diplomats in Geneva last month to seek political asylum in India.

The ministry of external affairs had forwarded his application to the home ministry to take a final call.

“We have one such past experience when Tibetan spiritual leader Dalai Lama, along with his followers, sought political asylum in India in 1959 and formed a government-in-exile in Dharamshala. Officials of the home ministry are looking at the process followed then,” said the official.

The founder-president of the Baloch Republican Party, Bugti is the grandson of Nawab Akbar Bugti, a Baloch nationalist leader killed by the Pakistan Army in 2006.

Pakistan has strongly opposed India giving asylum to Bugti, calling him a terrorist who is being propped by R&AW.

OrangeFlorian

Anon Supreme

RAW is going to give all you damn dune coons a shoah whether you like it or not. You can pull all the verbal jizz you found on Dawn and spew it all over the thread in order to give the illusion that your IQ level is higher than a common city pigeon but that won't lend your argument any grievances and it never has.

Last edited:

Nicky G

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag

A common trait among all Paki cowards?

Don't worry, the fun on Baloch will start soon. You have seen nothing yet.

Zulfiqar Khan

A common trait among all Paki cowards?

Don't worry, the fun on Baloch will start soon. You have seen nothing yet.

These social media guys are getting so desperate that they are re-uploading 6 year old videos. This is just getting more hilarious, please post more.

armyofhind

Country flag
These social media guys are getting so desperate that they are re-uploading 6 year old videos. This is just getting more hilarious, please post more.
Yes, just like your ISPR and media outlets are posting videos from 2004 and a forest fire in a North American town as your so called "attacks" to show to your jihadi public that the surgical strikes didnt take place.

Nicky G

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
If 'mighty' Paki army and ISI can upload old pics - sometimes completely out of context, the freedom fighters of Baloch can hardly be expected to better their occupiers.

Don't worry, there are other sources. Your soldiers get killed by them routinely. Today, you just enjoyed twin blasts in trains.

Much more in the way.

Yggdrasil

Country flag
Balochistan first, or Sindh first, or Loy Afghanistan first?

I'm sure you guys have seen this. I was shocked - it's not one or two dozen people but entire trucks full of people. Pakistani media is of course banned from covering this, so those sitting in bubbles in Lahore really have no idea. You can bomb a few thousand innocent people under "Zarb e Bakwas" and call it "anti-terror" op, but not entire cities and millions.

What are the chances there'll be mutiny in the Pak army?

Imaxxx

"Shaktimev Jayate" - Strength Alone Triumphs
Country flag

Today's train blast - hell of a job by old toothless men. Thats because a handful are enough to screw the rest of pakis. When the baloch youth start working on you - pakiland is dust. Or perhaps according to your deep paki analysis did todays train blast also happened in the past?!!!! Lol.

sorcerer

Country flag
Arrangements made for Baloch leader Brahamdagh Bugti's stay in India

Elaborate arrangements are being made for exiled Baloch leader Brahamdagh Bugti's stay in India taking into account the possibility that he might form a government-in-exile of Independent Balochistan.

"We have asked Research and Analysis Wing (R&AW) to provide an assessment on how many Baloch's living in exile will follow Bugti to India. Accordingly we will decide on the place where he will be asked to stay," said a senior home ministry official who spoke on the condition of anonymity.

The home ministry is also looking for place with suitable climatic conditions for Balochs to stay and feel being at home, added the official.

Bugti had held talks with Indian diplomats in Geneva last month to seek political asylum in India.

The ministry of external affairs had forwarded his application to the home ministry to take a final call.

"We have one such past experience when Tibetan spiritual leader Dalai Lama, along with his followers, sought political asylum in India in 1959 and formed a government-in-exile in Dharamshala. Officials of the home ministry are looking at the process followed then," said the official.

The founder-president of the Baloch Republican Party, Bugti is the grandson of Nawab Akbar Bugti, a Baloch nationalist leader killed by the Pakistan Army in 2006.

Pakistan has strongly opposed India giving asylum to Bugti, calling him a terrorist who is being propped by R&AW.

Dailyhunt

http://m.dailyhunt.in/news/india/en...hamdagh+bugti+s+stay+in+india-newsid-58755965

Tagging Galore
@Ghanteshwar @Akshay_Fenix @Ramdasrathsuryavanshi
@vinay535 @Darth Malgus @Rushil51 @rishivashista13 @Ramdasrathsuryavanshi @Imaxxx @roma

@Ankit Purohit @raja696 @aditya10r
@Akask kumar @airtel @angeldude13 @aditya10r @Abhijat @ @Ancient Indian @ @anupamsurey @ @aliyah @ @Alien @ @Alien @Aravind Sanjeev @A chauhan @asingh10 @aditya g @asianobserve @Bahamut @BATTLE FIELD @bose @Bornubus @brational @blueblood @Blackwater @Blood+ @bhai-117 @Bangalorean @bengalraider @Bengal_Tiger @biswas_k11 @Bharat Ek Khoj @Brood Father @cobra commando @Chirag @Chris Jude @Chinmoy @Cadian @DingDong @dhananjay1 @ersakthivel @FRYCRY @G10 @Gessler @garg_bharat @guru-dutt @Hari Sud @hit&run @hardip @HeinzGud @indiandefencefan @I_PLAY_BAD @Indian Devil @Indibomber @Jangaruda @Jay Patel @jackprince @Kshatriya87 @kstriya @LETHALFORCE @laughingbuddha @mhk99 @Mikesingh @mayfair
@MetsaMan @Mark Antony @manutdfan @maomao @Navneet Kundu @Neil @Nicky G @OneGrimPilgrim @pmaitra @parijataka @PaliwalWarrior @Pulkit @PrashantAzazel @Rahul Singh @Rowdy @Razor @Rashna @rock127 @R.parida @shade @sasum @smestarz @Sakal Gharelu Ustad @Srinivas_K @sunnyv @sgarg @sabari @Sameet2 @saik @sorcerer @Superdefender @sydsnyper @Sridevi @SREEKAR @Screambowl @Sylex21 @Tactical Frog @TejasMK3 @The enlightened @tejas warrior @tharun @thethinker @tsunami @TODELU @VIP @VaghaDeva @Vishwarupa @Vishal Guts @Yusuf @Yumdoot @Zebra

Last edited:

Mikesingh

Professional
Country flag
Balochistan first, or Sindh first, or Loy Afghanistan first?

I'm sure you guys have seen this. I was shocked - it's not one or two dozen people but entire trucks full of people. Pakistani media is of course banned from covering this, so those sitting in bubbles in Lahore really have no idea. You can bomb a few thousand innocent people under "Zarb e Bakwas" and call it "anti-terror" op, but not entire cities and millions.

What are the chances there'll be mutiny in the Pak army?
I fail to understand why our media is not covering this. For the media Rahul's shenanigans seem to be more important!

Rahul Singh

Country flag
If a country --whose status is nothing more than that of a begger-- with 7-9 billion defence budget can encourage enough, economically poor section of kashmiri youth to become stone pelters and terroists that for this long. I wonder what a country with 45-50 billion defence budget would do? Specially considering the fact that its intellegence agency comes under Ministery of External Affairs and hence draws its budget independently and also which now has strongest political will power. And historicaly speaking, collectively who has chopped a country into two, in time not more than 6 months completing it with a swift miltary operation lasting no more than 16 days.

Just imagine.

Mikesingh

Professional
Country flag
BTW the intellegence agency of a country could do much more than just balochistan. Opps!
This is last years footage. Any new protest videos? There were protests recently after the surgical strikes. I hope someone there had taken videos on their mobile phones and posted it on you tube or sent it to our news channels.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles